Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

After her brief conversation with Fae, Miranda headed over to the gardens where she raked the sand. The execution was neigh flawless, seemingly every grain being paid attention to. However, Miranda's heart was by no means in it, and when she was done with it she placed the rake back in it's place and began a brisk walk to Enderius' office. After knocking on the door, she turned around and leaned on the wall.

Droben continued to dawdle outside of Vladof's office, the speed of his playing with the coin gradually increasing as he became more and more concerned.

"Well said. In that case, let's start slow and rise. I'll be head of R&D, but we'll need staff to grow. Add that to the cost of a Dojo for facilities, and we're around 1000000 credits." Abra frowned. "A large amount, I know."

"I'm not sure if you heard me, partner, or you wouldn't be frowning.  We have full control of the market for Argon Crystals.  Our customers have the option to either buy from us, or risk their lives in the Void for them.  We don't have any competition to influence our prices, we can set them as high as our customers are willing to give."

"I'm not sure if you heard me, partner, or you wouldn't be frowning.  We have full control of the market for Argon Crystals.  Our customers have the option to either buy from us, or risk their lives in the Void for them.  We don't have any competition to influence our prices, we can set them as high as our customers are willing to give."

Abra smiled slowly. "Let's get to it."

*Some time and several trades later...*

"And that's the 56th." Abra checked his credit chip. "I have to say, I think I'm understanding why you became a trader. It feels good to make a profit."

Clapping Felix on the back, he continued. "I'll start the construction; you care about staff." He entered the Druid, and prepared for takeoff. "Until we meet again, Felix. May Sol give you good fortune."

The Corvette lifted in the air and gently flew to the Hangar's exit.

Someone next to Felix huffed.

"That motherf*cker." Kate growled.

After her brief conversation with Fae, Miranda headed over to the gardens where she raked the sand. The execution was neigh flawless, seemingly every grain being paid attention to. However, Miranda's heart was by no means in it, and when she was done with it she placed the rake back in it's place and began a brisk walk to Enderius' office. After knocking on the door, she turned around and leaned on the wall.

Droben continued to dawdle outside of Vladof's office, the speed of his playing with the coin gradually increasing as he became more and more concerned.

*Vladof exits a few moments later, the speakers in hand, good as new* "Vot vy idete, vy mozhete" *He says with a salute before ducking back into his room*

*Enderius comes back as Miranda is waiting, the few puncture holes on his armor visible* "You need something?" *He asks simply*

(reposting my new characters entrance because it seems to have been missed)

As a ship prepared to dock into the Dojo, a voice came through to the communicator.  "Hello, um, this is Rodney, requesting clearance to land."

*The hangar team runs their usual search, ensuring that the individual has no ill records, if so they'd respond accordingly* "Welcome to the Dojo, please keep your weapons holstered and enjoy your stay"

Miranda straightened her back and stood up to her full height. "I can't do gardening. I just can't. I can't do it! Is there anything a bit more... vital available? Preferably not involving slow, tedious work that'll just have to be done again the next day."

Droben examined Mubs for a moment. "Mubs?" No sound was produced. "Mubs? You alright?" Again, the speaker was silent. As Droben stood up and began to approach Droben's office a low choking sound was produced.

"Dumbass!" shouted an Australian voice, no longer stifling its laughter.

"@sshole!" Droben said as he threw the speaker at a wall, but instead it merely extended its tripod to spring it back, sending it rolling over to Droben. He picked up the speaker, examined it again for damage, and put it into storage. He paused before drawing the sphere again.

"Hey Mubs, remember that crazy girl?"

"Yeah."
"Let's go find her." Droben began to walk through the Dojo, searching for Kate.

Edited by Alad_VI

Abra smiled slowly. "Let's get to it."

*Some time and several trades later...*

"And that's the 56th." Abra checked his credit chip. "I have to say, I think I'm understanding why you became a trader. It feels good to make a profit."

Clapping Felix on the back, he continued. "I'll start the construction; you care about staff." He entered the Druid, and prepared for takeoff. "Until we meet again, Felix. May Sol give you good fortune."

The Corvette lifted in the air and gently flew to the Hangar's exit.

Someone next to Felix huffed.

"That motherf*cker." Kate growled.

"Umm, hello?  Who are you?"  Felix said as he turned around, seeing a Mirage standing next to him.

"MOTHERF*CKER JUST FRAKKING LEFT! JE JURE QUE JE TUERAI!" Kate stormed past Felix, fire in her eyes. She took quick breaths. "Ok Kate, deep breaths... in, out... in, out... the Zoren axes go in, blood goes out... Aw Christ. F*ck that f*cking f*ck-f*ck!"

She proceeded to commit terrible felonies, including but not limited to:

1. Staring daggers at everyone.

2. Kicking nonexistent pebbles.

3. Yelling to God.

4. Ordering ice cream.

"MOTHERF*CKER JUST FRAKKING LEFT! JE JURE QUE JE TUERAI!" Kate stormed past Felix, fire in her eyes. She took quick breaths. "Ok Kate, deep breaths... in, out... in, out... the Zoren axes go in, blood goes out... Aw Christ. F*ck that f*cking f*ck-f*ck!"

She proceeded to commit terrible felonies, including but not limited to:

1. Staring daggers at everyone.

2. Kicking nonexistent pebbles.

3. Yelling to God.

4. Ordering ice cream

"Are you okay?  Do you need anything?"

*The hangar team runs their usual search, ensuring that the individual has no ill records, if so they'd respond accordingly* "Welcome to the Dojo, please keep your weapons holstered and enjoy your stay"

"Why thank you."

After docking, the ships doors opened, revealing a Rhino, who's frame was turquoise with green accents.  On his back was a black Ogris, as well as a Fragor.  As he stepped out of his ship, he went to a nearby ice cream shop, where he noticed a Hydroid and a Mirage, heading over while focusing on the Mirage.  "Hello there, beautiful woman, I'm Rodney, what's your name?"

Edited by Braslazer

She set the spoon down. "No." She sighed. "It's just that he took my ride without asking."

She poked her melting ice cream.

"Abra?  He's my new business partner.  If he's your friend, than your my friend.  Let me buy you some more ice cream."  Felix said, heading over to the ice cream shop's counter while a Rhino came up to them from behind.

Edited by Braslazer

As he caught sight of Kate from a distance, Droben began his approach, carefully monitoring the Rhino that he saw approaching her. Behind his back he rolled a bounce around in his palm, ready to royally f*ck up said Rhino in case of messing-with-Droben's-woman.

A volt struts into dojo like he owns the place. He has a mk1-braton on his back, Lato holstered and his Cronus on his is back as well. He's very proud of himself for finally killing vor after countless runs. He goes up to the bar and throws all his money (3,000) at the bartender and gets wasted on threshcone extract.

(Ugh, I come back from a vacation, and take a day to myself, become /busy/ for a whole 'nother day, and there's like 15 pages, and a bazillion new characters. What's happening, where's Rael, Enderius, Shyla, and Nyrvynai, and has anybody set fire to anything while I was gone?)

Edit; (Seen that Droben's tiny speaker thingy is working.)

Edited by WingedCrusade