Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Uncle Halcyon? I don't know about Uncle, but I'm definitely Halcyon in the flesh," Halcyon said, racking his brain for a moment, eons of memory making him forget present things, "Sure, I guess I can take care of her, For Now." He added,

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Family member?" Halcyon asked, reading through it, "My only family members are..." he trailed off, not coming across any plausible explanation for what had happened to his brothers and sisters, "I'll take care of her, but I want you to get back to me about this," He said, signing the document.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Actually, We at Social Services have had a bit of a problem with Gynx's case. While looking for family members using DNA tests we found that Gynx shares NO DNA with her father, meaning that either he was impotent and they went to a sperm bank or something, or she was cheating on him. Do you have any information on this?" Brinks raised his hands apologetically, "I know you've been around for a long time and going through eons of memories is very hard, but any info you pass on to us may help."

"A bit," She replied. "The weird thing is, my memories of my parents are kinda hazy. I can remember them and what we did together, but memories about other things are really muddled."

Edited by nooshroomerplus

"Hi, Uncle Halcyon," Gynx turned to Halcyon, her pink and white hair following.

"Don't worry, you're not actually her uncle." Brinks leaned against the door-frame. "Oh and also she's really good a being a Frost. Dunno why. There's a custom gauntlet in her luggage that lets her practice. I'll be checking in in about 2 weeks to make sure she's comfortable."

Edited by nooshroomerplus

"Alright," He said, a little weirded out. Letting Gynx in and closing the door, "So, I'm Halcyon, I'm sure you already know, and that over there is Kuranaii, thinking about it, I should probably have a place to take care of you separate from this one, this place belonging to Kuranaii, what do you think?"

"Sounds like a painfully rigid system but whatever works for you. Nice to meet you Oberon." Cheerfully Katsuki moves to the counter. "Well its our turn now, if you don't mind me joining you." She adds in a smaller voice.

The Oberon nods. "Not at all." He turns towards the counter, scanning the board of menu items. He picks out a wide variety of varying sushi, and before the cashier starts getting ready to call off the sushi to the cook, the Oberon inquires if they could be delivered to his ship. The cashier nods, sending the order to the cook, who begins on the order. Oberon turns towards Katsuki. "You can share my tab if you wish." He scoots to the side slightly, allowing her the cashier's attention.

"You'd probably freak out." Vale replied, looking downcast.

"Pssht. I may be a more gentle Tenno, and a bit of a prissy, but it doesn't mean I don't already kill countless Grineer and Corpus. Oh, and Infestation... Euch..."

Lusith smiled at him brightly and er eyes fixed on him attentively.

"Pssht. I may be a more gentle Tenno, and a bit of a prissy, but it doesn't mean I don't already kill countless Grineer and Corpus. Oh, and Infestation... Euch..."

Lusith smiled at him brightly and er eyes fixed on him attentively.

*As if to provide some stark contrast somewhere in the system Fae is losing her absolute f**king mind on some infested horde, the saying may be 'in space no one can hear you scream' but ohh if there isn't a disturbance in the force kiddos*

The Oberon nods. "Not at all." He turns towards the counter, scanning the board of menu items. He picks out a wide variety of varying sushi, and before the cashier starts getting ready to call off the sushi to the cook, the Oberon inquires if they could be delivered to his ship. The cashier nods, sending the order to the cook, who begins on the order. Oberon turns towards Katsuki. "You can share my tab if you wish." He scoots to the side slightly, allowing her the cashier's attention.

"No its ok I've gotten plenty of credits working for Steel Meridian, but what to get.... Umm I'll have what he's having?" Katsuki tilts her head and looks at Oberon "I don't want to impose, I thought we were eating in the bar."

A Tenno ship docks at the Dojo. A single Tenno steps out of the ship. He carries a tactically modified Tiberon on his back, a dagger sheathed on the back of his hip, and an Angstrum holstered on his right thigh. His Warframe is...different. One could best pick it out as an Excalibur, but that could only really be determined by the horn protruding from the forehead of the helmet. The rest of the Frame is so different from the original. It has a much older look to it, and his right arm, upper chest, and neck show exposed Technocyte. He walks slightly hunched, but holds himself professionally.     

A Tenno ship docks at the Dojo. A single Tenno steps out of the ship. He carries a tactically modified Tiberon on his back, a dagger sheathed on the back of his hip, and an Angstrum holstered on his right thigh. His Warframe is...different. One could best pick it out as an Excalibur, but that could only really be determined by the horn protruding from the forehead of the helmet. The rest of the Frame is so different from the original. It has a much older look to it, and his right arm, upper chest, and neck show exposed Technocyte. He walks slightly hunched, but holds himself professionally.

(Proto-armor?)