Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

-cut-

Sounds like that Zeron is a really nice tenno to be around. I have noticed something about you two; both of your name starts with a "Z", any special reason for that? Just wondering Erida asked Zeron and Zek. Suddenly out of nowhere Arthas came without anyone seeing him. He yawned and look at the two new tennos that he hasn't seen before. 

Morning, how was the sleep?

Pretty good. I haven't slept this well in a long time and who is these two?

.....oh, right, almost forgot. Arthas; this is Zek and Zeron. Zek and Zeron, this is my Excalibur friend Arthas. He was the one to rescue me from Alad V and helped me, Luna and a nekros friend of our named Fang

Nice to meet you two. What Erida told about me is true, I help other in their time of need and Erida need all the support after I rescued her

Without Arthas I wouldn't be here today and talking to you two. I would probably be alone and never be loved by anyone. I'm thankful for him being there for me in my time of need Erida said, shedding a single tear inside of her helmet without anyone noticing. 

You are welcome Arthas said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you Arthas" Both Zeron and Zek said.

"Well its just coincidence that Zeron and Zek both have a name starting with a z" Seerena replied to Erida

A Black and Grey Rhino hops off the body lock capsule of a Black and Red Liset. The large Tenno walked forward, rounding corners as he dematerialized his helmet. He revealed slicked back hair, the color of the darkness itself. Except for the fact that it had a few white streaks, noticeable a mile away. His dark red eyes scan the area, as his light tan skin feels the wind blow in his direction. Standing at 6'5 the tall Tenno walks towards Shay and her group.

"Salutations Shay and company. Have you seen my littlest of brothers, known as Belrev?"

"I think Belrev is in the practice room." Seerena said towards the Rhino.

Edited by kyrozon

A Black and Grey Rhino hops off the body lock capsule of a Black and Red Liset. The large Tenno walked forward, rounding corners as he dematerialized his helmet. He revealed slicked back hair, the color of the darkness itself. Except for the fact that it had a few white streaks, noticeable a mile away. His dark red eyes scan the area, as his light tan skin feels the wind blow in his direction. Standing at 6'5 the tall Tenno walks towards Shay and her group.

"Salutations Shay and company. Have you seen my littlest of brothers, known as Belrev?"

Hello, nice to meet you. Belrev never told me that he got an older brother....or did he? I'm not so sure Erida said as she chuckled to herself for not remembering if Belrev told about his older Rhino brother. 

artorias: *goes in his liset* to left is my bedroom right is my kitchen forward my game slash theater gun room

Wow... Luna said with amazement, How did you afford for all of this? It must have taken a long time to get all of these stuff She said as she looked around his liset.

"Nice to meet you Arthas" Both Zeron and Zek said.

"Well its just coincidence that Zeron and Zek both have a name starting with a z" Seerena replied to Erida

-cut-

Arthas chuckled as they both welcomed him at the same time. 

Huh...I thought there was something more than that. Anyhow, what should we do now or better yet, what were we going to do exactly, before this conversation and all the greeting? Erida said as she tried to remember what they were heading to.

Beats me, I just got here so I can't really answer on that Arthas said and shrugged.

[color

"Indeed. Although I am the Oldest, kind Valkyr. Belrev is my youngest brother, along with Celorn being my younger one." The Rhino briefly said, with a salute.

"I am Denger. What is your name fellow Tenno?" Denger asked. Even though the three brothers look alike, anyone can tell them apart by their voices. Compared to Belrev's low and dark voice, or Celorn's happy and gleeful voice, Denger had the most sincere yet authoritative voice.

-cut-

Arthas chuckled as they both welcomed him at the same time. 

Huh...I thought there was something more than that. Anyhow, what should we do now or better yet, what were we going to do exactly, before this conversation and all the greeting? Erida said as she tried to remember what they were heading to.

Beats me, I just got here so I can't really answer on that Arthas said and shrugged.

[color

"We where heading to the practice room or whatever its called" Zek said.

"Indeed. Although I am the Oldest, kind Valkyr. Belrev is my youngest brother, along with Celorn being my younger one." The Rhino briefly said, with a salute.

