The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Some time later...*

Ruth, dozing as the credits rolled, barely complained when Joe picked her up and took her to her room. The Carrier gave the tired Rose a thankful nod.

"Y0U C4N L34V3 1F Y0U W4N7." He said quietly, leaving the door open.

"That... is actually great." Abra commented, making tea. "We hardly ever clean the kitchen, considering how we only use when in interstellar journeys. The dinner guests we've had..."

Sitting down with a cup, he looked at her. "Tea, or coffee? I think I have some herbs for Maté hanging around..."

He got up and set the kettle to boil again.

"You know, once we had a Shuk'jan Queen and her Drone on board." He laughed at the memory.

"The only thing they ate? Sugar. Sugar, sugar, sugar. Kate and I had to drink bitter to avoid offending "Her Highness."" He said, airquoting the words, then sighed. "It's a shame the Grineer nearly eliminated that species."

"Glad to hear it," said Droben, pulling Kate in by the shoulder. He looked at the now empty plate, now with only a small puddle where just a moment ago the all-engulfing acid had been. After a moment of thought, he silently thanked whatever God must have been responsible for making the plates in this restaurant acid-proof.

Having had enough with these people, Miranda sat back down at her table with a creak. After another sip of champagne, she looked over at the small group. She chuckled. Never did believe in reincarnation, But I guess it's good to have you all back, she thought. She went to have another sip of her drink, but found that there was none left. After a brief smile, she began eating, having concluded thinking about the group.

A silver and blue Nyx by the name of Eve after receiving clearance from security to enter walked into the station, admiring the astetic design of the orikin of the old world she proceeded to walk towards the direction of where the foundry's were in hope's of maybe recieving a few upgrades and getting a few elemental modification's such as electricity and and ice for her vectis sniper rifle. She used the rifle so much in assasination contract's it's almost as if was a part of her with the several forma's and catalyst she installed into it over the year's. She stopped in front of a directory and pulled up a holographic projection of the station because she was having difficulty's finding where to go.

After finding where to go she proceeded to walk towards the foundry's and found the nearest shop that dealt in weapon modifications and upgrade's, once she talked to the sale's attendant she layed her rifle down so it could be examined.

Droben groaned. "Ugh, he's probably gonna yell at me, isn't he?"

A shopkeeper noted the Nyx entering and put himself together so as to make a sale. "Hello, I see you've brought with you a Vectis. Wonderful piece of machinery it is. How might I be of assistance to you m'lady?"

"Glad to hear it," said Droben, pulling Kate in by the shoulder. He looked at the now empty plate, now with only a small puddle where just a moment ago the all-engulfing acid had been. After a moment of thought, he silently thanked whatever God must have been responsible for making the plates in this restaurant acid-proof.

Having had enough with these people, Miranda sat back down at her table with a creak. After another sip of champagne, she looked over at the small group. She chuckled. Never did believe in reincarnation, But I guess it's good to have you all back, she thought. She went to have another sip of her drink, but found that there was none left. After a brief smile, she began eating, having concluded thinking about the group.

"This wasn't exactly what I thought would happen when I said 'maybe grab a bite to eat.'" Felix said, looking at the empty plate and then to Kate and

Droben.  "But nevertheless, what would you guys like to do now."

Kate shrugged. "You didn't force yourself onto me, so I think you'll be okay. Then again, you gave me acidic food, so no promises."

She looked at Felix. "I... have no idea. My plan was to make out some more and move our... "activities"... to the Druid. To qualify for that activity, you'd have to be bi."

A silver and blue Nyx by the name of Eve after receiving clearance from security to enter walked into the station, admiring the astetic design of the orikin of the old world she proceeded to walk towards the direction of where the foundry's were in hope's of maybe recieving a few upgrades and getting a few elemental modification's such as electricity and and ice for her vectis sniper rifle. She used the rifle so much in assasination contract's it's almost as if was a part of her with the several forma's and catalyst she installed into it over the year's. She stopped in front of a directory and pulled up a holographic projection of the station because she was having difficulty's finding where to go.

After finding where to go she proceeded to walk towards the foundry's and found the nearest shop that dealt in weapon modifications and upgrade's, once she talked to the sale's attendant she layed her rifle down so it could be examined.

*The attendent examines the rifle for a moment* "A bit weathered for certain, but we can have it operational in a few hours or so. In the meanwhile I'd recommend heading to the Gardens or spa and relaxing a little bit"