Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Actually... What you just felt was Remote View of mine. I have to admit *as Abra felt that the feeling of touch was gone suddenly and Damascus catch up with him and walked with him* you know I actually thought you are like those common Tenno who would have gotten frighten from that" Damascus said as he continues to walk. "Don't wonder how I was able to hear what you said. Hearing is sniper's second most important sense" Damascus finished.

Continuing with his bluff, Droben raised his bet to twenty-five. "Your move."

Miranda returned to her passive state, enjoying the tranquility of solitude. Anyone who broke the perfect silence would be met with a firing squad of insults.

Damascus walked towards the hangar to pick up few things (Predecessor!) Damascus heard. (What is it?) Damascus asked (I give you my weapons now. I have to admit. You are a quite a man to come by) Damascus heard (You too sir) Damascus said as felt Prime weapons being materialized on his back and on both thighs. Burston Prime, Sicarus Prime, Lex Prime and Bo Prime. (Fan of the three round burst weapons now are you?) Damascus asked. (I was a marksman) Damascus heard (Beautiful) Damascus said.

Then picked up two towels and head for a bath. (I still find it quite difficult to calm down) Damascus thought after the mind conversation.

Edited by Revel72

((Revel, remember that the past tense singular for, "am," is, "was." I was a marksman, not I were a marksman. They were marksmen would be appropriate as were is a plural word.

Also I'm playing Warframe if anyone cares to join.))

((Revel, remember that the past tense singular for, "am," is, "was." I was a marksman, not I were a marksman. They were marksmen would be appropriate as were is a plural word.

Also I'm playing Warframe if anyone cares to join.))

((Fixed and Tuckr is quite close about where I live))

Halcyon docked hastily, eager now at the chance to finally be rid of his torturous frame, a Hydroid thrown over his shoulder to change into, hopefully. He stepped off his ship, whistling for Sigma, who followed along grumpily, head low, ears down. But noticed upon quick inspection that his Zorens were dull and dented, his Vectis' barrel blackened from so many shots fired without a cleanup, the Dex Furis on his thighs gleamed, but only because he rarely used them. If he was going to become a new tenno, a new being, he would have to transfer completely, and that meant getting all nice looking before getting back to work. Halcyon looked around the dock, not seeing anyone there to help, but a strange sentinel seemed to know where it was going, so he started following it down the hall. Resolving to find directions to the repair shop at some point.

Nylocke waved casually.

"Better. Now we should all go do something. My treat. Hey, Shyla, was it? Do you still need Nyr?"

*Shyla shakes her head* "We're done for most of the day"

((Again since I get so many notifications I'd appreciate you guys sending me a PM saying you asked something of my characters))

Agatha sat down onto a bench in the middle of a park, her hoodie long discarded for a camo brown tank top. As she combed her hand through her short, sweaty hair she rested her head on the top of the bench. she could hear the sounds of a small artificial brook flowing around the edge of the sakura trees under her own breathing. she quickly dozed off lying on the bench.

With a spring in his step and 1000000 credits gone from his credit chip (a trifling amount, now that his and Felix's business was well underway), Abra strolled around the Dojo, looking for someplace to eat.

His eyes eventually found a charming little place called "L'aube".

After heading back to her room and getting a change of clothes, she headed towards the eatery district, still as hungry as ever. Due to the warp messing with her genetics, her hair grew much faster than normal, and it was now set in a high ponytail trailing down to her hips. She wore a dark grey hoodie and grey skinny jeans with a pair of neon green converse on her feet. She noticed a small place, just tucked into the corner of two large-scale restaurants, and decided to look at the menu out front. She frowned slightly at the prices, but decided it was a good time to splurge a little. transferring several hundred credits to her chip she entered the place. 

Abra thought he saw a familiar face enter.

Taking a sip of his glass of red wine, he suddenly remembered the episode yesterday in the baths.

He briefly wondered wether he should go talk to her.

Kate fingered her card; a six of diamonds. She didn't know wether the rules allowed an Escalera of diamonds excluding the ace.

One word ran through her mind.

"F*ck."

Krelon looked at Nylocke. "I guess there are more restaurants I suppose..." He said with a smile.

Nylocke stands, giving a sleeping Kubrow pup a gentle good-bye pet.

"I'm ready when everyone else is."

Nyryvynai rises with her.

"Oh! I heard you got something new for me by the way!"

With a chuckle, Nylocke clicks a few keys on a data-pad attached to her wrist.

"A new body for Dresden."

Nyrvynai tilts her head.

"A new... Body...?"

With that, a black Riot moa casually walks into the Kennel, the Carrier sentinel hovers out from Nyr's room to examine the moa.

"I saw it at a Market and figured you'd have liked it."

"Sis, you know me so well..."