The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Kate was spinning. Slowly, but still spinning at a constant speed.

"Hardee har har, Obi-wan." The red Mirage put her hands on her hips, frowning in mock anger under her Harquelin helmet. "I thought you Oberons were shining paragons of justice."

Kate was spinning. Slowly, but still spinning at a constant speed."Hardee har har, Obi-wan." The red Mirage put her hands on her hips, frowning in mock anger under her Harquelin helmet. "I thought you Oberons were shining paragons of justice."

The Oberon orbits around her with the assistance of his Archwing, running his fingers along the chin of his helmet. "Oh we are, trust me." He stops, turning to face her, crossing his arms again, shoulders more straight then before, almost making him looking disapproving as he crosses his left leg over his right, just above the kneecap. "It doesn't mean we can't have a sense of humor." He chuckles again, watching her spin.

Edited by Darkshifter98

Agatha continued to shamble drunkenly about the dojo, relatively docile for an inebriated person. She found a peaceful garden where she fell over and went to sleep yet again.

Gynx looked up at Halcyon. "Hey Uncle." She greeted before letting a out a cute little sneeze.

Halcyon smiled grimly at her sneeze, sitting against a wall,

"We've got a problem." He said quietly, "A group I used to mentor to, they've found out about my activities, and they have always figured warframes and their form of users are sacred, I've gotten them mad at me before, but I don't know, they've found out I'm teaching you Frost abilities, they think it blasphemy." He chuckled, "This is a path you can not return by, if you truly wish to use Frost to it's fullest extent, I'll cut off my ties to them, and teach you, I just need to know that you are committed, and that you will always use your abilities for what you know to be right and true, got that?" He asked, offering a hand for a handshake, his hand extended with finality.

(Y0she where art thou?)

(( Sorry I had something called sleep ))

The Nyx Prime, Gladis, couldn't help but share a faint laughter as the Limbo pretty much failed his greeting and fell on his back. Although the laugh was short-lived, the faintest of smiles stayed.

Finally, she asked him, "A-Are you okay?"

((I know that feel))

Gynx gulped and thought for a moment before shaking his hand.

As they shook, the void rent open above them, casting an eerie teal light from above, a snake of phase energy winding down from above to bind their hands together for a moment, disappearing after a second, the void rift closing afterward. Halcyon dusted his hands off,

"Excellent, you feeling alright to walk? I've got something to show you." He said, grinning.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Cool, if you feel woozy, just tell me, though my ship shouldn't be too far from here." He chuckled((If In wrong and the med-bay is across the dojo, take it as a joke.) He started walking towards the hangar with confidence, but not so quickly that Gynx wouldnt be able to keep up.

"You aren't even bothered by the weird, flashy, void stuff?" He asked, letting her catch up.

Edited by ultimatumcore

A Limbo had managed to stumble across Agatha within the garden and knealt down to her.

"Ma'am? Ma'am are you alright?"

Once he heard the noise of sleep, he looked around him.

"Sleeping? Not the best place to take a nap... Come on, miss, let's get you somewhere cozier to sleep."

"But what /do/ I do with you...?"

With a wave of his hat, something lifted her and hovered Agatha over to lay her down on a park bench.

Edited by WingedCrusade

(( Sorry I had something called sleep ))

The Nyx Prime, Gladis, couldn't help but share a faint laughter as the Limbo pretty much failed his greeting and fell on his back. Although the laugh was short-lived, the faintest of smiles stayed.

Finally, she asked him, "A-Are you okay?"

Orlock heaves himself up off the floor. "Oh yes. Not quite used to this Warframe yet." He chuckles softly and rubs the back of his neck. "My name is Orlock." He does a far less flashy bow, still removing his hat. "And you are?"

Orlock heaves himself up off the floor. "Oh yes. Not quite used to this Warframe yet." He chuckles softly and rubs the back of his neck. "My name is Orlock." He does a far less flashy bow, still removing his hat. "And you are?"

Gladis remained smiling, watching the Limbo get up; she even forgot about what happened for a few moments.

"Gladis. M-My name is Gladis.." The Nyx said meekly, then corrected herself, "-.. sir. It's nice to meet y-you."

Her right hand rose to her eyes and wiped them incase a lone tear fell again; although the only thing she would be actually be doing is smudging her black eyeshadow up a bit more accidentally.

Edited by Y0she

"Sadistic bast@rd." Kate pouted. So, are you gonna help me out or not?

"But of course, my immobile friend." He reaches a hand forward with the intent of both grabbing an engine of her Elytron and to stop her from spinning. "So would you like me to just throw you towards the Dojo or carry you to it?"

Gladis remained smiling, watching the Limbo get up; she even forgot about what happened for a few moments.

"Gladis. M-My name is Gladis.." The Nyx said meekly, then corrected herself, "-.. sir. It's nice to meet y-you."

Her right hand rose to her eyes and wiped them incase a lone tear fell again; although the only thing she would be actually be doing is smudging her black eyeshadow up a bit more accidentally.

Orlock tilts his head slightly. "Are...are you alright, Gladis?" His tone would be filled with worry

Orlock tilts his head slightly. "Are...are you alright, Gladis?" His tone would be filled with worry

There wasn't really a point in lying.

Her head shook; "N-No..."

Gladis looked to her right, away from Orlock briefly, her eyes closed up as she took a deep breath.

"I'm n-not all-r-right..." She eventually said, soon looking back at him. Her arms went around her stomach, cradling it uneasily.

Edited by Y0she

"No, not really." Gynx replied as they walked.

Agatha murmured in her drunken sleep, feeling like she was moving.

Halcyon shrugged, getting most of the way to his Liset before checking on Gynx again,

"We're practically there, and it needs some backstory, so you wanna hear it? Or will you just pick it up as we go along?" He asked, the ramp to his Loset opening as they entered the hangar.

There wasn't really a point in lying.

Her head shook; "N-No..."

Gladis looked to her right, away from Orlock briefly, her eyes closed up as she took a deep breath.

"I'm n-not all-r-right..." She eventually said, soon looking back at him. Her arms went around her stomach, cradling it uneasily.

Orlock felt terrible for the poor Nyx Prime, but wasn't really sure what to do. So, he moves over and hugs her gently.

Orlock felt terrible for the poor Nyx Prime, but wasn't really sure what to do. So, he moves over and hugs her gently.

*Elith arrives after a moment, seeing the girl with Orlock, she approaches the two, carefully taking a seat next to them and embracing Gladis as well*

*Meanwhile Fae's workout it seemingly interrupted by her mischievous sister, so much so that Shyla, the mirage and said sister, runs through the dojo in a full sprint while Fae is sprinting on all fours behind her shouting obscenities in Tenno*