The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Icarus was very intrigued, started to theorize some stuff in his mind and said "But now for the real question, is it Orokin? If yes, then it may be part of that Orokin war ship. Would you mind if I take a look at it?"

Leroinne: "Nope. It's in an ancient language. Much older than the Orokin themselves, although using technology far inferior to the Grineer's. It's a land-based engine, designed to turn wheels instead of creating thrust." He inserts another data chip into his arm and a more modern version of the Engine appeared above the original. "Using a more efficient system and Detonite fuel, I was able to multiply the power a thousand fold." Trail cuts in. "A Land based vehicle several times the size of a Liset... I would very much like to see what it was used to power." Leroinne: "As would Cephalon Leroinne."

"While i am happy to hear you guys are so excited about this the blueprint is unfinished or rather only particly destroyed." Zeron said scrolling through the codes linked to the bp. " And it seems it was because they couldn't create a powercore able to provide the power required without imploding."

Leroinne: "Nope. It's in an ancient language. Much older than the Orokin themselves, although using technology far inferior to the Grineer's. It's a land-based engine, designed to turn wheels instead of creating thrust." He inserts another data chip into his arm and a more modern version of the Engine appeared above the original. "Using a more efficient system and Detonite fuel, I was able to multiply the power a thousand fold." Trail cuts in. "A Land based vehicle several times the size of a Liset... I would very much like to see what it was used to power." Leroinne: "As would Cephalon Leroinne."

Icarus and Ellie were kindoff disappointed when they heard it wasn't part of the war ship, but it did still interest them "Why use wheels when you have rocket engines? We would have to build roads for it, which would just be a waste of resources, unless its an off-roading vehicle"
Ellie: "Besides, how do you know it was designed to turn wheels? Couldn't it be for a drilling mechanism for mining?"

"While i am happy to hear you guys are so excited about this the blueprint is unfinished or rather only particly destroyed." Zeron said scrolling through the codes linked to the bp. " And it seems it was because they couldn't create a powercore able to provide the power required without imploding."

Icarus turns his attention to Zeron "Well, if the Orokin did it, then we can too. Ellie, search your archives, maybe there will be some info there" he said, not willing to give up on this opportunity.

"Maybe the Corpus made some copies and are trying to recover the damaged data, we would be more than willing to hunt these down" Said Ellie while searching through her archives.

Icarus and Ellie were kindoff disappointed when they heard it wasn't part of the war ship, but it did still interest them "Why use wheels when you have rocket engines? We would have to build roads for it, which would just be a waste of resources, unless its an off-roading vehicle"

Ellie: "Besides, how do you know it was designed to turn wheels? Couldn't it be for a drilling mechanism for mining?"

"Because it's a piston engine. Not a jet nor a rocket one." Lenoirre snapped back. Trail was thinking hard. "Whatever it was, we'll certainly find it excavating the Eurasia sector." He turned his attention to the other project. "Lenoirre, what can you do with their blueprint." Lenoirre sighed, shaking his head. "Sadly, I'm only a ship cephalon. Basic technologies from piston engines to Nuclear powered weaponry are known to all cephalons. But Orokin magic is known only to Engineering Cephalons and a select few Archive Cephalons. Most likely they've rotted to insanity by now." Edited by Trailgamer5

Kauff thought for a moment. He browsed through his wares on the Helios, until...

"... Hrm. I do have these Hikou pouches that could fairly easily be modified into what you're after. There will have to be extra handling fees and a delivery time, obviously."

Fang scratched the bottom of his helmet "chin" as he thought about what Kauff said. He then came to a conclusion.

If you would make these modified Hikou pouch to a bag, what would be the cost of said bag? Fang asked Kauff.

"Because it's a piston engine. Not a jet nor a rocket one." Lenoirre snapped back. Trail was thinking hard. "Whatever it was, we'll certainly find it excavating the Eurasia sector." He turned his attention to the other project. "Lenoirre, what can you do with their blueprint." Lenoirre sighed, shaking his head. "Sadly, I'm only a ship cephalon. Basic technologies from piston engines to Nuclear powered weaponry are known to all cephalons. But Orokin magic is known only to Engineering Cephalons and a select few Archive Cephalons. Most likely they've rotted to insanity by now."

