The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"huh so its corpus tech. Anyway seerena and i are gonna go get some food so cya later." Zeron said while walking away and waving goodbye followed by seerena.

-snip-

Kauff stood straight, hands behind his back. "Do come again~. I need the business." He looked around for any other potential customers.

Kauff stood straight, hands behind his back. "Do come again~. I need the business." He looked around for any other potential customers.

Fang decided to take a loot at Kauff's little "kiosk" and browsed it. He walked close to the shop and started to inspect the goods that the Vauban had. He then looked at Kauff and asked: Do you have any "interesting" deals you would like to share?.

Fang decided to take a loot at Kauff's little "kiosk" and browsed it. He walked close to the shop and started to inspect the goods that the Vauban had. He then looked at Kauff and asked: Do you have any "interesting" deals you would like to share?.

Kauff shifted his eyes a bit. "... Well... That depends on what you might be after, my friend. Everything is available - at a price, of course."

As Ellie was canning the menu, she noticed something interesting and turned to Icarus: "Well, look at this, there's a soup made by an Orokin recipe called the golden tower." Icarus stopped reading his message and said: "That sounds very interesting, i'll have that." Then he went back to reading the message. 

As Ellie was canning the menu, she noticed something interesting and turned to Icarus: "Well, look at this, there's a soup made by an Orokin recipe called the golden tower." Icarus stopped reading his message and said: "That sounds very interesting, i'll have that." Then he went back to reading the message. 

Trail leaned over, interested. "You seem very busy... What is it you're doing?" Kalyn tugged him by the arm. "Don't. It's rude."

Edited by Trailgamer5

"Hello there friend." Zeron said. "I noticed you have a orokin cephalon assistent sentinel and i wanted to ask if she could possibly activate this." He asks holding out a small golden colored package.

Trail leaned over, interested. "You seem very busy... What is it you're doing?" Kalyn tugged him by the arm. "Don't. It's rude."

Icarus switched off his device and turned to Trail "I was just reading a message from a friend, saying that I should meet him at some hotel later. But that can wait till tomorrow..." Ellie looked at Icarus "You shouldn't keep him waiting you know, remember what happened last time?" Icarus looked at Ellie "Don't worry, I know how to calm him down, besides, he can't fire me... So, where can I order that Orokin soup?"

"Hello there friend." Zeron said. "I noticed you have a orokin cephalon assistent sentinel and i wanted to ask if she could possibly activate this." He asks holding out a small golden colored package.

Icarus looked at Zeron "Oh, of course. Ellie, could you take a look at it?" Icarus holds out his hand infront of the package and Ellie crawls down to it to get a closer look "Yes, i can activate this...(some cephalon hacking noises)...Done, If I may ask, whats it for? Ellie asks curiously.

Icarus looked at Zeron "Oh, of course. Ellie, could you take a look at it?" Icarus holds out his hand infront of the package and Ellie crawls down to it to get a closer look "Yes, i can activate this...(some cephalon hacking noises)...Done, If I may ask, whats it for? Ellie asks curiously.

"I actual would have no idea we got this when we raided a corpus ship." The package opened up showing various holograms of unfinished weapon blueprints. "Well that sure is intressting." Seerena said looking over Zeron's shoulder.

"So you two also coming here to sit down and eat?" Sarah said pointing at the two cups of soup next to her.

Edited by kyrozon

"I actual would have no idea we got this when we raided a corpus ship." The package opened up showing various holograms of unfinished weapon blueprints. "Well that sure is intressting." Seerena said looking over Zeron's shoulder.

"So you two also coming here to sit down and eat?" Sarah said pointing at the two cups of soup next to her.

"Corpus weapon blueprints, eh? Would you mind if Ellie would scan it and create copy for me?" Said Icarus while watching at the holograms "Hey, Trail, you gotta see this."

"Corpus weapon blueprints, eh? Would you mind if Ellie would scan it and create copy for me?" Said Icarus while watching at the holograms "Hey, Trail, you gotta see this."

"it seem to be orokin blueprints one of these schemetics is of the vectis." Zeron replied scrolling through the holographic blueprints.

Kauff shifted his eyes a bit. "... Well... That depends on what you might be after, my friend. Everything is available - at a price, of course."

No need to worry, I won't do anything bad to you as long as you don't make me annoyed in any way Fang said in a somewhat sinister way. He then tough for a moment about what he searched for.

Do you happen to have...I don't know...a large, sturdy bag that can hold a lot of things? Fang asked Kauff, having his arms crossed as he waited for Kauff's respond.

No need to worry, I won't do anything bad to you as long as you don't make me annoyed in any way Fang said in a somewhat sinister way. He then tough for a moment about what he searched for.

Do you happen to have...I don't know...a large, sturdy bag that can hold a lot of things? Fang asked Kauff, having his arms crossed as he waited for Kauff's respond.