"I am Denger. What is your name fellow Tenno?" Denger asked. Even though the three brothers look alike, anyone can tell them apart by their voices. Compared to Belrev's low and dark voice, or Celorn's happy and gleeful voice, Denger had the most sincere yet authoritative voice.

"Well i'm Seerena, the chroma is Zeron, the Volt p is Zek, The excalibur is Arthas and the Valkyr is Erida" Seerena replied to the Rhino "Also where did luna go to again?" Seerena asked Erida

((So in which time zone are ya guys anyway i'm in CET.))

Edited by kyrozon

artorias: i built it 

Luna did a "push back" hand move with both her hands as she said Wait wait wait....you built this? How did you find the time to do all of this?. She couldn't believe that Artorias built all of his interior by himself.

artorias: now wanna go back or stay

Um.....Lets head back to the group, I don't want to miss that "event" that would occur at the practice room or that is what I think we were heading She said, trying to remember where there were heading to. She simply shrugged, walked out of Artorias' liset and walked back to the group in a slow pace so that Artorias could come with her if he wanted to.

"We where heading to the practice room or whatever its called" Zek said.

"Well i'm Seerena, the chroma is Zeron, the Volt p is Zek, The excalibur is Arthas and the Valkyr is Erida" Seerena replied to the Rhino "Also where did luna go to again?" Seerena asked Erida

((So in which time zone are ya guys anyway i'm in CET.))

Oh.......I think it is the conclave room when I think about it Erida said slightly unsure about the claim she did. Then she heard that Seerena asked her a question, she look at Seerena and said: She said that she would take a trip to Artorias' liset, presumably take a look inside of it. I'm sure that she will return eventually

Was going to ask the same to you, but I guess I don't have to ask anymore Arthas said.

((Edit: My timezone is GMT +2))

Edited by WolfmanX9

"Nice to meet such good Tenno." Denger nodded. The practice room doors opened, and Belrev casually walked out holding a bag of chips. Denger turned around, and stared down at his youngest brother. "Ah, littlest brother. How are you." He asked, gritting his teeth. Belrev casually chewed a chip as a response, receiving a nudge to the rib by Shay.

"Ah oldest brother. I sense anger in you." Belrev replied in a deadpan, looking up at his tallest and oldest brother.

"Arvia was worried about you. You do know she almost had a breakdown since she thought you were abducted. You two are best friends littlest brother. Please remind the group and her, to where you depart to next time." Denger said.

"Understood D." Belrev sighed, fist bumping the Rhino.

Belrev than made an announcement.

"Once this session ends, we will all do something. Figured the conclave match would be boring. So all of you, tell me what you want to do." Belrev said, offering his bag of chips to the group.

"Nice to meet such good Tenno." Denger nodded. The practice room doors opened, and Belrev casually walked out holding a bag of chips. Denger turned around, and stared down at his youngest brother. "Ah, littlest brother. How are you." He asked, gritting his teeth. Belrev casually chewed a chip as a response, receiving a nudge to the rib by Shay.

"Ah oldest brother. I sense anger in you." Belrev replied in a deadpan, looking up at his tallest and oldest brother.

"Arvia was worried about you. You do know she almost had a breakdown since she thought you were abducted. You two are best friends littlest brother. Please remind the group and her, to where you depart to next time." Denger said.

"Understood D." Belrev sighed, fist bumping the Rhino.

Belrev than made an announcement.

"Once this session ends, we will all do something. Figured the conclave match would be boring. So all of you, tell me what you want to do." Belrev said, offering his bag of chips to the group.

Arthas and Erida took some chips from Belrev as they thought of something to do as they ate some of their portion of chips.

How about we do something fun together? Erida suggested with a somewhat mouth full of chips.

Arthas and Erida took some chips from Belrev as they thought of something to do as they ate some of their portion of chips.

How about we do something fun together? Erida suggested with a somewhat mouth full of chips.

"Well i should go practice my parkour skills i'm gonna need em if i need to get into a spy vault and i have the feeling i'm getting rusty." Seerena said

"I'm gonna go get our kubrows they have been sitting in the liset for a whie" Zek said while walking away towards the hanger.

"I'm open to suggestions" Zeron simply replied.

artorias: oh come on please stay

Luna stopped and turned her body toward Artorias. Why do you want me to stay? I really don't want to be away from Erida for too long Luna said, really wanted to return to Erida, but at the same time she didn't want to make Artorias sad.

