Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((Pshh. Alad don't take no painkillers. It was just to make the doctor happy, otherwise it doesn't bother me too much. And also that would mean that I was exercising good judgement so... no. At this point things are less hazy and it's just me being stupid))

"Well, I just feel that I need to tell you that Desert Skates reproduce by grabbing an unlucky Grineer, sticking their sting down their mouth and into thr stomach, and then deposit a fertilized egg inside the victim." Taking a drink, she leaned back. "Of course, that's just my train of thought. Now, is it just grease dripping down your leg, or do you have the bladder of a Kubrow?"

((Sorry to hear about the painkillers. But I thought those were fun to use?

Also, when I first thought of Kate, I decided that she'd be gay. Of course, recent events made that impossible. Bisexuality, on the other hand...))

Edited by Achaix

*Somewhere nearby*

Abra knew enough of alien biology to know that Skates just laid eggs in an underground nest, but decided not to argue.

"Oh well." He muttered, looking at the laughing Echo and the snarking couple. "F*ck it. I'm going to the Druid. See if I have any sleeping pills left."

((CrimsonTuckr, wtf? It's just Abra walking away (not like he was needed anyway). Also, since when did Echo become a happy drunk?

Also ALADVI, just how many drinks did Droben order?))

Kate shrugged. "As I recall, you just said "Hell yeah, gonna eat the flesh of mine enemies!"."

((Just the Amontillado. Amontillado is a Spanish sherry, so I'll use the words interchangeably))

"Hm." Droben grimaced as he took another bite of the skate and chewed. "I'm afraid they might have beaten me here too. With their gun-tails and their weird rapey faces... never would have imagined that they tasted like undercooked Bronzino." Droben swallowed the meat reluctantly, and took another piece.

Zkc9b17.png

Edited by Alad_VI

((On one side of the bar stood Kate and Droben, waiting for their order.

On the other sat Echo and Abra, each with a glass of sake.

Keep this in mind Tuckr))

Miranda shot up, drooling a bit. "Wha? Who-is-ih?" Miranda rubbed her eyes and cleared her throat. "What? Oh, right. Sure. I was wondering what you could advise to me as far as finding employment goes, being a high ranking official and all."

*Takes a seat* "Well what position are you interested in. I could always use an extra hand in security, but we could always use a new museum curator that actually speaks common. And with so many gardens we could always use extra maintenance, but just know that you'd be under Fae's -very- critical gaze."

"Gardening and Security really sound like the only valid options there." Miranda stood up for a moment and straightened her blouse before sitting back down. "Curating isn't really... my thing. But I like plants and it can sort of I guess maybe be nice to keep people out of harm's way."

"Thanks dear," Miranda stood up and patted the Frost on the shoulder before leaving the room. A moment later though, she sprang back in at running pace and hopped into her warframe. She then wheeled about and ran back out of the apartment with a wave.

When she reached the gardens, she began to look about for Fae, having started to forget exactly what she looked like.