The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The sushi bar door opens reveling a thoroughly battle scarred grey and blue Valkyr Warframe adorned with the ancient Edo armor, Pyra syandana and still carrying their Dragon Nikana. Stepping through the door she shook her head after seeing the dress of the Tenno in the bar. "Wow this was a mistake..." she muttered before falling in line behind the Oberon. After a few moments, unable to contain her curiosity, she asked the Oberon "Is it always this.......formal in here?"

(Graaahr! Curse my need to be original and unique!

HEY, so yeah, stand in that wooden closet right there? Yeah, rigggghhht there. And just, you know, close the door and stuff.

Don't- Don't worry about the lock being on the outside or the matches in my hand, just, you know, right in.

Riiiight inside.

The wooden flammable box.

Yep.)

(no bigs I've been watching streams on twitch)

Upon hearing that the Valkyr chuckles "Ha you don't say..." Excitedly the Valkyr continues "and I thought we were all soldiers hell bent on bringing fire and brimstone down on our enemies. The way these Tenno are acting makes me think that they have forgotten our purpose our essence!" In sink with the Valkyr's excitement her Pyra syandana had been slowly turning into a raging firestorm drawing the attention of everyone in the bar. "Oh......" suddenly the firestorm dies and the Valkyr, embarrassed, slowly moves to use Oberon to shield herself from the stares from within the bar. "Sorry I don't get off the front lines much, and I never wind up in these types of places..."

"Depends on what you want to do," He said cheerfully, opening up his map of the dojo, "We could go out to eat, or check out the assorted gardens, I hear the obstacle course can be somewat challenging," He offered, looking at Kuranaii for an answer.

Kuranaii nodded and pattered her right hand on her chin in thought. "Hmm."

Finally, her head shook. "I'm pretty tired, actually."