The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The Oberon would nod in acknowledgement. "It's a pleasure to be in your presence, Katsuki." He turns, stares straight ahead before glancing down. "I renounced my name when I took the mantle of Oberon, it is a sacrifice that had to be made in order to uphold the Balance." He glances back at her. "I can only apologize, as not exchanging a name is rude, but I have none." He pauses. "Most just refer to me as Oberon."

"Nothing important, just some weird realization that I came to." Vale leaned back as well as he could in the chair.

((I'm just gonna throw in a third character is that OK?))

A large man wearing a suit and official-looking sunglasses walked into the dojo, followed by a young white-haired girl with a medium sized pink suitcase.

He held up a scrap of paper with a name on it, the only clue he had. "Halcyon, hmm. Not exactly a normal name." He muttered to himself.

(( Gonna toss in one of my other characters aswell: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zjttg2&s=8#.VEQWNRY2aUk ))

It had seemed the suited man and the young girl were not the only ones to enter the dojo. Strutting along nearby the two, a Loki Prime stopped before them. His golden counterparts glittered in the artificial light; a blue, white and black themed carapace encasing the individual within. On his back, the Loki had sheathed a Dakra Prime, a Soma with no magazine in it, and on his thigh; a holstered Brakk. All weapons matched his colour theme so it was shown off more brilliantly.

Despite the Prime's looks, he walked along with stupidity hinted. His arms had folded and his gaze fixed on the young girl intriguingly.

"Dang." He said slyly.

Edited by Y0she

(( Gonna toss in one of my other characters aswell: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zjttg2&s=8#.VEQWNRY2aUk ))

It had seemed the suited man and the young girl were not the only ones to enter the dojo. Strutting along nearby the two, a Loki Prime stopped before them. His golden counterparts glittered in the artificial light; a blue, white and black themed carapace encasing the individual within. On his back, the Loki had sheathed a Dakra Prime, a Soma with no magazine in it, and on his thigh; a holstered Brakk. All weapons matched his colour theme so it was shown off more brilliantly.

Despite the Prime's looks, he walked along with stupidity hinted. His arms had folded and his gaze fixed on the young girl intriguingly.

"Dang." He said slyly.

((Finally, readable font!))

The suited man stopped and turned around at the young girl. Her pink highlights stood out against her porcelain pale skin as well as her blood red eyes. He smiled and handed her a purple gauntlet that ran the length of her forearm. He noticed a loki prime nearby but paid no attention. "Alright, just as we practiced." He said to her. She immediately put on the gauntlet and the energy lines glowed gold. She channeled power into and created a small spinning ball of ice in her palm.

((Finally, readable font!))

The suited man stopped and turned around at the young girl. Her pink highlights stood out against her porcelain pale skin as well as her blood red eyes. He smiled and handed her a purple gauntlet that ran the length of her forearm. He noticed a loki prime nearby but paid no attention. "Alright, just as we practiced." He said to her. She immediately put on the gauntlet and the energy lines glowed gold. She channeled power into and created a small spinning ball of ice in her palm.

Soon enough the Loki Prime strolled forward, raising his right hand a bit in the air, then lowering it to pelvic height. No words came out as he was pondering on what to say.

Finally, he spoke out, lowering the hand he previously raised, "Ey, what's going on?"

"Magic." A man behind a newspaper chuckled, then folded it up, cyan eyes glinting. "After a while, nothing in this galaxy can suprise you. Giant robots? Check. Ninja space cyborgs? Check. Nanomachines (son)? Check. A zombie infestation on steroids? Check. For a Prime, you don't seem very... experienced."

The voice startled the girl. She dropped the ball of ice and it shattered on the floor, covering the ground within 3 square meters with a thin layer of ice. She saw the Loki prime and hid behind the suited man, her head barely clearing his wrist, 4 1/2 feet up.

"Magic." A man behind a newspaper chuckled, then folded it up, cyan eyes glinting. "After a while, nothing in this galaxy can suprise you. Giant robots? Check. Ninja space cyborgs? Check. Nanomachines (son)? Check. A zombie infestation on steroids? Check. For a Prime, you don't seem very... experienced."

Silence hung in the air as the Loki stared at the shattered ice on the floor.

The silence was then interrupted by the man with the newspaper and the Loki turned his head over his left shoulder at him.

"Huhwha--? No, I'm-.. I'm experienced, yeah." The Loki waved his right hand in the air dismissively, "Just ah-..."

The Loki Prime sighed and turned around to leave.

Before soon slipping up on ice and collapsing helmet first onto the dojo floor.

"Aaghh..."

The downed Loki Prime rose to a stand, palms grasping his helmet.

"F***..."

With a sway and a stumble he made his way to a wall, shoving himself against it. He took the moments to recuperate from a big daze, groaning.

Krelon looked at the Loki Prime and put the cigar in his mouth. "So... You are experienced?" He asked chuckling to himself.

The Loki got to a stand, his hands clenched as he mouthed off at the Frost, "Shut up!" He jogged off, grasping his head.

The Loki Prime soon found himself in the Dojo Park and he still clasped his helmet. He groaned as he made his way to a bench beside a well and sat on it, mumbling. 

The Loki Prime resided there in the Dojo's park. He hummed quietly as he laid out his Soma with effort onto the bench beside him, then along with his Dakra and Brakk. He gazed at the items and sighed softly, looking around the seemingly desolate park.

His palms then rose back to where the helmet impacted the ground, luckily it hadn't done any major damage; despite how fragile the Loki warframe was.

The Prime seemed relieved and he glanced back up around the park, his feet beginning to tap as he waited for something, or someone.

"You know..." The man with the newspaper - and a prosthetic left arm - said, frowning at Krelon. "Those might have been killers for all you know. But I guess Hal could use the practice - wait a minute."

The man - an Oberon, if his height was any indication - stood and took Krelon's cigar, then sniffed it. "Royal Orokin Blend? Must have cost you a small mountain of platinum..."

((To Yoshe, Ultimatum, and Winged my characters are waiting for responses from you. I'll just use my only available character for now.))

Agatha rubbed her eyes as she woke up in a blanket of her hair. She took about an hour to make a multi-layered braid and searing off part of her hair before walking out with a full credit chip to find some drinks.

"She's just like that. Her parent's cryopods had malfunctioned and they had been dead for god knows how long before she awoke. Oh, I'm sorry, I fogot to introduce myself. Brinks Wilson, Social Services." The suited man extended a hand to Krelon.

Edited by nooshroomerplus

Halcyon woke at the knock, extricating himself from Kuranaii, trying not to wake her up, about to answer the door when he remembered something, yesterday, the plates scraping, Alpha, muted, he stopped, giving his warframe a voice command,

"Unmute, Alpha," He said, hoping it wouldn't be too loud to Kuranaii,

"Oh thank heavens, I've been muted for so long," Alpha chuckled, Iota coming online as well, signified by a rippling of Halcyon's shields. "Shields at perfection, with the exception of those you destroyed a while ago," Alpha reported,

"Alright, so, I'm just gonna answer this door," Halcyon said, and the AI assured him to forget about them as they would go about activating the other AI.

He opened it, being careful.