The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Well would you like to depart to the Ceres now then?" Damascus asked and stared at Rota's eyes "Why you don't have your own ship yet by the way?" Damascus finished.

(OOC: Nice to have "Man" who screws up my RP)

Edited by Revel72

"If you want I can take you to Lotus to get you a ship unless Lotus has already found it but doesn't see where you are. Who know what she is thinking" Damascus said as walked out of the room and waited for Rota to come. He turned head to look with right eye on Rota "But I ain't going to judge her. Something will anyway get forgotten. That why I have Ingron as my main command he allows me to do what I want to do but he does call me in to battle when he sees my abilities needed" Damascus finished.

Damascus walked with Rota towards the hangar "Remember those were only guesses. Let's hope that we don't end up on a big fights at Ceres" Damascus said "Maybe Lotus I guess Lotus might have send me a mission hopefully for Ceres. If there is somebody it is she who has tons of missions available" Damascus continued "And tons of experience on the battlefield just waiting for me" Damascus finished.

"That's pretty interesting, and I thought I was unique, I actually spent quite a lot of time by your guys' standards deep in the void, when I was young, they knew it would happen to one of us, but they didn't expect it to be me. They really expected it to be one of their favored Excalibur Primes, of course, that's not what we called them, but there aren't many who can understand their tongue, it died with them. A shame, in that language, even the simplest of sentences sound like poetry." He said to Vale, making conversation while pointing at the undersides of his for arms. Instead of black white and green like the rest of him, particle effects like auroras weaved eternally on what looked like thermostats on his arms.

Damascus walked with Rota towards the hangar "Remember those were only guesses. Let's hope that we don't end up on a big fights at Ceres" Damascus said "Maybe Lotus I guess Lotus might have send me a mission hopefully for Ceres. If there is somebody it is she who has tons of missions available" Damascus continued "And tons of experience on the battlefield just waiting for me" Damascus finished.

"and me dont forget that"

They arrived to hangar where was playing tone of that Damascus has received important message "Well well... Looks like Lotus wants me at Ceres for rescue mission some abducted Tenno possibly. We shall move right?" Damascus spoke as stood straight and looked the message.

"You're lucky.  I haven't met any family members of mine since of come out of cryo.  Not sure if I have any."

"To be honest, who's to say she's even my sister? We just - woke up next to eachother. She woke up in a Nyx suit of armor, didn't know how to use her powers, or weapons even. We looked at who was under the helmet and realized we looked alike, and since then, we just figured we must be siblings. Amnesia makes things hard."

- - - -

(Okay, so Nyrvynai is off in a bath, and Rael's walking around the dojo. Anybody wanna engage them? ;~;)

They arrived to hangar where was playing tone of that Damascus has received important message "Well well... Looks like Lotus wants me at Ceres for rescue mission some abducted Tenno possibly. We shall move right?" Damascus spoke as stood straight and looked the message.

"yeah no time to lose come hurry up"

Damascus took a seat putted checked the battery of the ship. "Full power we are good to go. Take a seat and we will dust off" Damascus said as started booting up the ship and sent message to Lotus about Rota's own liset and that they has accepted her mission.

"To be honest, who's to say she's even my sister? We just - woke up next to eachother. She woke up in a Nyx suit of armor, didn't know how to use her powers, or weapons even. We looked at who was under the helmet and realized we looked alike, and since then, we just figured we must be siblings. Amnesia makes things hard."

- - - -

(Okay, so Nyrvynai is off in a bath, and Rael's walking around the dojo. Anybody wanna engage them? ;~;)

Rodney chuckled.  " 'You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.  Unless you have amnesia'.  I like that version of the saying much better.  I myself woke up from cryosleep all alone, not a single soul for miles"

Edited by Braslazer