The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Halcyon stopped the form he was doing, and stood, looking at the message,

"Alright, I'm just getting done with some training, whatcha up to?" He responded, putting away his Dual Zorens and heading for the Duel Room door.

Kuranaii opened up her left palm to view his message. With a smile she quickly responded, ' I just did some tidying up and I got us some wine for later. '

She sent the message, soon closing the menu and waiting again.

Orlock nods with a smile. "Of course. After all, we're Tenno...a family. Uh...figure of speech of course..."

Gladis nodded with a soft smile on her crackled lips, "I s-suppose."

Her hands slowly traced their grasp along her long ponytail; and it was long, it flowed down to about her waist.

Casually she stroked the ponytail, looking at Orlock quietly.

Kuranaii opened up her left palm to view his message. With a smile she quickly responded, ' I just did some tidying up and I got us some wine for later. '

She sent the message, soon closing the menu and waiting again.

Halcyon looked at the message, thinking for a moment before responding,

"Really? I see, anything you'd like to do today? Or is tonight all you have planned?"

Her hands slowly traced their grasp along her long ponytail; and it was long, it flowed down to about her waist.

Orlock returns the quiet look and starts to feel the awkward silence waft about. He then departs the look and looks down at his hands.

*Elith giggles* "You know that pony tail makes you look alot like Fae..." *Elith smiles for a moment almost double taking actually to make sure the resemblance isn't as uncanny as she thinks it is* "By any chance do you know of any other blood relatives?"

*Elith giggles* "You know that pony tail makes you look alot like Fae..." *Elith smiles for a moment almost double taking actually to make sure the resemblance isn't as uncanny as she thinks it is* "By any chance do you know of any other blood relatives?"

Orlock returns the quiet look and starts to feel the awkward silence waft about. He then departs the look and looks down at his hands.

Eventually Gladis arched her gaze over to Elith.

Her head tilted slightly, then shook with a sigh coming from her lips. "No, just m-my cousin, who died, obviously..."

*Elith frowns a bit and pulls up her commuicator calling the resident sisters Fae and Shyla. The Valkyr and mirage arrive a moment later, both without their helmets, Fae with her signature body length pony tail and Shyla with her hair tied up in a bun. The two sister distinctly have violet eyes.* "Fae doesn't she kind of look like you?" *Elith asked, the two turning towards the girl."

"I don't see it" *Fae says with a bit of disinterest*

"I think she does kinda look like you" *Shyla chirps*

Orlock gets tired of holding his helmet and puts it back on, keeping the eyelets open, and remains quiet as the ladies talk.

*Elith frowns a bit and pulls up her commuicator calling the resident sisters Fae and Shyla. The Valkyr and mirage arrive a moment later, both without their helmets, Fae with her signature body length pony tail and Shyla with her hair tied up in a bun. The two sister distinctly have violet eyes.* "Fae doesn't she kind of look like you?" *Elith asked, the two turning towards the girl."

"I don't see it" *Fae says with a bit of disinterest*

"I think she does kinda look like you" *Shyla chirps*

Gladis the Nyx Prime remained silent as the others remarked on her ponytail. She looked away slightly towards Orlock, looking at him out of the corner of her eyes.

Edited by Y0she

*Fae finally lets out an exasperated sigh and turns to leave for 'work', her sister following suit not before giving the limbo clad Orlock a wink. Elith smiles gently before turning back towards Gladis.* "You haven't touched your food"

Orlock disengages the face of his helmet to give Gladis a small reassuring smile.

Gladis smiled faintly back at Orlock, then turned her gaze to Elith.

"I'm n-not that hungry, sorry..." She said, pushing her food away slightly.

Oberon shrugs. "I'm not sure about the massacre part, I was just there searching for Cryotic."

"Huh. Weird to find the coldest substance in this solar system underneath a desert."

She went quiet for a moment. "Still, all those excavations made Red Skates appear. Vicious little f*ckers."

"Huh. Weird to find the coldest substance in this solar system underneath a desert."

She went quiet for a moment. "Still, all those excavations made Red Skates appear. Vicious little f*ckers."

"Indeed."

The Oberon comes to a stop in front of the stasis shield, turning towards her. "I'm afraid I'll have to throw you inside to prevent substantial injury." He turns towards the hangar. "This will still hurt, so brace yourself, Tenno." He then begins thrusting her forward slightly, then back, doing this three times as he counts:

"One... two... three."

He then grabs her Archwing by both hands and flings her towards the hangar, a feat more than possible in the weightlessness of space. He quickly follows after her, bracing himself for the harsh transition from the weightless feeling of zero-G's to the hard, punishing physics of gravity.

Edited by Darkshifter98

"Aaand- there."

With practised ease, she landed on all fours, the Elytron whirring uneasily on her lower back. "Thanks for the hitch, Obie! Need some engineering to do first of all."

Abra had finally installed it. Kate had loaded the discs. But Ruth was enjoying it.

A seventy-inch holo screen with high fidelity audio and high quality visuals showed the adventures of a young boy and his strange dog in a wacky land that was... suprisingly familiar. Ruth really liked those flashbacks.

The Oberon rights himself as he passes through the stasis field, stiffens his legs before landing next to the Mirage with a satisfying "Boom!" that reverberates throughout the hangar as he stands there, shoulders level, arms at his sides and fists clenched as endures the weight of the Archwing. He finally collapses to a knee, placing a hand on the floor to steady himself. After a moment the Archwing hums healthily to life as it senses its in a regular G environment, and begins to assist in taking some weight off of the Oberon. Still, the Oberon remains on his knees besides the Mirage. "It was a pleasure to assist." The Oberon says, turning to her slightly.

The clamp joining him and his Archwing disengages by itself, possibly through a self-sent signal by the Oberon. The Odanata almost seems to slither away from him as it removes itself from his back, the clamp folding "underneath" the Archwing. The Archwing, level with the ground, peacefully and automatically floats down the rows of Lisets, easily mistakable for an archaic hoverboard from a time long past, a civilization long dead.

The Oberon then shifts as the weight is taken off of him, he stands, offering a hand to the Mirage, assuming she's still on all fours.

' Tonight's all I really have planned. I'm just on the couch right now. ' Kuranaii replied to Halcyon.

"Alright, fine with me, would you mind watching Gynx for a day or two though? I have to take care of somethings, and it won't exactly be the safest for her while I'm away, either way, I look forward to tonight," he responded, stopping at the shops to get ingredients for dinner before heading back to Kuranaii.

Gladis smiled faintly back at Orlock, then turned her gaze to Elith.

"I'm n-not that hungry, sorry..." She said, pushing her food away slightly.

Orlock moves his chair a little closer to Gladis, and gently puts a hand on her shoulder. "I know it's hard, but you have to eat something, but if you really aren't hungry, that's alright." He gives her another soft reassuring smile. 

Orlock moves his chair a little closer to Gladis, and gently puts a hand on her shoulder. "I know it's hard, but you have to eat something, but if you really aren't hungry, that's alright." He gives her another soft reassuring smile. 

Gladis nodded in understanding but still kept her fingertips away from the food. She looked down quietly, her lips pursing.