The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Friendship? You mean something more my friend." Belrev smirked.

-----

"It's not knowing how they will react that gets me. What if they act mean or brush me off?"

"Love the cheer by the way!"

Arthas chuckled for a small moment and then said: Ok, you got me. What I meant to say was that people who is in love with each other, are willing to do everything to be with each other and that my friend, is something you should keep close to you and your lover. He then put a hand on Belrev's shoulder to signal that he really meant everything he said to him.

Then you have two alternatives; A) Ignore their mean comment or reaction or B) say that it was not nice of them. In most of the cases I would chose A, since that usually makes the mean one ignore you after a while or not bother to continue. However, I would not recommend to "get revenge" on the mean one, because it only makes it worse. Trust me, this piece of advice has helped Luna in the past and many other tenno that I told the advice too Arthas said, Luna nodded to confirm that the advice has helped her.

Th..thanks. I think that my cheering is a bit silly.... Luna said and giggled.

Not at all, in fact: I find it cute when you do that cheering Arthas said as an compliment to Luna, smiling under his helmet.

A Saryn walks into the Dojo, armed with two Grakatas. She seems to be looking for someone.

Meanwhile, on another part of the dojo. Fang was casually walking around the dojo out of boredom. He then stumbled upon the Saryn who seemed to look for someone. Fang could tell by the way she acted. Fang approached the Saryn and did a short bow to her.

Looking for someone I presume? Fang curiously asked the Saryn.

Meanwhile, on another part of the dojo. Fang was casually walking around the dojo out of boredom. He then stumbled upon the Saryn who seemed to look for someone. Fang could tell by the way she acted. Fang approached the Saryn and did a short bow to her.

Looking for someone I presume? Fang curiously asked the Saryn.

"Uhm... yes... Have you seen an Oberon with a similar color scheme as mine? I've got a grudge to settle with him." The Saryn's eyes dart furiosly around.

Trail is busily tinkering about in the Labs. Empty Detonite canisters, Ferrite and Plastid scraps, and unused gallium chunks litter the floor. He thumps the monstrous contraption of the desk, causing droplets of Trail's special "coffee" to spill. "I think... I think I've done it! I've made a hand held cannon!"

Trail is busily tinkering about in the Labs. Empty Detonite canisters, Ferrite and Plastid scraps, and unused gallium chunks litter the floor. He thumps the monstrous contraption of the desk, causing droplets of Trail's special "coffee" to spill. "I think... I think I've done it! I've made a hand held cannon!"

"Hello there friendo." A Zephyr would say to trail. "Could you help me out i'm a little lost."

"Hello there friendo." A Zephyr would say to trail. "Could you help me out i'm a little lost."

"Ah hello there, you appear to be lost! Nowbifbyou would happily tell us where you were going then I'd be happy to help!" Trail turns around as he says that, swinging his brand new 88mm cannon around menacingly, albeit accidentally.

"Ah hello there, you appear to be lost! Nowbifbyou would happily tell us where you were going then I'd be happy to help!" Trail turns around as he says that, swinging his brand new 88mm cannon around menacingly, albeit accidentally.

Sarah was shocked by the handgun Trail was holding and quickly backed away. "Woa calm there buddy." She said shock. "And i'm looking for Seerena does her name say anything to you?"

Sarah was shocked by the handgun Trail was holding and quickly backed away. "Woa calm there buddy." She said shock. "And i'm looking for Seerena does her name say anything to you?"

Trail takes a sip of his special "coffee", placing it down calmly and places the handheld cannon down. "NoI'mafraidI'veneverheardthenamebefore, sosorryaboutthedissapointment. WecangolookforhersinceI'vealreadycompletedmycurrentproject!" His sudden outburst came out in a massive rapid flurry, rivaling that of a Grakata. Edited by Trailgamer5

Trail takes a sip of his special "coffee", placing it down calmly and places the handheld cannon down. "NoI'mafraidI'veneverheardthenamebefore, sosorryaboutthedissapointment. WecangolookforhersinceI'vealreadycompletedmycurrentproject!" His sudden outburst came out in a massive rapid flurry, rivaling that of a Grakata.

