The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Oh...I didn't know you were here. Hi I guess...

Huh....most tenno I met didn't like skulls I showed them, they felt morbid by my skulls and then walked away. At least there is some tenno who appreciate art of painting skulls He paused for a moment, catching his breath and then continued to speak: Just so you know; both the Valkyr and the Nyx really like kubrows. The valkyr even works at a kubrow kennel for lost and abounded kubrows. I will call over them, they shouldn't take too long to come to this room Fang said and put his left hand towards his left ear, calling his friends with his helmet.

You really think that? Huh....I'm surprised that you didn't feel morbid by the skull. Most tenno would feel that anyway he said to Odin and resumed to chat with his friends with his helmet.

Hitomi shrugged slightly. "My sisters used to take similar trophies, actually. They just didn't make them as pretty." she stretches a bit as he talks with his friends.

(sorry for late response, week in Italy and the wi-fi was broken in the hotel)

Ben takes his helmet thanks the person who gave it to him and pets Pumpkin for finding his helmet. Then he exits the steakhouse to some parkouring to make sure nothing is wrong with his leg. after confirming this he goes back to his liset to repair his leg then he walks back into the dojo

Hitomi shrugged slightly. "My sisters used to take similar trophies, actually. They just didn't make them as pretty." she stretches a bit as he talks with his friends.

"Interesting. I have wanted to collect some... *He puts his fingers like quotes* Trophies... But I don't know what I should collect." He shrugs.

Edited by Lonewolf115

When Ben enters the dojo he tries to stay as far from the steakhouse as possible and goes in to the gardens. He didn't know a lot of the plants here and takes his time to look at and smell them. He sees some Tenno having a conversation and wanted to join in but his shyness withheld him from doing so.

Edited by Upos

artorias: *gets tempted to suduce hitomi*

"Interesting. I have wanted to collect some... *He puts his fingers like quotes* Trophies... But I don't know what I should collect." He shrugs.

HItomi is of course oblivious to Artoria's temptations as she replies to Odin, "Maybe something small? My sister Hotaru used to take teeth or the equivalent."

Ben couldn't help but smile at Artoria's failed attempt, not that he wouldn't have done any better. He decides to stick around a bit on the background and sits down on a bench. He was tired after what all had happened

HItomi is of course oblivious to Artoria's temptations as she replies to Odin, "Maybe something small? My sister Hotaru used to take teeth or the equivalent."

"Oddly enough, I feel ok with collecting skulls; But teeth? *He shivers slightly* I just can't. But I have thought of collecting their masks."

How fun for her. I suppose she is a valkyr? the sister of yours? I have met several valkyr's who likes to collect "trophies" after the battle. Ranging from armor pieces to body parts

"Oddly enough, I feel ok with collecting skulls; But teeth? *He shivers slightly* I just can't. But I have thought of collecting their masks."

Collecting masks you say...I think that would be a great hobby to start and as an added bonus; you could use them during maskerad parties he said and did a small dark chuckle.

A few minutes laters and a group of tennos entered the garden. An Excalibur, a Valkyr and a Nyx, all of them waving to Fang. Fang turned around to his friends and then said: Took your time

Sorry, we sort of got lost in the dojo the Excalibur said and walked toward Fang, together with the Valkyr and the Nyx.

The Excalibur then turned his attention to Hitomi and Odin, then said: Nice to meet you two. My name is Arthas.

The Valkyr approached both Hitomi and Odin. Hello, my name is Erida. I hope we will get to know each other better Erida said and bowed. Behind Erida you could see the Nyx, who was currently very shy toward the new tenno's she hasn't met yet. She leaned a bit to the side of Erida and then said with a low voice: H-h-hi....My n-name is L-Luna....

Don't mind her, she is usually towards new tenno's, but when she know you two better, then she will feel not as shy as she is now. Its sort of her thing Erida said and subtlety giggled.