"Well i should go practice my parkour skills i'm gonna need em if i need to get into a spy vault and i have the feeling i'm getting rusty." Seerena said

"I'm gonna go get our kubrows they have been sitting in the liset for a whie" Zek said while walking away towards the hanger.

"I'm open to suggestions" Zeron simply replied.

Arthas and Erida still thinked about something that they could do with the group. Then Arthas suggested out of the blue; How about we do some Parkour obstacle courses, to both practice and have fun together. Hek, maybe we could do a mini olympian while we are at it.

It is better than nothing I suppose Erida said as she didn't have any other idea on what they could do.

Luna stopped and turned her body toward Artorias. Why do you want me to stay? I really don't want to be away from Erida for too long Luna said, really wanted to return to Erida, but at the same time she didn't want to make Artorias sad.

Arthas and Erida still thinked about something that they could do with the group. Then Arthas suggested out of the blue; How about we do some Parkour obstacle courses, to both practice and have fun together. Hek, maybe we could do a mini olympian while we are at it.

It is better than nothing I suppose Erida said as she didn't have any other idea on what they could do.

"Well thats a good idea both me and Zeron could use the practice and its always fun testing your skill against others" Seerena replied "Although i wonder is there a room which can simulate spy vaults?

"Parkour then?" Belrev asked to the group, waiting for the answers. "Good suggestion Arthas." He added, nodding to the Excalibur. Finishing his chips, Belrev looks at Shay. "Will you stop eating those damn chips B?" Shay asked irritated, who received a peck to the cheek as a reply.

"Very well. I have been wanting to practice a bit." Denger said.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

A low beep sounded to alert Seerena she had an inbox message.

"Well looks like i need to go to my own dojo there is a problem between some of the tenno in our clan" Seerena said "I will try to be back as soon as possible" She said while heading to the hanger.

"Hopefully it isn't those two again." While Zeron followed her to just receive a message in his inbox that its better for him and Zek to not come to the dojo.

"Well looks like i will be staying with you guys." Zeron said to group.

artorias: i was wanting to spend time with you

Oh...um at first Luna didn't know what she should say to him, so she said what she think was "right" and said: It is really nice of you, but it is kind of a bad timing to ask that to me. Maybe when I'm more "freely available" we could hang around. I'm sorry, but I really want to return to Erida. She then started to head back to Erida and gave Artorias time to respond to her as she walked away from him.

"Well thats a good idea both me and Zeron could use the practice and its always fun testing your skill against others" Seerena replied "Although i wonder is there a room which can simulate spy vaults?

If my memory serves right, I think I heard from a tenno that you could use the dojo's Simulacrum to simulate rooms of any kinds Arthas said somewhat sure of the information he just said.

"Parkour then?" Belrev asked to the group, waiting for the answers. "Good suggestion Arthas." He added, nodding to the Excalibur. Finishing his chips, Belrev looks at Shay. "Will you stop eating those damn chips B?" Shay asked irritated, who received a peck to the cheek as a reply.

"Very well. I have been wanting to practice a bit." Denger said.

I know the way to the room. I have taken my time to study the layout of this dojo if you wonder why and with that he said: Allons-y!, which made Erida giggle a bit and then followed Arthas to the dojo's Simulacrum room.

A low beep sounded to alert Seerena she had an inbox message.

"Well looks like i need to go to my own dojo there is a problem between some of the tenno in our clan" Seerena said "I will try to be back as soon as possible" She said while heading to the hanger.

"Hopefully it isn't those two again." While Zeron followed her to just receive a message in his inbox that its better for him and Zek to not come to the dojo.

"Well looks like i will be staying with you guys." Zeron said to group.

Arthas and Erida waved goodbye to Seerena as she left the group for her dojo "emergency problem".

I guess so Arthas replied to Zeron casually.

-cut-

Arthas and Erida waved goodbye to Seerena as she left the group for her dojo "emergency problem".

I guess so Arthas replied to Zeron casually.

"So what did Seerena head of to" Zek asked as he approached the group there where three kubrows behind him.

"Some problems in the dojo" Zeron replied to him. "Also nice to see you brought all our kubrow along" He says before petting the lotus sunika kubrow.