"Archive Cephalons you say? Hmmm... how about we pay Cordylon a visit?" Said Icarus.

"Archive Cephalons you say? Hmmm... how about we pay Cordylon a visit?" Said Icarus.

Trail "Good Idea. Unlikely knows the answer, but it's better than nothing." Lenoirre began tapping in his arm. The 2 images faded. "I'll see if I can contact Cephalon Cordylon. Let him know we're coming."

Trail "Good Idea. Unlikely knows the answer, but it's better than nothing." Lenoirre began tapping in his arm. The 2 images faded. "I'll see if I can contact Cephalon Cordylon. Let him know we're coming."

Icarus started eating his soup fast so he wouldn't miss anything, then Ellie turned to him "Did you forget what you came here for?" Icarus replied "Scratch that, this is far more important, im sure he will understand... did you find anything in your archives?" Ellie shrugged "Well, I did find proof of its existence and use in the old war, but nothing more than what we currently know, my archives are very small" Icarus went back to eating his soup.

Icarus turns his attention to Zeron "Well, if the Orokin did it, then we can too. Ellie, search your archives, maybe there will be some info there" he said, not willing to give up on this opportunity.

"Maybe the Corpus made some copies and are trying to recover the damaged data, we would be more than willing to hunt these down" Said Ellie while searching through her archives.

"The corpus most likely haven't seem any of the blueprints in this thing it was locked when we found it." Zeron replied trying to restore the bp.

The Hydroid, Socair, whistled for the pups, who stopped playing and came charging to him. The twenty pups knocked each other over and tripped trying to get to him quickly. Socair chuckled at the pups excitement. Cara looked on patiently....making sure the pups didn't hurt themselves. "Alright pups, let's go. Cara make sure the follow", he said to the pups and the mature Kubrow. Cara barked and have a tinier bark to the pups. The pups barked even more and started following Socair. He led them out of the garden and into the market when the smell of noodles hit their noses. Two Raksa pups and a lotus Sunika pup ran off into the noodle shop. Socair chased after them with the other 17 pups and Cara, his Sunika, following.

"The corpus most likely haven't seem any of the blueprints in this thing it was locked when we found it." Zeron replied trying to restore the bp.

Ellie came closer to Zeron "Well, maybe we can find out where they found it, there may be more data there..." she said while looking a the bp.

Ellie came closer to Zeron "Well, maybe we can find out where they found it, there may be more data there..." she said while looking a the bp.

Trail: "We should split up. Lenoirre and Kalyn can go pay Cordylon a visit. I volunteer to crush the greedy milk from some corpus skulls to find out the dig site." Lenoirre thought for a moment but was interrupted by Kalyn pouncing on him. Kalyn: "Yay! We get to go together!"

"I'll see you all soon. Going for noodles."

"Pleasure to see you all. Take care."

"See you all later!"

With that said, the group now headed towards the noodle shop. The three brothers heard good things about the noodles served, and was just as eager as their friend to taste them.

Upon walking inside, the group were met with the soothing surrounding sounds of fellow Tenno conversing with each other, and generally having a good time.

A familiar Mesa was waiting for them, holding a menu and a bright smile. Blonde hair in a ponytail, creme skin, yellow eyes, and a black eyepatch on her left eye made up her appearance.

-----

"Howdy, Bel. Surprised to see me? C'mon I'll get you guys a table."

Vestis saw the Mesa and waited to either be introduced, or spoken to, looking up and around at the restaurant. A random thought came to him about what spies could be in the relay, but... he shut it out, paying attention to the event at hand.

Trail: "We should split up. Lenoirre and Kalyn can go pay Cordylon a visit. I volunteer to crush the greedy milk from some corpus skulls to find out the dig site." Lenoirre thought for a moment but was interrupted by Kalyn pouncing on him. Kalyn: "Yay! We get to go together!"

Ellie was a little bit confused by Kalyn's reaction, but decided to not say anything.

Icarus just finished eating his soup "Good idea Trail, I would like to assist your on that mission. Ellie, how about you go with Kalyn and Lenoirre? Cordylon would be very interested in meeting you..."

He turned back to Zeron "So, I don't think I caught your name, I'm Icarus by the way."