It took Sarah a bit to understand what Trail said. "You sure you haven't seen a banshee around here?"

It took Sarah a bit to understand what Trail said. "You sure you haven't seen a banshee around here?"

Trail gave a soft cough. "Hmm... possibly, but given my focus on my work, it is most likely hat I forgot about her." Meanwhile in another part of the Dojo... "Where is that bloody deer!? I need my weekly dose of beating the hell out of him!" The Saryn bumps into a Banshee as she was grumbling. Edited by Trailgamer5

Trail gave a soft cough. "Hmm... possibly, but given my focus on my work, it is most likely hat I forgot about her." Meanwhile in another part of the Dojo... "Where is that bloody deer!? I need my weekly dose of beating the hell out of him!" The Saryn bumps into a Banshee as she was grumbling.

"Well then guess we could look for her togheter" Sarah replied

-----

"O sorry there friend" Seerena said. "I didn't see you."

"Well then guess we could look for her togheter" Sarah replied

-----

"O sorry there friend" Seerena said. "I didn't see you."

"Of course! Let me just take a sip of coffee before I go." Trail takes a sip of the stuff before zooming off in a puff of smoke.

"No... the fault is mine, Cephalon Kalyn apologizes." She pauses for a second. "Did I say Cephalon? I didn't meant to..." She covers her face and blushes as she continues. "Dang stupid Cephalon coding!"

"Of course! Let me just take a sip of coffee before I go." Trail takes a sip of the stuff before zooming off in a puff of smoke.

"No... the fault is mine, Cephalon Kalyn apologizes." She pauses for a second. "Did I say Cephalon? I didn't meant to..." She covers her face and blushes as she continues. "Dang stupid Cephalon coding!"

"Hey wait up slow down please!" Sarah said trying to keep up with Trail

"Well i'm Seerena nice to meet you Kalyn i heard you where looking for someone." Seerena replied

"Hey wait up slow down please!" Sarah said trying to keep up with Trail

"Well i'm Seerena nice to meet you Kalyn i heard you where looking for someone." Seerena replied

Trail zips back to Sarah. "Ah sorry there. I keep forgetting others aren't as fast as me when I'm high." He begins walking on a normal pace. "Let's carry on!"

Kalyn recovers, removing her palms from her face and looking directly at Seerena. "Ah right, I'm looking for a Tenno named Aaron "Trail" Alekovinch. He walks around in a Black and Yellowish-Orange Oberon with an Oryx helmet."

Edited by Trailgamer5

Trail zips back to Sarah. "Ah sorry there. I keep forgetting others aren't as fast as me when I'm high." He begins walking on a normal pace. "Let's carry on!"

Kalyn recovers, removing her palms from her face and looking directly at Seerena. "Ah yes,I'm looking for a Tenno named Aaron "Trail" Alekovinch. He walks around in a Black and Yellowish-Orange Oberon with an Oryx helmet."

"Thanks you really are fast for someone using a oberon." Sarah said creating a small tornado in her hand. "So what is the gun you where crafting anyway?"

"Trail?  i think i saw him in the directions of the labs." Sarah replied pointing to where Trail ran off to earlier.

"Thanks you really are fast for someone using a oberon." Sarah said creating a small tornado in her hand. "So what is the gun you where crafting anyway?"

"Trail? i think i saw him in the directions of the labs." Sarah replied pointing to where Trail ran off to earlier.

"Oh that thing? It was an idea that popped into my head after finding something ancient in am excavation mission in the Eurasia sector on Earth. And by ancient I mean really ancient! Like way before the Orokin Empire was a thing." He does whacky hand gestures while explaining. "I'll show you later. Right now the focus is on Seerena!"

"That way huh? Oh you're really gonna get it from me when I find you." Kalyn grins menacingly and cracks her fists. Walking towards the direction.

"Oh that thing? It was an idea that popped into my head after finding something ancient in am excavation mission in the Eurasia sector on Earth. And by ancient I mean really ancient! Like way before the Orokin Empire was a thing." He does whacky hand gestures while explaining. "I'll show you later. Right now the focus is on Seerena!"