August had been walking silently amongst the group for the past while now. Waving goodbye to Seerena once she left she caught up with Erida and the rest of the group. "Whatever her issue was I'm sure she'll handle it well." August shrugged slightly as she followed after the group to the Simulacrum room within the dojo. "Simulating rooms seems like an interesting idea." August would look to her Paris Prime and pull an arrow from the quiver, the arrow would be in the cattaril style of arrows. She checked the arrow's blunt-head to see if she had set the charges within the arrowhead correctly. Once she figured that she had done so she checked the edges of the gold flanges on the arrowhead. Satisfied with their sharpness she sheathed the arrow and noticed she had fallen behind slightly. Motioning for her Kubrow to follow her she jogged to catch up to the group.

artorias: oh ok *sad face*

Luna looked at Artorias as she walked away from him and said: Don't worry, we will get time someday. She waved him goodbye and headed back where Erida was.

"So what did Seerena head of to" Zek asked as he approached the group there where three kubrows behind him.

"Some problems in the dojo" Zeron replied to him. "Also nice to see you brought all our kubrow along" He says before petting the lotus sunika kubrow.

When Erida saw the three kubrows, she shriek happily and dashed to them, giving them all a nice scratch. Arthas laughed lightly as he saw how Erida reacted. You might have noticed that Erida is pretty happy around Kubrows. She loves them and she loves them so much that she runs a kubrow kennel Arthas said to the group.

Erida nodded and continued where Arthas left off. Best part-time job ever if you ask me.

August had been walking silently amongst the group for the past while now. Waving goodbye to Seerena once she left she caught up with Erida and the rest of the group. "Whatever her issue was I'm sure she'll handle it well." August shrugged slightly as she followed after the group to the Simulacrum room within the dojo. "Simulating rooms seems like an interesting idea." August would look to her Paris Prime and pull an arrow from the quiver, the arrow would be in the cattaril style of arrows. She checked the arrow's blunt-head to see if she had set the charges within the arrowhead correctly. Once she figured that she had done so she checked the edges of the gold flanges on the arrowhead. Satisfied with their sharpness she sheathed the arrow and noticed she had fallen behind slightly. Motioning for her Kubrow to follow her she jogged to catch up to the group.

Arthas did a quick glance at August weapon's of choice and said to her; Like to use the old way weaponry I see. I'm also a big fan of those weapons. All function in a simple way, but they are just as deadly as a Grakata or a Dera.

-cut-

When Erida saw the three kubrows, she shriek happily and dashed to them, giving them all a nice scratch. Arthas laughed lightly as he saw how Erida reacted. You might have noticed that Erida is pretty happy around Kubrows. She loves them and she loves them so much that she runs a kubrow kennel Arthas said to the group.

Erida nodded and continued where Arthas left off. Best part-time job ever if you ask me.

-cut-

"Well the small bulky raksa kubrow is Cura the kubrow of Seerena, the tall thin huras is Specter the kubrow of Zek and this lotus sunika is my kubrow Dravis." Zeron said

"We are still trying to get an egg for a sahasa kubrow" Zek said 

"Well the small bulky raksa kubrow is Cura the kubrow of Seerena, the tall thin huras is Specter the kubrow of Zek and this lotus sunika is my kubrow Dravis." Zeron said

"We are still trying to get an egg for a sahasa kubrow" Zek said 

They all are adorable *poke every kubrows nose gently* I could give you an imprint for you guys, but it won't be something that you will get for free. I would say....10,000 credits is a reasonable price for the imprint, if you want to increase the chance of getting a sahasa kubrow that is She said and continued to snuggle with all three kubrows.

They all are adorable *poke every kubrows nose gently* I could give you an imprint for you guys, but it won't be something that you will get for free. I would say....10,000 credits is a reasonable price for the imprint, if you want to increase the chance of getting a sahasa kubrow that is She said and continued to snuggle with all three kubrows.

"We already have two sahasa imprints the problem is getting the egg, luckely our clan mates are nice enough to search for one egg for us since we are the only one in our clan really intressted in kubrows." Zek replied

a beep notifies Zeron that he has a message

"A looks like Seerena will be back soon and will take along two teammates... o it are that nyx and saryn..."

Edited by kyrozon