The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben sauntered over to Rodney, cupping his hands together.

"You see this wonderful woman over here? Well, of course you did, how could anyone miss a face like that?" He looked over at Kate for a moment before turning his gaze back to Rodney. "This here girl just so happens to be someone with whom I am in a relationship. As such," Droben draped his arm onto Kate's shoulder, "I'd advise you to keep walking'."

Droben sauntered over to Rodney, cupping his hands together.

"You see this wonderful woman over here? Well, of course you did, how could anyone miss a face like that?" He looked over at Kate for a moment before turning his gaze back to Rodney. "This here girl just so happens to be someone with whom I am in a relationship. As such," Droben draped his arm onto Kate's shoulder, "I'd advise you to keep walking'."

"Sorry man, didn't know."  Rodney said, holding his hands up.  "I'll be taking my leave, hope you guys have a happy relationship."  Rodney then left, deciding to go to the hot springs and take a dip.

Right after, Felix came back from the counter, ice cream in hand.  "Who was that?"  He asked, turning around to face Droben and Kate.  "And who's this?"

Droben grinned at Felix. "Droben Liik. I'm surprised you don't recognize me, I'm the current holder of the Sexiest Being in the Universe title."

After putting down the ice cream down onto the table, Felix outstretched his hand to the Vauban.  "Felix Amarish, pleased to meet you."

"YOU WERE RUNNING THE WATER WHILE SLEEPING, THAT **** COSTS MONEY"

"Well you caught me trying relax and then kicked me in the face, and you saw my junk. Great, just great!" He chirps. "So, do you mind getting out, it's kinda bothering me the way that I'm naked cupping my balls in front of you!"

((Gonna make something I love; fanart. The Dojo's cast!

I'm already scouring the webs for reference images, but if you have anything in mind for your character/s, say it now.

Or soon

tm))

Well if you're doing that check my page, I have some up already, but I'd like something a bit more personal you know?))

Droben did not shake Felix's hand. "Eh, I wish I could say the same to you." However, after taking the spoonful of ice cream, his eyes widened. "Scratch that, I am pleased to meet you indeed!" He took Felix's hand and shook it vigorously. "Droben Liik." Droben turned to Kate again.

"You know, when a stranger offers you ice cream, usually you shouldn't take it. Same goes for candy, kubrow pups, the like." A look of mischief was held in Droben's eye.

Edited by Alad_VI

White perked his head up at the commotion the other Tennos were making by a table. Standing after finishing his quick meal, he took his helm underneath an arm and walked over, looking at everyone with his usual cold, emotionless eyes at everyone. "Hello. Any of you against a curious person sitting with you?" He asked, watching everyone's movements calmly.

White perked his head up at the commotion the other Tennos were making by a table. Standing after finishing his quick meal, he took his helm underneath an arm and walked over, looking at everyone with his usual cold, emotionless eyes at everyone. "Hello. Any of you against a curious person sitting with you?" He asked, watching everyone's movements calmly.

"No problem.". Felix said, moving over. "I'm Felix, and these two are Kate and Droben."

"Well you caught me trying relax and then kicked me in the face, and you saw my junk. Great, just great!" He chirps. "So, do you mind getting out, it's kinda bothering me the way that I'm naked cupping my balls in front of you!"

*alex just realizes tony is naked* "ah! im so sorry! uhhhh... heres your clothes for you to change into, sorry for uh..." *blush*