The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Aaron stepped out of the arena when he heard this.

"Very well ellie i accept your chalenge." Diablo replied.

"Wish me luck Icarus" she said as she jumped down to the floor, she crawled into the arena and turned to Diablo "So, are there any rules here? I don't think a prototype sentinel and a robo-dog have ever fought each other here" Ellie asked, still streaming.

"Wish me luck Icarus" she said as she jumped down to the floor, she crawled into the arena and turned to Diablo "So, are there any rules here? I don't think a prototype sentinel and a robo-dog have ever fought each other here" Ellie asked, still streaming.

"Do you have ranged or melee weaponry?"Diablo asks.

(How does ellie look again i forgot herp-derp)

"Do you have ranged or melee weaponry?"Diablo asks.

(How does ellie look again i forgot herp-derp)

"A shock coil with medium range, a blowtorch with short range and my mechanical legs capable of penetrating thin layers of armour, anything else would be improvised by my non-lethal functions, you?" Ellie replies, getting ready for the duel.

(She looks like a mix between a spider and a scorpion, without the sting on the tail a purple eye. Shes a little bit bigger than a hand. I have explained some of her other functions in previous comments.)

"A shock coil with medium range, a blowtorch with short range and my mechanical legs capable of penetrating thin layers of armour, anything else would be improvised by my non-lethal functions, you?" Ellie replies, getting ready for the duel.

(She looks like a mix between a spider and a scorpion, without the sting on the tail a purple eye. Shes a little bit bigger than a hand. I have explained some of her other functions in previous comments.)

"I have the blades located in my tail which can be launched, a build on soundwave generator which is comparable to the sonicor and ofcourse my claws." Diablo replied getting in a battle stance.

"I have the blades located in my tail which can be launched, a build on soundwave generator which is comparable to the sonicor and ofcourse my claws." Diablo replied getting in a battle stance.

"This will be interesting, you got yourselves a treat people of the dojo" Ellie said to the viewers of the stream and gets ready to fight.

"This will be interesting, you got yourselves a treat people of the dojo" Ellie said to the viewers of the stream and gets ready to fight.

The barrier matrilises and Diablo jumps on a pillar attaching his claws to it.

He opens his mouth and quickly a powerfull soundwave blasts out of it Ellie can evade it if she repsonse quick enough.

The barrier matrilises and Diablo jumps on a pillar attaching his claws to it.

He opens his mouth and quickly a powerfull soundwave blasts out of it Ellie can evade it if she repsonse quick enough.

Instead of evading, Ellie curves up into a ball and lets the soundwave blast he away, making her bounce of the barrier and manipulating her trajectory to fly straight at Diablo using her inbuilt gyroscope. She goes out of her ball position and prepares her mechanical legs to latch onto Diablo if he does not evade in time.

Instead of evading, Ellie curves up into a ball and lets the soundwave blast he away, making her bounce of the barrier and manipulating her trajectory to fly straight at Diablo using her inbuilt gyroscope. She goes out of her ball position and prepares her mechanical legs to latch onto Diablo if he does not evade in time.

Diable jumps at Ellie and uses her to find some support before jumping into another piller with the use of the small engines in his feet. The blades pop out of his tail and he launches them at Ellie.

Edited by kyrozon

Diable jumps at Ellie and uses her to find some support before jumping into another piller with the use of the small engines in his feet. The blades pop out of his tail and he launches them at Ellie.

Ellie was quite surprised by Diablos agility, she panicked and curved into a ball again to minimize the damage by the blades. Luckily she has high armour in this position, +her shields haven't been damaged yet.

Ellie was quite surprised by Diablos agility, she panicked and curved into a ball again to minimize the damage by the blades. Luckily she has high armour in this position, +her shields haven't been damaged yet.

Diablo opened his mouth again to launch another soundwave which he quickly followed up by jumping at ellie to attack her with his claws which seemed to turn on fire thanks to the engines located in it.

Diablo opened his mouth again to launch another soundwave which he quickly followed up by jumping at ellie to attack her with his claws which seemed to turn on fire thanks to the engines located in it.

Ellie detected the soundwave and decides to do the same thing as last time, let it blast her away and bounce straight back at Diablo. But this time she stays in the ball position to hit him with high impact.

Ellie detected the soundwave and decides to do the same thing as last time, let it blast her away and bounce straight back at Diablo. But this time she stays in the ball position to hit him with high impact.

Diablo responded too late and got hit with the full force of the impact falling down from the pillar.

He quickly got pack on his feet and tried to slash Ellie with his claws which seemed to have reached really high temperatures as they where glowing red.

Diablo responded too late and got hit with the full force of the impact falling down from the pillar.

He quickly got pack on his feet and tried to slash Ellie with his claws which seemed to have reached really high temperatures as they where glowing red.

When Ellie hit Diablo she bounced away and landed right in front of him. She then detected his glowing hot claws and realized it was a bad idea, so she used her shock coil to shoot him in the neck, hopping it would stun him for a moment while she's moving sideways.

Meanwhile, at the garden....

Arthas and Luna "woke up" from their meditation session and stood up. Both stretched their bodies a bit as they have been in the same pose for a whooping 4 hours.

