The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The Vauban mostly ignored him, continuing on with... Whatever he was doing.

"... Kauff", he answered shortly, pulling out a metal cube and pawing it for a bit, colorful lights appearing all over it wherever he touched. "Almost done here, do hold your horses."

After saying this, he tosses the cube onto the floor; it begins to open and expand, rising upwards, creating a sort of pole it balances itself upon. It seems to be making a... Wall of sorts? Or a small station?

Fang decided to not ask whatever the "thing" the vauban brought out and simply just watch on what would happen next.

-cut

Seerena and Zeron would approach the Nekros and Vauban.

"Hello you two i'm Zeron" Zeron said looking at the pole. "And what is thing thing for?"

"Hai there i'm Seerena." Seerena said.

Zek and Sarah who wanderd around the dojo also went to the garden and noticed Arthas and Luna.

"Hai there i'm Sarah and this volt is my boyfriend." Sarah said

"You really should stop with the flirty talk" Zek replied to that before greeting the other two tenno. "I should introduce myself i'm Zek."

Fang nodded to the other tennos and then resumed to watch on what the vauban was doing.

Arthas and Luna bowed to Sarah and the volt as they introduced themself to Arthas and Luna.

Greetings. I'm Arthas and my friend her is Luna Arthas said and gently hugged Luna in a friendly way.

Luna shyly waved to the tennos and said: H....hi...

Before any of you ask, Luna gets shy to new tennos she just have met Arthas said to the tennos.

Kauff scoffed, typing into the holographic screen again. The cube's transformation stops and apparently jams a bit. "... Come on, you bargain bin tech. I did not pay 2000 credits for nothing."

Then, suddenly the pole expands! It forms a plate, then another - not soon after, where there was an odd cube there is now a small stand, with a holographic projection flickering on on top of it. It says, loud and clear with flashing, multicoloured letters: SALE. Every now and then the language swaps from Orokin to Grineer to Corpus and back.

"There we go", says Kauff, humming contently and stepping towards the construct.

Not what I expected....but at least I now know that you sell stuff Fang said to Kauff, still leaning on the wall and observed as the other two tennos talked to Kauff.

Edited by WolfmanX9

Kauff turns on his heels, straightening up. "Why, whatever you cannot get from other providers! Darvo's deals and Baro's curiosities are quite the competition, but Darvo deals in more... Mundane things and Baro's thing is more eccentric items. Me? I deal in anything else in between." A small tower-like thing raises itself in the middle of the stand. "Be it Prime parts," a holographic image of some components shows up, "materials," some assorted junk is shown, "Kubrows - I've got quite a bustling breeding industry going -", some imprints are shown, as well as puppies, "or anything else for request. Extra charge, obviously."

Zeron looked at the diffrent wheres the holographic images showed. "O a lotus sunika imprints how much you want for that?" Zeron asks.

Seerena noticed that there was a scindo p handle inbetween the prime wares. "A scindo p handle i still need that Zeron do you think we can afford it?"

"I don't know." Zeron replied before redirecting his attention to the vauban again. "How much does the Lotus Sunika imprint and the scindo p handle cost?"

Zeron looked at the diffrent wheres the holographic images showed. "O a lotus sunika imprints how much you want for that?" Zeron asks.

Seerena noticed that there was a scindo p handle inbetween the prime wares. "A scindo p handle i still need that Zeron do you think we can afford it?"

"I don't know." Zeron replied before redirecting his attention to the vauban again. "How much does the Lotus Sunika imprint and the scindo p handle cost?"

Kauff typed something into his sentinel. "Hrm. 15 for the imprint, 7 for the handle... I'll make you a deal, 20 platinum in total." He nodded sagely.

"hmm 20 plat sounds good" zeron replies handing 20 plat to kauff.

"A pleasure doing business~." He gladly accepts the platinum, turning to the tower-like construct. He types something into the Helios, and soon enough there are two flashes of light and the requested items float above the tower. "There you go, fresh from the stock."

Edited by Nanoro-bot

"A pleasure doing business~." He gladly accepts the platinum, turning to the tower-like construct. He types something into the Helios, and soon enough there are two flashes of light and the requested items float above the tower. "There you go, fresh from the stock."

Zeron grabbed the two items. "Huh this sure is an intressting device."

-snip-

Arthas and Luna bowed to Sarah and the volt as they introduced themself to Arthas and Luna.

Greetings. I'm Arthas and my friend her is Luna Arthas said and gently hugged Luna in a friendly way.

