The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Abra looked at Felix and said nothing.

*Five minutes later...*

Abra looked at Felix and said nothing.

"Booben?" He asked at last, blue energy flickering around his clenched hands. He slowly drew his Galatine, imbuing it with his power.

"Time for..." His eyes flashed azure as he started to stride back to the Hangar. "Interrogations... and kept promises..."

White woke with a roar, swirling blue-red energy glowing from his tattoos as he gasped for breath on his bed. Taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out to control the adrenalin flow, he slid his feet over the edge of the bed and stood on the metal floor before entering his Arsenal and gearing up his Oberon frame, shifting the color scheme to his black primary, white secondary and red detailed "Hunt" style. Exiting out of his ship, he walked towards the hangar entry smoothly, forgoing stealth as he moved in plain view.

Edited by WhiteTimberwolf

"Actually, she's staying in my ship." Felix said, a little awkwardly.

"Not as much of a pleasure as it is for me". Rodney said, lightly shaking Shyla's hand.

*Shyla smiles as she pulls her hand away* "Now before I let you go I have to ask that you spend some time with the Kubrow here on the station first before going off with it. Just to make sure that he likes you and you like him, because I don't want to find out that a week from now you'll have no interest in him"

Droben looked at the piece of paper blankly for a moment before looking up to say, "Ever play poker?"

Kate giggled. "Who the hells calls a card game "Poke Her"?"

Abra started to swing his sword around, whistling menacingly.

((Anyone watched Kill Bill? Yeah, /that/ whistle.))

Abra started to swing his sword around, whistling menacingly.

His Galatine is cought by two fangs crossed as Rael growls.

"Excuse me 'sir,' I'd prefer if you didn't aimlessly swing your Galatine around like an *sshole."

Nylocke tilts her head at Krelon.

"I'm sorry, I... Don't believe I know who that is..."

His Galatine is cought by two fangs crossed as Rael growls.

"Excuse me 'sir,' I'd prefer if you didn't aimlessly swing your Galatine around like an *sshole."

"Oops." Abra reluctantly set the sword back on his back. "Would have been nice to fulfill that promise, though."

His prosthetic arm started to flail again.

"Damn it." He disconnected the arm from the stump, and looked at Rael. "Do you know anyone on this Dojo who has experience with cybernetic implants, miss? Third time this week it's acting up."

"Oops." Abra reluctantly set the sword back on his back. "Would have been nice to fulfill that promise, though."

His prosthetic arm started to flail again.

"Damn it." He disconnected the arm from the stump, and looked at Rael. "Do you know anyone on this Dojo who has experience with cybernetic implants, miss? Third time this week it's acting up."

She calms down and sheathes her fangs, letting out a calm "Thank you." Once he puts his Galatine away.

"As for the implants, you'd be seeking Vladof, our... Senior Engineer I think he is? Technical Officer? Something like that. I haven't seen much of him to know, really."

"Thank you. And, for what it's worth, I am sorry for my carelessness." He offered his hand. "I am Abrá-alixerni. Most call me Abra."

She doesn't take it, most likely because she doesn't trust him just quite yet.

"Just be careful. You're in a public area, and if someone gets hurt you're hearing from me again."

"And whoever caused that harm will feel my wrath." He said, lowering his hand that tightened into a fist.

Abra bowed. "Good day."

And without a word, he left.

Kate sat up on the bed and gathered the cards, shuffled, and gave them to Droben in a neat stack. "Okay then; describe your poking game."

Krelon looks at Nylocke with a smile. "The head of security here. He is powerful. So... you look... not being creepy but you look nice. Your younger sister Nyr is a nice girl... calmest girl I've ever seen." He said with a small chuckle.

She smirks.

"Just make sure you don't try and hit on me. "I don't take too kindly to flirts."

Nylocke chuckles.

"Speaking of being a nice girl, have you used a gun yet Nyrvynai?"

She smiles and says a bit too proud of herself;

"Nope!"

"Bow?"

"Nuh-uh."

"... Sword...?"

"Not yet!"

"Anything...?"

"... Hmmm... Nope!"

*Shyla smiles as she pulls her hand away* "Now before I let you go I have to ask that you spend some time with the Kubrow here on the station first before going off with it. Just to make sure that he likes you and you like him, because I don't want to find out that a week from now you'll have no interest in him"

"Time to go bond then. Come on boy." Rodney said, running away, Kubrow in tow. Making it to the hotel, he ran into the lobby, loudly asking "Who wants to meet an adorable Kubrow?"

Felix was worried when Abra left him in an angry state, however he calmed down when he saw a member of staff stop him. He continued to wait for customers.

"Well, a few reasons really. I dislike short ones because I feel pretty silly in them and somewhat worry about men trying to catch glimpses of my fragiles, added to that with me feeling like I may trip up on the longer ones - and sacrifice mobility. That and I just like my frame - the armor's flexible and still strong. I don't see skirts coming in shielded and stopping bullets. Nyrvynai still likes them I think."

"Nah. I like jeans better."

"Well that makes two of us, then."

((Note, he's not going to cause any harm in public, just going to find a system announcer for something.))

White walked back into the main area, following the guide holos to the Service Area. Looking around, he sighs then goes to the nearest shopkeeper a few meters away. "Hello. Do you know how to find a announcer or a Dojo employee? I need to relay information to everyone in the Dojo."