Should we get something to eat? I'm feeling pretty hungry after that session Arthas said as he looked at Luna.

That would be great...I'm feeling kinda hungry too Luna responded back to Arthas. Arthas nodded to Luna and headed out of the garden, followed by Luna. They chit-chatted to each other as they walked to the bar to get something to eat.

When Ellie hit Diablo she bounced away and landed right in front of him. She then detected his glowing hot claws and realized it was a bad idea, so she used her shock coil to shoot him in the neck, hopping it would stun him for a moment while she's moving sideways.

Diablo seemed unfazed by the shock and kept ellie in place with the tip of his Claw. "Shall we call this a draw cephalon."

Edited by kyrozon

Meanwhile, at the garden....

Arthas and Luna "woke up" from their meditation session and stood up. Both stretched their bodies a bit as they have been in the same pose for a whooping 4 hours.

Should we get something to eat? I'm feeling pretty hungry after that session Arthas said as he looked at Luna.

That would be great...I'm feeling kinda hungry too Luna responded back to Arthas. Arthas nodded to Luna and headed out of the garden, followed by Luna. They chit-chatted to each other as they walked to the bar to get something to eat.

Aaron, Derek and Seerena had started to wander around the dojo back to the bar he noticed Arthas and Luna.

"Hello you two i'm Aaron." He said. "The Loki over there is my younger brother Derek and.." Aaron was interrupted before he could finish his sentence.

"Hey Luna and Arthas." Seerena said.

((woops wanted to add this to my earlier reply to Denny woopsie.))

Edited by kyrozon

Diablo seemed unfazed by the shock and kept ellie in place with the tip of his Claw. "Shall we call this a draw cephalon."

Ellie was prepared to take the hit, but when Diablo offered a draw she decided to agree "Well, I wouldn't like to have my shell melted down today" she agreed.

Ellie was prepared to take the hit, but when Diablo offered a draw she decided to agree "Well, I wouldn't like to have my shell melted down today" she agreed.

"it was a good fight Ellie." Diaglo said. "But i have to seek out my owner again." As he rushes in the direction Aaron left to.

"it was a good fight Ellie." Diaglo said. "But i have to seek out my owner again." As he rushes in the direction Aaron left to.

"Farewell, see you later!" she said as Diablo rushed out of the dueling room.

"Great fight Ellie, could be longer thoe, how many viewers are watching right now?" Icarus asks eating some popcorn.

"Well, I'm a supportive unit, my offensive abilities are improvised. 57 viewers, that fight got alot of attention, should we keep it going?" Ellie asked while crawling back on Icarus shoulder.

"Well, I would like to, but I'm not going to force anyone to duel with me..." he replies looking around if anybody is interested.

"Great fight Ellie, could be longer thoe, how many viewers are watching right now?" Icarus asks eating some popcorn.

"Well, I'm a supportive unit, my offensive abilities are improvised. 57 viewers, that fight got alot of attention, should we keep it going?" Ellie asked while crawling back on Icarus shoulder.

"Well, I would like to, but I'm not going to force anyone to duel with me..." he replies looking around if anybody is interested.

Katrina seemed to mess around with some orokin artifacts before she called out to icarus. "Hey mind helping me out with these devices i'm having trouble connecting them."

Trail: "I'll take this dance." Kalyn tried to stop him, tugging on his arm, whispering. "Don't! You may have gotten better but we have no idea how strong Icarus is!" Trail simply smiled at Kalyn. "A friendly match won't hurt." And he stepped into the ring.

Trail: "I'll take this dance." Kalyn tried to stop him, tugging on his arm, whispering. "Don't! You may have gotten better but we have no idea how strong Icarus is!" Trail simply smiled at Kalyn. "A friendly match won't hurt." And he stepped into the ring.

Icarus smiled and stepped into the ring "Ellie, could you go help Katrina please? I'll keep streaming via this remote observer" he said as he threw it on a nearby pillar. "Of course, just try not to go unconscious" Ellie said as she left to help Katrina.

He then pulled out his Fragor Prime and prepared his battle stance, waiting for Trail to get ready "Are we allowed to use powers here?" he asked, not knowing the rules of this particular dueling arena.

Icarus smiled and stepped into the ring "Ellie, could you go help Katrina please? I'll keep streaming via this remote observer" he said as he threw it on a nearby pillar. "Of course, just try not to go unconscious" Ellie said as she left to help Katrina.

He then pulled out his Fragor Prime and prepared his battle stance, waiting for Trail to get ready "Are we allowed to use powers here?" he asked, not knowing the rules of this particular dueling arena.

"I'm pretty new here so I'm as clueless as you." Trail says as he slings his Jat Kittag onto his shoulder, cocking his head to the side. Meanwhile Lenoirre stepped towards Katrina. "Maybe I can give a hand?"

"I'm pretty new here so I'm as clueless as you." Trail says as he slings his Jat Kittag onto his shoulder, cocking his head to the side. Meanwhile Lenoirre stepped towards Katrina. "Maybe I can give a hand?"

"Well in that case, lets play it safe then, no powers" Icarus said as the barriers around the arena started to materialize.