"That way huh? Oh you're really gonna get it from me when I find you." Kalyn grins menacingly and cracks her fists. Walking towards the direction.

"Well it sounds really intressting i would like to know more about it after we find Seerena" Sarah said. "O i think i see her."

"So why are you looking for Trail anyway?" Seerena asks

"Well it sounds really intressting i would like to know more about it after we find Seerena" Sarah said. "O i think i see her."

"So why are you looking for Trail anyway?" Seerena asks

Kalyn notices Trail, in which he slowly creeps back and barely manages to whimper, "I'm a dead man..." before she could jump on him grab him by the collar. "Where were you all this time? Cephalon Kalyn has been getting derived of my daily dose of beating the sience out of you." Trail was terrified, murmuring prayers and wishes as she drags him off to the dueling rooms by the collar, beaming widely.

Kalyn notices Trail, in which he slowly creeps back and barely manages to whimper, "I'm a dead man..." before she could jump on him grab him by the collar. "Where were you all this time? Cephalon Kalyn has been getting derived of my daily dose of beating the sience out of you." Trail was terrified, murmuring prayers and wishes as she drags him off to the dueling rooms by the collar, beaming widely.

Sarah and Seerena looked at each other in confusion before Sarah quickly jumped at Kalyn ad pushing her away from Trail.

"What the hell you want from him?" 

Sarah and Seerena looked at each other in confusion before Sarah quickly jumped at Kalyn ad pushing her away from Trail.

"What the hell you want from him?"

Kalyn looks at Sarah, slightly confused. "Oh? Why don't I tell you a story. Once upon a time a Tenno and a Cephalon lived together. While having his daily coffee, the Tenno came upon a brilliant idea: to shove his Ship Cephalon into a Warframe modified to contain a Cephalon. And so he got to work, not bothering to even inform the Cephalon in the first place. And when he was finally done, he forcefully shoved the datamass into the Warframe, touching the Cephalon in odd places in the process." Edited by Trailgamer5

Kalyn looks at Sarah, slightly confused. "Oh? Why don't I tell you a story. Once upon a time a Tenno and a Cephalon lived together. While having his daily coffee, the Tenno came upon a brilliant idea: to shove his Ship Cephalon into a Warframe modified to contain a Cephalon. And so he got to work, not bothering to even inform the Cephalon in the first place. And when he was finally done, he forcefully shoved the datamass into the Warframe, touching the Cephalon in odd places in the process."

Sarah looked at Kalyn like she was insane. "... i... Trail is there a way you can put this Cephalon back to where she belongs?"

Seerena looked at the three other tenno not knowing what to do.

"Uhm... yes... Have you seen an Oberon with a similar color scheme as mine? I've got a grudge to settle with him." The Saryn's eyes dart furiosly around.

((Since I missed the timeframe, you can see this as something in the past. You don't have to respond to this))

Fang though for a moment, then he simply shrugged and said to the Saryn: Nope, haven't seen an Oberon with similar color scheme as you have. The Saryn walked away from Fang and continued her search, leaving Fang confused.

"ok....that was odd...says the one who collect skulls...." Fang thought to himself and then continued to wander around the dojo. He had a thought of meet up with his friends, but not for now.

Sarah looked at Kalyn like she was insane. "... i... Trail is there a way you can put this Cephalon back to where she belongs?"

Seerena looked at the three other tenno not knowing what to do.

Kalyn shook her head. "Unfortunately, the experiment was irreversible. I am stuck as a Ship Cephalon inside a Warframe. That was also why I like to take a little revenge once every few weeks."

"If it's alright with you, I will end the simulation. All of us are quite hungry, and you seem to have a taste for noodles. So let's get going!" Celorn said with a smile and a thumbs up, as he, his brothers, and his younger brothers spouse left to meet Vestis at the exit.

"I haven't had noodles in a long time. Last time I did was with Father."

"They were good. Very good. Waitress knew what she was doing."

"Enough please littlest brother. You are making me more hungry than I should be."

Vestis nodded, and the simulation ended, then he went to regroup with the others. How long it had been since he felt acquainted with a group it was unclear.