How fun for her. I suppose she is a valkyr? the sister of yours? I have met several valkyr's who likes to collect "trophies" after the battle. Ranging from armor pieces to body parts

Collecting masks you say...I think that would be a great hobby to start and as an added bonus; you could use them during maskerad parties he said and did a small dark chuckle.

A few minutes laters and a group of tennos entered the garden. An Excalibur, a Valkyr and a Nyx, all of them waving to Fang. Fang turned around to his friends and then said: Took your time

Sorry, we sort of got lost in the dojo the Excalibur said and walked toward Fang, together with the Valkyr and the Nyx.

The Excalibur then turned his attention to Hitomi and Odin, then said: Nice to meet you two. My name is Arthas.

The Valkyr approached both Hitomi and Odin. Hello, my name is Erida. I hope we will get to know each other better Erida said and bowed. Behind Erida you could see the Nyx, who was currently very shy toward the new tenno's she hasn't met yet. She leaned a bit to the side of Erida and then said with a low voice: H-h-hi....My n-name is L-Luna....

Don't mind her, she is usually towards new tenno's, but when she know you two better, then she will feel not as shy as she is now. Its sort of her thing Erida said and subtlety giggled.

"Actually, she was a Nyx. All four of them probably should have been Valkyrs..."

Hitomi looked to the new comers, waving. She returned the bow, and found herself off center for a moment so she stumbled a bit as she stood. "It's nice to meet you both! I'm Hitomi. The giant kubrow turning his dirty fur into a mess of mud is Lucifon."

At the mention of his name, the kubrow's ears perked and he got up to investigate all of the new people, dripping water as he sniffed around them.

*Odin laughs.

"Ha ha. For sure Fang." He smiles.

*Odin is greeted by Fangs friends.

"Nice to meet you guys!" he says while bowing and pulling his hand out for a handshake.

*Odin then looks at Luna and says,

"I used to be shy just like you. *Chuckles* Don't worry I think we are going to be good friends." He smiles to Luna.

Edited by Lonewolf115

Ben finally gathers up all his courage and walks toward the group of tenno which has only grown. Only to stand there, face completely red and unable to say anything.

Odin notices the another fellow Tenno walking in on the friendly conversation, also aware that he is very shy.

"Hey! Welcome to our little group chat. The name's Odin. What's your name?" *He smiles warmly*

Odin notices the another fellow Tenno walking in on the friendly conversation, also aware that he is very shy.

"Hey! Welcome to our little group chat. The name's Odin. What's your name?" *He smiles warmly*

"Ben...so...euh...what are you guy's talking about?"

Edited by Upos

"Actually, she was a Nyx. All four of them probably should have been Valkyrs..."

Hitomi looked to the new comers, waving. She returned the bow, and found herself off center for a moment so she stumbled a bit as she stood. "It's nice to meet you both! I'm Hitomi. The giant kubrow turning his dirty fur into a mess of mud is Lucifon."

At the mention of his name, the kubrow's ears perked and he got up to investigate all of the new people, dripping water as he sniffed around them.

Sounds like it Fang said and chuckled. When Erida spotted the kubrow that were close to her, she couldn't resist to make a girlish sound and approached the kubrow and snuggled with the kubrow.

Who's a cute kubrow, yes you are, yes you are Erida said and belly rubbed Lucifon.

Arthas laughed and said: Oh Erida, you really can't resist to snuggle with every kubrow you see, can't you?. Erida turned her head toward Arthas and responded with: I'ts hard to resist when they all look so cute. Luna giggled at how silly Erida sounded while Fang facepalmed and shaked his head.

*Odin laughs.

"Ha ha. For sure Fang." He smiles.

*Odin is greeted by Fangs friends.

"Nice to meet you guys!" he says while bowing and pulling his hand out for a handshake.

*Odin then looks at Luna and says,

"I used to be shy just like you. *Chuckles* Don't worry I think we are going to be good friends." He smiles to Luna.

