Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

White brought his ship into the docking port with a steady hand, holding the age-old ship steady until the hangar locks latched onto the locking points. Sighing as he disengaged the engines and released his travel harness, he stood and stretched out before walking into his Arsenal and mounting his massively tall Oberon frame, the white base color nearly glowing against the black and blue edging all over. Adjusting his Vectis and Orthos against his back then locking his Despair in the sheaths, he patted both of his Kubrows softly and left the ship, exiting from the hangar into the bustling main area of the Dojo. ".... Damn." He says in a slightly robotic deep rumbling voice, moving away from the hangar entry and moving quietly along the sides of the passageways.

"Depends on what you wanna do while you're here. Security, you speak to Enderius, Gardening speak to Fae, Technician speak to Vladof, or medical stuff speak to Elith, otherwise speak to some of the humans who we have working with us on anything else...Oh and puppies speak to me" *Shyla says with a smile as she nuzzles one of the pups(

Nitaname and Damascus came out of the ship after finding out that Rota is in deep sleep. "So Damascus" Nitaname said "What?" Damascus asked "You are not going to share all the intel about enemy movement to anybody?" Nitaname asked as they were walking on the hallway. Damascus felt that something was burrowing on his mind but hid his pain "It is my decision who I tell those. It doesn't mean that if I become a Tenno that I will start talking instantly" Damascus said.

"You were one of the famous and known agents of Corpus and Grineer I bet you have something delicious intelligence hidden in that head" Nitaname said "Can we move on some other subject?" Damascus asked "Well what do you want to speak about?" Nitaname asked as they were walking towards the Kennel but pretty much accidentally. "Well about is it normal that something is burrowing on your mind?" Damascus asked "It is. Is this very thing happening to you?" Nitaname asked "Yes" Damascus said as they entered to kennel.

"Ouh... Wrong place..." Damascus said some of the kubrows were able to identify Damascus having same voice what Pyefa Pilot Genda has.

White quietly passed by the throngs of people on his way to the shrine area, where he entered with quiet footfalls until reaching the cairn. Looking at it for a moment, he kneeled down at the base on one leg and unlocked one of his Despair, pulling the blade out with his left hand and sliding the microedge across his right palm then closed his right hand; the blood running out his fist and dripping to the base of the cairn. "..... Araelia. Forgive me." He says quietly.

White gripped his hand tighter then released it, the wound closing as he had quietly cast Renewal on himself. ".... It is the only thing that is of true value that I have to give." He says softly, standing up and looking at the other Tenno. "Ancients knowing, nothing else can compare to the value of blood."

White gripped his hand tighter then released it, the wound closing as he had quietly cast Renewal on himself. ".... It is the only thing that is of true value that I have to give." He says softly, standing up and looking at the other Tenno. "Ancients knowing, nothing else can compare to the value of blood."

Abra shook his head, sighing. "You speak of giving, yet you heal yourself afterwards... however, I will not fight in a holy place. But..."

The Warbeast stood. "I can still sense it, and so can you... deep within, a crushing feeling of guilt..."

The blue eyes became as white as bleached bone. "My closest ally, a Nova named Sophya... she died protecting me from a flood of Infested. I tried to find the body, but nothing was left..."

Damascus and Nitaname entered to kennel as they walked to see is Shyla there Damascus explained what he has found out about himself when he was first time in here "Kinda awkward that you haven't dared to take a helmet off since we came here" Nitaname said trying to taunt Damascus to take the helmet off "Sorry but I see it much more better not to show my face" Damascus said as took deep breath as he received another wave of warframe burrowing on his mind.

"Another wave?" Nitaname asked "Yeah... They are getting more frequent. Maybe I should stop fighting against it" Damascus said "I think you should you are a Tenno now after all" Nitaname said "I just still don't have any idea why you did this to me" Damascus said "I have said it already two times you deserve to be a Tenno. Because of loyalty and being forgiving. You could have killed that Saryn who had blind you but you didn't" Nitaname said "I don't see those to be enough good reasons to make me be a Tenno" Damascus said.

"Ironic. I remember you too well" Damascus said as stand down hearing Storm's voice "Damascus is my name" Damascus said. He knew Storm too well but he also knew that he can not draw any weapons in the kennel. Nitaname decide to stand aside from this wearing Nyx warframe she was able to read from Damascus's mind what he means.

Damascus and Nitaname entered to kennel as they walked to see is Shyla there Damascus explained what he has found out about himself when he was first time in here "Kinda awkward that you haven't dared to take a helmet off since we came here" Nitaname said trying to taunt Damascus to take the helmet off "Sorry but I see it much more better not to show my face" Damascus said as took deep breath as he received another wave of warframe burrowing on his mind.

"Another wave?" Nitaname asked "Yeah... They are getting more frequent. Maybe I should stop fighting against it" Damascus said "I think you should you are a Tenno now after all" Nitaname said "I just still don't have any idea why you did this to me" Damascus said "I have said it already two times you deserve to be a Tenno. Because of loyalty and being forgiving. You could have killed that Saryn who had blind you but you didn't" Nitaname said "I don't see those to be enough good reasons to make me be a Tenno" Damascus said.

*Shyla observes the back and forth between the new arrivals in her Kennel, a few brave pups circle around the tenno, but avoid Storm outright.* "Welcome to the Kennel" *Shyla says* "What brings you all here today?"

Damascus decided to calm himself down (Damn I wish we would be somewhere else than in here) Damascus curses on his mind. "Greetings Shyla. Not sure do you remember me but I was here a while ago before I left to rescue mission" Damascus said as turned to Shyla. If Shyla read file of Damascus it has long list of rescued Tenno and old name "Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda". "Name is Damascus Genda" Damascus said bowed deeply. Nitaname sat down to pet the puppies around her and Damascus

Damascus turned to Storm just stand there staring at Storm. He stood straight and looked intimidating. His helmet fold back and Damascus opened his eyes. Eyes was colored partly red, green, blue and black. "Yes you do know me really well" Damascus said without emotions.

"How nice threatening like already hurting my men wouldn't have had been enough?" Damascus asked as outer circle of his eyes went red but they were colored blood red and somewhat ruby red. "Just remembered you just got dominated by robot. Why should I care about you?" Damascus said as his eye color on outer circle went back to normal four colored.

((They haven't left...  They're gone for a while.))

(It's true, we aren't gone.  It's just that Alad is busy and for me Felix is just sitting in his shopping, waiting.  I'm in the process of coming up with a second character to roleplay that isn't just waitng to sell things all day.)