The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Okay, you want to sleep on the bed while I sleep on the couch? Or..." He asked, looking around for extra sheets.

A soft chuckle left Kuranaii's lips and she adjusted her knelt position a tad. She leant back a little and slowly murmured, "Oooor...?"

A soft chuckle left Kuranaii's lips and she adjusted her knelt position a tad. She leant back a little and slowly murmured, "Oooor...?"

"Well, you did get a room for two, and that bed is sized for two, so, I don't mind, it's up to you..." He trailed off, glad his helmet was on.

"Well, you did get a room for two, and that bed is sized for two, so, I don't mind, it's up to you..." He trailed off, glad his helmet was on.

"Sure!" She trilled, rather slowly standing up. She turned to face him and arched her neck looking down at him. ".. Now?"

"Sure!" She trilled, rather slowly standing up. She turned to face him and arched her neck looking down at him. ".. Now?"

Halcyon hesitated,

"Uhh, yea, now, when would you want to go to sleep? We can do stuff tomorrow if you like." He said, "I know some tenno prefer to sleep with their warframe off, but I've got a few AI that get bored."

((Elaine!?!? What the actual f*ck Tuckr? We've talked about godmodding your Oracles!

Shapeshifting, teleportation, copying forms, and now complete memory reconstruction? What the actual f*ck?

There's no way those Oracles can be more Mary Sue, unless "Elaine" legally changes her name to MARY F*CKING SUE!

BROOKLYN-RAGE Attack complete.))

((You have to admit that all this is getting ridiculous, the Oracles can even trap souls and restore life to the dead, just tone it down a lot tuckr, also, exploding in cure words at the first person in a long time to criticisize you is not an okay thing,))

Edited by ultimatumcore

((Ah, verbal jihads. You really make people go all-caps.

Seriously, though. This is the straw that broke the camel's back; la gota que rompio el vaso. I'm not the only one who's fuming internally; 1347, for example?

Nobody kicked you out, but you left anyway. Metro is a d!ck, but at least he doesn't quit. He'll probably troll till the end of time though.))

(@BiriBiri, because quotes don't like being used by me)

As the Valkyr shuffles towards him, in shame of causing such a supposed disruption, the Oberon, whose shoulders are usually held straight in a righteous and balanced fashion, droop slightly as he sees the sorry state of the Valkyr. He shifts from side to side, glancing at the other Tenno around him before speaking to the Valkyr, in a voice that invokes no shame nor judgment, a wise and authoritarian voice. "All of the Tenno in this room have experienced the front lines just like you and I." He began. "But sometimes the mind must be away from the imbalance, in order to find the balance it needs to fight precisely and without fault." He pauses. "Otherwise, you and I wouldn't be here." He gives the bar one last glance before peering down slightly at the Valkyr, adding: "Do not be ashamed of your rage, my fellow Tenno. It is your weapon, your very essence that gives voice to the silent Tenno fighting the oppression that surrounds us, those who would threaten the Balance."

((If I may, I wish to throw in my opinion, I'm not quite sure what an Oracle actually is in this roleplay, (I thought it was just a sentinel, but I think it might actually be more like the Oracles from Halo, idk) but from what I've seen from Oracle is pretty ridiculous if we're doing this based on Warframe. The shape-shifting and memory reconstructing are things that popped out at me, mostly the memory reconstruction, since if that was a thing in WF, then we would have a much more broader knowledge of what happened in the Orokin era. I know Warframe's lore and canon is pretty ambiguous when it comes to how Tenno socialize and the like, but this is straying off just abit from what we know so far...

Just my two cents, don't take this as an attack or rage, its just what I've been observing as a new guy in this forum roleplay)) 

((Appreciated, Darkshift.

Tuckr, I and countless others have tried to tell you what to avoid when RPing. The problem? You never seem to understand that advice has to be incorporated, by yourself, to actually be of any use. We've talked about Oracle's Deus EST Machina moments before, but clearly you weren't paying attention.

God, what's the point? You'll keep thinking that this is all our fault. That's childish. If the next post contains an insult, I'm giving up on you as a competent RPer.))

((And for that, I thank you. The Warrior has been taken care of.))

The incinerator was in constant use. With all of it's restaurants and hotels, the Dojo produced a great amount of garbage.

Once incinerated, the trash would be gathered, stripped of all useful elements, then thrown into the vaccum of space in a trajectory that would, in theory, end at the Sun.

The Warrior AI soon found itself in very dire circumstancees when he fell onto the scrap heap.