Luna shyly waved to the tennos and said: H....hi...

Before any of you ask, Luna gets shy to new tennos she just have met Arthas said to the tennos.

-snip-

"Well its nice to meet you two." Sarah said "I think both of you already know my sister Seerena. She said she would go to the Dojo's entrance but we don't know how to get there."

"I'll see you all soon. Going for noodles."

"Pleasure to see you all. Take care."

"See you all later!"

With that said, the group now headed towards the noodle shop. The three brothers heard good things about the noodles served, and was just as eager as their friend to taste them.

Upon walking inside, the group were met with the soothing surrounding sounds of fellow Tenno conversing with each other, and generally having a good time.

A familiar Mesa was waiting for them, holding a menu and a bright smile. Blonde hair in a ponytail, creme skin, yellow eyes, and a black eyepatch on her left eye made up her appearance.

-----

"Howdy, Bel. Surprised to see me? C'mon I'll get you guys a table."

Kauff hummed to himself, counting the platinum chips and stoving them away into his "coat". "Corpus technology is splendid, is it not. Most convenient."

"huh so its corpus tech. Anyway seerena and i are gonna go get some food so cya later." Zeron said while walking away and waving goodbye followed by seerena.

"I'll see you all soon. Going for noodles."

"Pleasure to see you all. Take care."

"See you all later!"

With that said, the group now headed towards the noodle shop. The three brothers heard good things about the noodles served, and was just as eager as their friend to taste them.

Upon walking inside, the group were met with the soothing surrounding sounds of fellow Tenno conversing with each other, and generally having a good time.

A familiar Mesa was waiting for them, holding a menu and a bright smile. Blonde hair in a ponytail, creme skin, yellow eyes, and a black eyepatch on her left eye made up her appearance.

-----

"Howdy, Bel. Surprised to see me? C'mon I'll get you guys a table."

Seerena and Zeron would eventualy also see the noodle shop. Seerena noticed the three brothers. "Hey Celorm, belrev." She said

"Hello nice to meet all of you i'm Zeron." Zeron said holding his hand out for anyone willing to accept it.

An Excalibur in proto-armour enters the dojo, wearing a lot of prime accesstories and some prime weapons. On his shoulder he has a spider-like sentinel, and it looks like it's talking to him. He's looking around, curious, confused and amazed by the dojos size.

-cut-

"Well its nice to meet you two." Sarah said "I think both of you already know my sister Seerena. She said she would go to the Dojo's entrance but we don't know how to get there."

Indeed we do *nod* Didn't know that you were her sister though, but when I think about it, you two sound pretty alike each other Arthas said to Sarah, then he continued: I will mark the entrance on your helmet Hud maps to make it easier for you two. Arthas tapped on his helmet and he sended the map location to the volt and Sarah.

Luna sat down on the garden ground and started to meditate, shortly joined by Arthas who sat next to her and started to meditate with her. 

Sitting in the garden, a lone Hydroid watched as his charge of Kubrow pups ran and played. Their breeds varied from Chesa to Huras. The twenty pups were also being watch by Socair's loyal Sunika Cara. The older female kubrow was highly protective of the pups who saw her as a mother. Socair watched as two little Chesa pups chased each other into the pond. Smirking he stood up and looked around at the garden. "What a beautiful place, don't you think Cara?",he asked the mature Kubrow. Cara just did a small bark while maintaining her gaze on the rambunctious pups. He chuckled at the kubrow's dedication to those pups. Socair walked to a nearby bench an sat down with his Bo staff leaned against it.

Edited by Beldair

Sitting in the garden, a lone Oberon watched as his charge of Kubrow pups ran and played. Their breeds varied from Chesa to Huras. The twenty pups were also being watch by Socair's loyal Sunika Cara. The older female kubrow was highly protective of the pups who saw her as a mother. Socair watched as two little Chesa pups chased each other into the pond. Smirking he stood up and looked around at the garden. "What a beautiful place, don't you think Cara?",he asked the mature Kubrow. Cara just did a small bark while maintaining her gaze on the rambunctious pups. He chuckled at the kubrow's dedication to those pups. Socair walked to a nearby bench an sat down with his bo staff leaned against it.

Another Oberon was at the opposite end of the garden, colored Metallic-Black and Orange, seated and staring deep into an empty piece of paper. He had headphones on, plugged into his Helios. Edited by Trailgamer5

An Excalibur in proto-armour enters the dojo, wearing a lot of prime accesstories and some prime weapons. On his shoulder he has a spider-like sentinel, and it looks like it's talking to him. He's looking around, curious, confused and amazed by the dojos size.