Erida, Arthas and Luna shaked Odin's hand, one after one. Luna shyly made her more visible to Odin and said, still with very shy: I-I hope so t-to.....

"Ben...so...euh...what are you guy's talking about?"

Arthas look at the ben and said to him: Nothing much as of now, we were just introducing to each other. I did notice you in this room, standing in the background. Which mean that you probably already know our name by now.

Sounds like it Fang said and chuckled. When Erida spotted the kubrow that were close to her, she couldn't resist to make a girlish sound and approached the kubrow and snuggled with the kubrow.

Who's a cute kubrow, yes you are, yes you are Erida said and belly rubbed Lucifon.

Arthas laughed and said: Oh Erida, you really can't resist to snuggle with every kubrow you see, can't you?. Erida turned her head toward Arthas and responded with: I'ts hard to resist when they all look so cute. Luna giggled at how silly Erida sounded while Fang facepalmed and shaked his head.

Erida, Arthas and Luna shaked Odin's hand, one after one. Luna shyly made her more visible to Odin and said, still with very shy: I-I hope so t-to.....

Arthas look at the ben and said to him: Nothing much as of now, we were just introducing to each other. I did notice you in this room, standing in the background. Which mean that you probably already know our name by now.

Lucifon happily receives the attention, flopping down and over so Erida could scratch his belly. Hitomi laughed. "You wouldn't think I just had to drag him snarling from a Grineer base. He did not want to let go of that warden's leg and I actually had to also bring a Drahk he was hanging out with back too so he'd leave."

She turned her head towards Ben and waved. "Hello there! I'm Hitomi. The soggy fur ball over there is Lucifon."

Ben greets everyone trying not to get to close to the kubrow, he has bad memories of those. Then he turns to Arthas: "Yea, kinda shy so I couldn't get myself to speak to you guys even though I really wanted too."

Edited by Upos

Lucifon happily receives the attention, flopping down and over so Erida could scratch his belly. Hitomi laughed. "You wouldn't think I just had to drag him snarling from a Grineer base. He did not want to let go of that warden's leg and I actually had to also bring a Drahk he was hanging out with back too so he'd leave."

She turned her head towards Ben and waved. "Hello there! I'm Hitomi. The soggy fur ball over there is Lucifon."

Erida giggled at the joy filled kubrow as it wanted a belly rub. She belly rubbed him as he wanted. A playful kubrow he is indeed. I remember when I got my puppy, she was so playful that it almost made me mad. However, no matter what she did, I remember that she was just a pup and I couldn't punish her hard enough, only minor scoldings. Let me tell you; Orids was not pleased when she peed on his floor she said and giggled at the last thing she just said.

Ben greets everyone trying not to get to close to the kubrow, he has bad memories of those. Then he turns to Arthas: "Yea, kinda shy so I couldn't get myself to speak to you guys even though I really wanted too."

Don't worry, Luna knows how you feel. Isn't that right Luna? he asked Luna. Luna nodded and said simply: Y-yes...

<script>window.alert(“test”)</script>

that some times helps with dojo isssuuuuuuuu

((ok...? what?))

Erida giggled at the joy filled kubrow as it wanted a belly rub. She belly rubbed him as he wanted. A playful kubrow he is indeed. I remember when I got my puppy, she was so playful that it almost made me mad. However, no matter what she did, I remember that she was just a pup and I couldn't punish her hard enough, only minor scoldings. Let me tell you; Orids was not pleased when she peed on his floor she said and giggled at the last thing she just said.

Don't worry, Luna knows how you feel. Isn't that right Luna? he asked Luna. Luna nodded and said simply: Y-yes...

((ok...? what?))

Hitomi giggles as Lucifon made pleased kubrow noises. He seemed to be enjoying Erida's attention. "I can imagine! My cephalon throws a fit whenever I have a kubrow with me. Did Cephalon Ordis get used to having a puppy on board?"