Ellie was a little bit confused by Kalyn's reaction, but decided to not say anything.

Icarus just finished eating his soup "Good idea Trail, I would like to assist your on that mission. Ellie, how about you go with Kalyn and Lenoirre? Cordylon would be very interested in meeting you..."

He turned back to Zeron "So, I don't think I caught your name, I'm Icarus by the way."

"i'm Zeron." Zeron replied before the machine beeped and said "Orokin project Warhammer requires absolute secrecy deleting any data beloning to this project not recorded inside this unit." As it let out an EMP erasing any data Ellie and the cephalons recorded of this while Zeron screamed out in pain as the device electrocuded him. "Do not reveal this to others again or the punishment will be more sever."

Kalyn made a bit of a pouty face. "Aww, we don't get to be alone together." Lenoirre shrugged and gently pushed her off him. "What is with you? You've been acting... strangely since I arrived." Kalyn suddenly twitched, her face became flush with an artificial red and she began hiding herself and her face. "oh no... How could I do that?! Especially in front of him!? so embarrassing... so embarrassing..." Lenoirre scratched the back of his head, confused as to what is going on. Trail decided to cut in to spare the others of the awkwardness. "I think I've got an idea as to where we can find the clues..." He paused, making some dramatic suspense. "Oceanum, Pluto."

"i'm Zeron." Zeron replied before the machine beeped and said "Orokin project Warhammer requires absolute secrecy deleting any data beloning to this project not recorded inside this unit." As it let out an EMP erasing any data Ellie and the cephalons recorded of this while Zeron screamed out in pain as the device electrocuded him. "Do not reveal this to others again or the punishment will be more sever."

As the EMP passed, Lenoirre and Kalyn became knocked out. Trail turned to face the machine. "What!? Th-the... what just happened!?"

Edited by Trailgamer5

As the EMP passed, Lenoirre and Kalyn became knocked out. Trail turned to face the machine. "What!? Th-the... what just happened!?"

"Well looks like Zeron didn't listen to me again." A new voice said. Seerena, Zek and Sarah who where trying to help Zeron up looked up.

"O hello blue phoenix." Sarah said to the gray, black ember prime with phoenix helmet. "Although that name seems outdate." Seerena added to that.

"Indeed it is Gray flame might be more suitable now. But why where you messing with this item anyway." Grey flame asks picking up the gold package. "You shouldn't toy around with artifacts like this."

"Well looks like Zeron didn't listen to me again." A new voice said. Seerena, Zek and Sarah who where trying to help Zeron up looked up.

"O hello blue phoenix." Sarah said to the gray, black ember prime with phoenix helmet. "Although that name seems outdate." Seerena added to that.

"Indeed it is Gray flame might be more suitable now. But why where you messing with this item anyway." Grey flame asks picking up the gold package. "You shouldn't toy around with artifacts like this."

Trail turned to this newcomer. "What!?" He clearly wasn't happy with the sudden events throwing a wrench into his plans.

Trail turned to this newcomer. "What!?" He clearly wasn't happy with the sudden events throwing a wrench into his plans.

"These holographic blueprint boxes usualy have a few tricks up there sleev you need to disable them before messing around with them." Gray flame said grabbing something out of the bag the kubrow next to her is carrying. "I can disable it but the risk is that we will loose blueprints that are on this thing."

"These holographic blueprint boxes usualy have a few tricks up there sleev you need to disable them before messing around with them." Gray flame said grabbing something out of the bag the kubrow next to her is carrying. "I can disable it but the risk is that we will loose blueprints that are on this thing."

"Don't... Not now anyway." Trail nudged at the 2 unconscious Cephalons, hugging each other in their current state. "Wake up. We ain't got all day." Lenoirre was the first to rise. "What is going on? Why am I here? Who are you people? Where are my Operators?" Kalyn soon followed, suddenly dashing behind Trail. "Eep! Operator, help! I don't like being near others."

"Don't... Not now anyway." Trail nudged at the 2 unconscious Cephalons, hugging each other in their current state. "Wake up. We ain't got all day." Lenoirre was the first to rise. "What is going on? Why am I here? Who are you people? Where are my Operators?" Kalyn soon followed, suddenly dashing behind Trail. "Eep! Operator, help! I don't like being near others."

