The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Orlock felt terrible for the poor Nyx Prime, but wasn't really sure what to do. So, he moves over and hugs her gently.

*Elith arrives after a moment, seeing the girl with Orlock, she approaches the two, carefully taking a seat next to them and embracing Gladis as well*

*Meanwhile Fae's workout it seemingly interrupted by her mischievous sister, so much so that Shyla, the mirage and said sister, runs through the dojo in a full sprint while Fae is sprinting on all fours behind her shouting obscenities in Tenno*

Gladis froze briefly as she was hugged by the Limbo, but she quickly hugged back tightly; shortly after beginning to sob into the Limbo's shoulder. She then felt the arms of Elith come to embrace her and the Limbo and allowed this.

Gladis froze briefly as she was hugged by the Limbo, but she quickly hugged back tightly; shortly after beginning to sob into the Limbo's shoulder. She then felt the arms of Elith come to embrace her and the Limbo and allowed this.

Orlock gently pats Gladis' back as he rocks her gently from side to side. He smiles slightly when Elith comes in and joins the group hug.

Malvo looked at Agatha before contacting the security captain;

'To whom it may concern,

I have found a Tenno sleeping within the gardens, possibly drunk, or whatever the cause may be.

While I know that you may have more pressing matters to attend, please work with me on this for a simple moment.

May I request the room number of this Tenno to bring her to her abode?

She's rather unsafe sleeping in the open like this.

- Malvo.'

He directed his communicator to get a frame of her to send with the message.

"Well, before I came here, before Phorid got me, I was uh, in love, she was beautiful, smart, hilarious, talented, I did all that I could for her, no expense spared, She's even the reason I originally split up with the guys we're dealing with now. It got to the point where I was going to propose to her, which is, quite something, I've only ever had three wives in eons, but because I don't age, because I don't die, I had to watch it happen to them, they withered, they faltered, amazed how I never stopped loving them, but that isn't inportant right now, what is important, is that she, Natalia died, I should've done more, I probably could've, but, I didn't, and she paid for it, a day and a half before I was going to propose, thirteen minutes, seventeen seconds. Any way, I'd built her a present, something that would protect her when I wasn't around. Now, in my rage at her death, I got somewhat, devastating, so this," he said, getting aboard the ship and gesturing at a mahogany coffin, "Is technically where she rests, but I carry her ashes yet. So you could say, that this box, is waiting for someone, but I'm not ready to give it up, so if we do go through with this, I'll help you build your own." He said quietly, lifting the box' lid to reveal a female Frost Prime, a Glaive Prime sheathed in it's arm, a Boltor Prime across it's chest, Akzani's holstered on it's thighs, "This is my memory of her, of Natalia, and is somewhat tied to your future." He said, his voice a whisper.

Malvo looked at Agatha before contacting the security captain;

'To whom it may concern,

I have found a Tenno sleeping within the gardens, possibly drunk, or whatever the cause may be.

While I know that you may have more pressing matters to attend, please work with me on this for a simple moment.

May I request the room number of this Tenno to bring her to her abode?

She's rather unsafe sleeping in the open like this.

- Malvo.'

He directed his communicator to get a frame of her to send with the message.

*Enderius shrugs as he receives the message and goes out to find the drunk woman in question, he really doesn't have anything more important to do. He would find the garden she's in, more than likely sleeping peacefully, and bring her to a room in one of the hotels*

(For the sake of having a person to interact with, Malvo's going with.)

"Apologies for the interruption, sir."

Malvo turned and politely removed his hat to his chest and nodded at Enderius as he arrived.

"I just simply cannot leave her here like this. Would you mind if I came along? I'd like to make sure she's okay."

Edited by WingedCrusade

*She looks to Gladis* "Do you want something to drink? Maybe something to eat?"

"Alright." His tone would be soft and reassuring. As he gently rubs Gladis' back in a reassuring manner.

Gladis' head shook while she cradled her stomach. "I'm o-okay." She said softly, beginning to walk to the medical-bay.

Gynx gulped and touched the Orokin craftsmanship that was the warframe in the coffin. "How am I supposed to make one? I'm guessing using a foundry isn't an option with this."

"Quite, it'll take a long time once we get started, but I've built one before obviously, so I'll be there to help along. I figure you should get a day or two to recover fully, so if you want, I could show you another ability for you to work on later." He said, counting the first and fourth off on his fingers.

"But of course, my immobile friend." He reaches a hand forward with the intent of both grabbing an engine of her Elytron and to stop her from spinning. "So would you like me to just throw you towards the Dojo or carry you to it?"

Kate lifted an eyebrow with a wry smile. "That's up to you, Obie."

Gladis' head shook while she cradled her stomach. "I'm o-okay." She said softly, beginning to walk to the medical-bay.

*Elith walked along side her.* "I know it's hard sweetie..."

(For the sake of having a person to interact with, Malvo's going with.)

"Apologies for the interruption, sir."

Malvo turned and politely removed his hat to his chest and nodded at Enderius as he arrived.

"I just simply cannot leave her here like this. Would you mind if I came along? I'd like to make sure she's okay."

*Enderius shrugged picking the girl up* "That's fine." *He said taking her to a hotel room*

*Elith walked along side her.* "I know it's hard sweetie..."

*Enderius shrugged picking the girl up* "That's fine." *He said taking her to a hotel room*

The Nyx Prime, Gladis, nodded her unmasked head softly. They made their way into the medical-bay and she sat down on a comfy red seat in the patient waiting area.

There, she leant forward and planted her elbows on her knees with her palms cupping her jawline.

A hum came from her throat as she took a deep inhale and stared ahead of herself, her long ponytail curling over her right shoulder.

The Nyx Prime, Gladis, nodded her unmasked head softly. They made their way into the medical-bay and she sat down on a comfy red seat in the patient waiting area.

There, she leant forward and planted her elbows on her knees with her palms cupping her jawline.

A hum came from her throat as she took a deep inhale and stared ahead of herself, her long ponytail curling over her right shoulder.

Orlock disengages his helmet and holds it under his arm. The hat would remain attached to the helmet itself. His black hair would have already begun to grow back, beginning to cover the scars where the Corpus implants were. He gently puts a hand on Gladis' shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile. "It'll be alright." {Wish I could say more to comfort her...} 

Oracle looked around and saw Elith. "Oh... Hi." It said.

*Elith nodded lightly as it passed the oracle, continuing to the med bay with the young girl. Once there she orders some food from the steakhouse, getting something for both her and Gladis, some soy and rice for Elith, she being a vegitarian, and some grilled poultry and rice for gladis. Something simple for her to digest*

Orlock disengages his helmet and holds it under his arm. The hat would remain attached to the helmet itself. His black hair would have already begun to grow back, beginning to cover the scars where the Corpus implants were. He gently puts a hand on Gladis' shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile. "It'll be alright." {Wish I could say more to comfort her...} 

*Elith nodded lightly as it passed the oracle, continuing to the med bay with the young girl. Once there she orders some food from the steakhouse, getting something for both her and Gladis, some soy and rice for Elith, she being a vegitarian, and some grilled poultry and rice for gladis. Something simple for her to digest*

Gladis nodded once more at Orlock's reassuring words. She remained sat there, her forearms now hugging her stomach again.