Kauff thought for a moment. He browsed through his wares on the Helios, until...

"... Hrm. I do have these Hikou pouches that could fairly easily be modified into what you're after. There will have to be extra handling fees and a delivery time, obviously."

Zeron scrolled through some more of the blueprints before encountering a much more intressting one. "The blueprints of an orokin tower..." He said suprised

Trail's eyes sparked up as he said that, at the same time slurping up a good chunk of noodles. Kalyn picked up, "Did you say "Tower"?" She passes a look at Trail, still slurping and unable to speak with his mouth full. "Trail's already thinking of all the possibilities."

Trail's eyes sparked up as he said that, at the same time slurping up a good chunk of noodles. Kalyn picked up, "Did you say "Tower"?" She passes a look at Trail, still slurping and unable to speak with his mouth full. "Trail's already thinking of all the possibilities."

"yes i said tower." Zeron replied. "But the blueprint seems unfinished. It looks like this tower was more so designed to be a war ship."

"yes i said tower." Zeron replied. "But the blueprint seems unfinished. It looks like this tower was more so designed to be a war ship."

Trail couldn't handle it anymore. he spat a bit of the gravy out and ended up in a coughing fit. Kalyn began patting his back to soothe him, "Well judging by Trail's reaction I assume he wants to assist with it's work." Trail was nodding while coughing, sipping some water to soften the coughs.

Icarus was very surprised and amazed by this incredible discovery "And you got that thing from the corpus? I think you just stopped a doomsday event...... You should send a copy of the data to the Lotus"

Even Ellie was almost speechless as she was looking at the blueprint.

Trail couldn't handle it anymore. he spat a bit of the gravy out and ended up in a coughing fit. Kalyn began patting his back to soothe him, "Well judging by Trail's reaction I assume he wants to assist with it's work." Trail was nodding while coughing, sipping some water to soften the coughs.

"I want to help too. I don"t know if you noticed, but im very interested in Orokin tech, and an adept at understanding prime technology" Said Icarus very intrigued.

"And im an Orokin assistance robot, this is like what I'm supposed to do" Ellie replied.

Edited by Denny2669

"I want to help too. I don"t know if you noticed, but im very interested in Orokin tech, and an adept at understanding prime technology" Said Icarus very intrigued.

"And im an Orokin assistance robot, this is like what I'm supposed to do" Ellie replied.

Kalyn shrugged. "I'm sure I can get Lenoirre to help out to. He's more of a engineering interested Cephalon than me." Trail: "And there he is right now!" He points to behind Icarus and Ellie. A Gambit Vauban in similar colors to Trail and Kalyn, wearing the same Harkonar set, stood arms crossed. "Count me in, whether you like it or not. Cephalon Lenoirre is happy to assist in this project!"

Icarus and Ellie were very surprised when the looked back "Cehalon Lanoirre is in a warframe too?" Icarus asked confused.

"This is quite unexpected, i thought he would be in your liset" Ellie said to Trail, then she looked back at Lanoirre and introduced herself.

In the meantime a waitress brought Icarus his orokin soup.

Icarus and Ellie were very surprised when the looked back "Cehalon Lanoirre is in a warframe too?" Icarus asked confused.

"This is quite unexpected, i thought he would be in your liset" Ellie said to Trail, then she looked back at Lanoirre and introduced herself.

In the meantime a waitress brought Icarus his orokin soup.

"Unlike Kalyn here though, I've managed to correct most of my mistakes and leave him undamaged." Trail turns to his attention to Lenoirre. "How's the paper?" He slipped a small Data chip into his arm, a Blueprint image appeared. "Cephalon Lenoirre has completed the blueprint modernization. It's an engine for something big, potentially as big as the Liset." Trail tapped his chin, thinking. "If it requires an engine capable of propelling a Liset at standard speeds... Then it must be a really big war machine."

"Precisely." Said Lenoirre with a smile. Kalyn can't help but look at him, smiling with a hand supporting her cheek.

"Unlike Kalyn here though, I've managed to correct most of my mistakes and leave him undamaged." Trail turns to his attention to Lenoirre. "How's the paper?" He slipped a small Data chip into his arm, a Blueprint image appeared. "Cephalon Lenoirre has completed the blueprint modernization. It's an engine for something big, potentially as big as the Liset." Trail tapped his chin, thinking. "If it requires an engine capable of propelling a Liset at standard speeds... Then it must be a really big war machine."

"Precisely." Said Lenoirre with a smile. Kalyn can't help but look at him, smiling with a hand supporting her cheek.

Icarus was very intrigued, started to theorize some stuff in his mind and said "But now for the real question, is it Orokin? If yes, then it may be part of that Orokin war ship. Would you mind if I take a look at it?"