"O seems like it damaged their memory system." Grey flame said she typed something on the device it let out another EMP. "That EMP should restore there memory."

Edited by kyrozon

"O seems like it damaged their memory system." Grey flame said she typed something on the device it let out another EMP. "That EMP should restore there memory."

The 2 of them blinked continuously for a couple of seconds. Kalyn: "Wh-why am I standing next to you!?" She gave Trail a little slap before jumping back and hugging Lenoirre's arm. Meanwhile he is rubbing head forehead, trying to recollect his thoughts. "Ugh... I feel... strange... It happened so fast I can't think right... give me a minute..." Trail turned to the new Tenno, rubbing his cheek as he does so. "An Ember huh? I take it you're some sort of treasure hunter?"

Edited by Trailgamer5

The 2 of them blinked continuously for a couple of seconds. Kalyn: "Wh-why am I standing next to you!?" She gave Trail a little slap before jumping back and hugging Lenoirre's arm. Meanwhile he is rubbing head forehead, trying to recollect his thoughts. "Ugh... I feel... strange... It happened so fast I can't think right... give me a minute..." Trail turned to the new Tenno, rubbing his cheek as he does so. "An Ember huh? I take it you're some sort of treasure hunter?"

"You could say that i'm the one who has most knowledge about artifacts like this." Grey flame replied.

"I'm alright thanks for asking." Zeron said leaning on Seerena and Zek for support.

Sarah was still confused. "Why are you here anyway Katrina?"

Grey flame was offguard by Sarah using her real name and then replied. "Why do you think you had one of these artifacts and i'm the one who knows how they work also what did i say about using my real name sis?"

"Sorry Katrina its just i'm tired of using your nickname."

"Fair enough then i guess i should just stop with the nickname stuff."

Edited by kyrozon

"You could say that i'm the one who has most knowledge about artifacts like this." Grey flame replied.

"I'm alright thanks for asking." Zeron said leaning on Seerena and Zek for support.

Sarah was still confused. "Why are you here anyway Katrina?"

Grey flame was offguard by Sarah using her real name and then replied. "Why do you think you had one of these artifacts and i'm the one who knows how they work."

Trail smirked. "Hmph, Katrina... I'll take note of that..." He dropped the smile and tapped his chin. "I assume the few of you have a... history together." Meanwhile Lenoirre was resuming tapping onto his arm-console. "Operator, I think we should let Grey take the lead on this project. I am very much interested in this!" Trail wasn't to sure about it. "Well I agree that this is an interesting project, it certainly has some deadly consequences. I'm resuming our old project." Lenoirre and Kalyn looked at each other, confused Kal: "It isn't like you to drop something like this." Trail shook his head. "This is to risky to persue. However I would like to keep in touch with Grey here." He passed a card into her hand. It has information on how to contact Trail. "We're going to Eurasia." Lenoirre snapped back, unwilling to change to the project. "But... Bu-" "Eurasia, Lenoirre! Or shall I have Kalyn take her old job back?" Trail snapped back. Lenoire sighed. "Very well, operator."

Trail smirked. "Hmph, Katrina... I'll take note of that..." He dropped the smile and tapped his chin. "I assume the few of you have a... history together." Meanwhile Lenoirre was resuming tapping onto his arm-console. "Operator, I think we should let Grey take the lead on this project. I am very much interested in this!" Trail wasn't to sure about it. "Well I agree that this is an interesting project, it certainly has some deadly consequences. I'm resuming our old project." Lenoirre and Kalyn looked at each other, confused Kal: "It isn't like you to drop something like this." Trail shook his head. "This is to risky to persue. However I would like to keep in touch with Grey here." He passed a card into her hand. It has information on how to contact Trail. "We're going to Eurasia." Lenoirre snapped back, unwilling to change to the project. "But... Bu-" "Eurasia, Lenoirre! Or shall I have Kalyn take her old job back?" Trail snapped back. Lenoire sighed. "Very well, operator."

"The oberon is right here this 'codex' seemed to have a much higher security rate then normal." Katrina said.

"So Zeron really found a a treasure." Seerena said looking at the small box.

"Indeed this will be a gem for in my research."