The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Gladis examined the Warframe Orlock donned.

Her head tilted. "That's the Limbo frame," She said, "-.. it's nice." Her palms tensed up as she continued to channel her levitation, her emerald eyes still glowing.

Edited by Y0she

Gladis nodded her head and finally threw her palms outwards, exiting a levitation and collapsing butt-first onto the bed.

"Oomph." She said quickly, rubbing her back. She sat up, looking at Orlock and ready to laugh.

"And here I thought those who wore the Nyx Warframe were the epitome of grace." His tone would be filled with dry sarcasm as he chuckles.

Gladis chuckled uneasily, the faintest of red in her cheeks. "I-I can do." She said softly.

Orlock shrugs slightly, trying not to let his nerves really show. He gives her a slight, nervous looking smile. "W-Well I er...you wouldn't find much..." He rubs the back of his neck.

Kuranaii nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Yeah, she's a bright one." She said brightly with a smile.

Kuranaii placed her wine glass down and offered another poured one out to Halcyon with her smile still existant.

-Snip-

Halcyon accepted the glass, raising it slightly before taking a sip,

"This reminds me of the negotiations between me and the leader of steel meridian, albeit, my current company is far more beautiful." He said, placing the glass on the table.

((And so I raise this thread, bringing it from the brink of the depths. Sorry about locking your character Y0she))

Edited by ultimatumcore

(( Not sure what you mean by 'locking my char'? ))

Kuranaii rose the glass with him, accompanied with a smile, and slowly she took a sip herself.

After gulping down a wad of wine, she planted the cup down and crossed her right leg over the other.

"What company are you running, then?" She asked, leaning forward a little with a smile still existant on her blue lips.

Edited by Y0she

There sat a black and white Ember, helmetless in a dark meditation Garden.

Music was calming and soothing, as well as somber, nothing lit the room besides the floating lanterns within the waters.

She sat cross-legged in the center island that was connected by bridges where she meditated.

Or tried to, anyhow.

Rael hated meditation, and hated calm music.

She tried focusing, but her eye kept twitching and her voice occasionally lets out an irritated or unamused growl from the unnerving sounds of 'soothing' music around her.

Rael wasn't there on her own accord, it was more of a suggested or mandatory given thing due to previous actions commited that involve a certain Vauban's disappearance.

(( Not sure what you mean by 'locking my char'? ))

Kuranaii rose the glass with him, accompanied with a smile, and slowly she took a sip herself.

After gulping down a wad of wine, she planted the cup down and crossed her right leg over the other.

"What company are you running, then?" She asked, leaning forward a little with a smile still existant on her blue lips.

"By company I meant you, but since you asked, the strongest company I have going would be Food Brick inc. It produces exactly what you'd expect, bricks of tasteless, texture less food bricks that can provide sustenance indefinitely, one brick for a full day keeps you strong, so you have to cut it into thirds, and eat the biggest one at breakfast time. The newest thing we've been working on is flavoring them slightly, toward cherry and blueberry, for the different times of the day." He explained, taking another sip afterward.

((Putting another character in a position where they can only respond to you and then leaving for a while, the one with the locked character would have to sit there forever, have someone or something come get them, or wait for the other to respond.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

Kuranaii blinked a few times, about to chuckle but just able to fend it off for now.

"Food Bricks?" She then let out a short-lived chuckle accompanied with the shake of her head.

She took another quick sip of the wine, placing the glass down afterwards.

Gazing at Halcyon, she smiled brightly with her blue lips, simply admiring his physique.

Kuranaii blinked a few times, about to chuckle but just able to fend it off for now.

"Food Bricks?" She then let out a short-lived chuckle accompanied with the shake of her head.

She took another quick sip of the wine, placing the glass down afterwards.

Gazing at Halcyon, she smiled brightly with her blue lips, simply admiring his physique.

"Yea," Halcyon said, noticing her chuckle, "They're made for tenno in the field for extended periods of time, so-" he started to explain, but noticed her watching, and, smiling, placed the wine glass on the table and leaned back slightly, looking back into her eyes, silent.

"Whenever I look into your eyes, it makes me want to know what thoughts are going on behind them." He said quietly, tinged with his slight amusement, revealed with a curl of a smile to one side of his face. "It sometimes slips my mind that other people have such emotions, I assume they are as simple as a Kubrow at times, and sometimes treat them like one. Around you, I don't, I can't, around you, I'm the one who's dumb, it's like I can't think in your presence, you are truly a marvel of existence." He continued.

"Yea," Halcyon said, noticing her chuckle, "They're made for tenno in the field for extended periods of time, so-" he started to explain, but noticed her watching, and, smiling, placed the wine glass on the table and leaned back slightly, looking back into her eyes, silent.

"Whenever I look into your eyes, it makes me want to know what thoughts are going on behind them." He said quietly, tinged with his slight amusement, revealed with a curl of a smile to one side of his face. "It sometimes slips my mind that other people have such emotions, I assume they are as simple as a Kubrow at times, and sometimes treat them like one. Around you, I don't, I can't, around you, I'm the one who's dumb, it's like I can't think in your presence, you are truly a marvel of existence." He continued.

Kuranaii's cheeks flushed a tinge of red. She looked away briefly, then back, tilting her head.

"Well, you certainly know how to properly flatter a woman." She remarked, perking her right brow up inquisitively along with a smirk on her lips.

Kuranaii's cheeks flushed a tinge of red. She looked away briefly, then back, tilting her head.

"Well, you certainly know how to properly flatter a woman." She remarked, perking her right brow up inquisitively along with a smirk on her lips.

"It's not hard when I'm telling the truth." He said, now smiling.

Kuranaii smiled brightly back and took a final sip of the wine glass before putting it aside.

"Still. Rather flattering." She said idly, slowly getting up from her chair and coming beside his chair, a smile still painted on her lips as she leant beside him.

Kuranaii smiled brightly back and took a final sip of the wine glass before putting it aside.

"Still. Rather flattering." She said idly, slowly getting up from her chair and coming beside his chair, a smile still painted on her lips as she leant beside him.

He turned his head to kiss her, having to sit up in order to turn toward her.

As swift and sudden as a blade through flesh, the Oberon would snap back into reality after his bout of intense thought, not exactly meditation, atleast not in the restful sense. He glanced around idly, still standing by the doorway of the med-bay, the halls around him empty, devoid of activity and life, the only things accompanying him are the harsh lights overhead, beaming down to the floor. After a moments pause, the Oberon would continue down the hall, shoulders level as always, passing the med-bay, not paying attention to any signs whatsoever as he just allowed himself to get lost in the wide expanse of the Dojo.

Passing through a multitude of connecting gardens and hallways, the Oberon would, indeed, find himself being lost. He continued forward, deciding to make it a little game, not to look at any signs.  

"Good days to you."

Abra reclined on the bench, azure eyes fixed on nothing in particular. It had been a slow day for him.

His and Felix's little company had grown quite nicely: after all, there was practically no other kind of supply for refined Argon crystals, and demand was booming. The refining process required a rare isotope of rubedo, so it was costly - but the price increased proportionately.

Now he was bored. Ruth and Kate were on the Druid, watching that disturbingly silly ancient animated show. It was hilarious to find that it had amassed quite a cult following in the old days: he couldn't imagine any adult that could enjoy that show.

-+-

Ruth wasn't even watching the show at that point. Kate, on the other hand was singing along.

"C'mon, grab your friends..."