Sarah and Zek approached the Excalibur claded in proto armour.

"Hey there have you seen a Banshee around here." Zek said looking at the impresive prime accessories the excal wears.

Sarah and Zek approached the Excalibur claded in proto armour.

"Hey there have you seen a Banshee around here." Zek said looking at the impresive prime accessories the excal wears.

"No, sorry, i only just got here" said the Excalibur. "Do you by any chance know of a market around here? My name is Icarus by the way."

The spider-like sentinel curiously looked at the two tenno in front of it.

"No, sorry, i only just got here" said the Excalibur. "Do you by any chance know of a market around here? My name is Icarus by the way."

The spider-like sentinel curiously looked at the two tenno in front of it.

"No we don't we could look for it togheter if you want there are plenty of signs that show where everything is." Zek replied.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but what is the sentinel on your shoud?"Sarh curiously asked. "My name is Sarah by the way. 

Kalyn passed by the three, carrying the bulky weapon prototype on her back. She waves to Sarah. "Hello! What are you three talking about?" She notices the Spidery Sentinel and jumps onto Zek's shoulders, hissing and pointing the cannon at it. "I absolutely Despiiiiiise spiders!" Her voice module glitches heavily when saying "despise".

Kalyn passed by the three, carrying the bulky weapon prototype on her back. She waves to Sarah. "Hello! What are you three talking about?" She notices the Spidery Sentinel and jumps onto Zek's shoulders, hissing and pointing the cannon at it. "I absolutely Despiiiiiise spiders!" Her voice module glitches heavily when saying "despise".

"Woa calm down put down the gun!" Zek said trying to keep his balance.

"Thats a sentinel you idiotic cehpalon." Sarah said suprised by herself calling Kalyn an idiot. "umm sorry for that."

"No we don't we could look for it togheter if you want there are plenty of signs that show where everything is." Zek replied.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but what is the sentinel on your shoud?"Sarh curiously asked. "My name is Sarah by the way. 

"Pleasure to meet you Sarah" Said Icarus with a smile "I wouldn't call it a sentinel, it's more... self aware..."

He looked at the mechanical spider and said "you can talk now".

"Hello, Im E11-IE, an Orokin prototype assistance robot, at your service" said the sentinel.

"Ellie for short, i found her in an Orokin derelict. She contains a cephalon, which makes her stand out from normal sentinels"

He looked back at Zek "Good idea, im looking for some Orokin tech, I thought someone here will surely sell some"

"Woa calm down put down the gun!" Zek said trying to keep his balance.

"Thats a sentinel you idiotic cephalon." Sarah said suprised by herself calling Kalyn an idiot. "umm sorry for that."

She climbs down and holsters her weapon. "Ahem... sorry about that... I tend to react dramatically when I see something I do not like." She hides behind Sarah, blushing slightly.

She climbs down and holsters her weapon. "Ahem... sorry about that... I tend to react dramatically when I see something I do not like." She hides behind Sarah, blushing slightly.

"Well thanks for getting of my shoulder." Zek said feeling if his shoulder was still okay.

"Pleasure to meet you Sarah" Said Icarus with a smile "I wouldn't call it a sentinel, it's more... self aware..."

He looked at the mechanical spider and said "you can talk now".

"Hello, Im E11-IE, an Orokin prototype assistance robot, at your service" said the sentinel.

"Ellie for short, i found her in an Orokin derelict. She contains a cephalon, which makes her stand out from normal sentinels"

He looked back at Zek "Good idea, im looking for some Orokin tech, I thought someone here will surely sell some"

"Wow that is an impressive piece of technologie." Zek said.

"It looks pretty cute if i have to say" Sarah chirped

"Apology accepted" Said Ellie "say, you don't sound like a normal tenno, i felt your sound module glitching".

"Apology accepted" Said Ellie "say, you don't sound like a normal tenno, i felt your sound module glitching".

Kalyn gave a short cough. "It's from my Operator's experimenting. He damaged some parts when inserting me into this Saryn warframe." She began looking around. "Speaking of which, have you seen my Operator? I was going to meet him at the entrance but he wasn't there."

Kalyn gave a short cough. "It's from my Operator's experimenting. He damaged some parts when inserting me into this Saryn warframe." She began looking around. "Speaking of which, have you seen my Operator? I was going to meet him at the entrance but he wasn't there."

"Your operator was a black orange oberon right?" Zek asks