The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"You can say that again!" Trail exclaimed. Lenoirre simply stared at Achilles, accurately throwing the blade directly at Aragon right as he lands, pulling up a single Vasto and pointing it at Achilles.

Aragon managed to change the direction of the blade but was still hit in the shoulder. In response he threw both of the  knifes.

"You are good Lenoirre." Achilleus said lowering the pistol. "But lets see how you respond to this trick out of the bag." He says as he drops three white gold latchers something notable is that the arm he deployed them from seemed to have become shorter.

"I know that they are just robots, but still, they should try to minimize damage, i don't like seeing blood on the floor, even if it's just cooling liquid" Said Icarus concerned.

"Well, looks like our audience likes it, 132 viewers, looks like some people aren't even watching from the dojo. I have set up a chat system, it's going wild with bettings, shoutouts and jokes" after Ellie said that, Icarus turned to her "Did you say "betting"?" he asked.

"On what channel are you broadcasting this i want to join in that chatroom." Katrina asks.

Edited by kyrozon

"I'll send you the link, it's public." Ellie replied.

Meanwhile Icarus was also typing something in the chat.

"Thanks elle." Katrina replied quickly typing into the chat.

"Well i betted 25.000 credits on Aragon and Achilleus hopefully they do pull this off."

"Thanks elle." Katrina replied quickly typing into the chat.

"Well i betted 25.000 credits on Aragon and Achilleus hopefully they do pull this off."

"I actually have more faith in Lennoire, he seems to know what he's doing." Icarus replied looking at the fight.

Edited by Denny2669

"I actually have more faith in Lennoire, he seems to know what he's doing." Icarus replied looking at the fight.

"Fair enough i'm just putting trust in my two orokin drones." Katrina said. "Although from what i'm seeing i wish they had the fighting AI of diablo."

"But thats still only one AI... made for a Hunter, it wouldn't know how to use that body" Ellie said.

"Well actually letme show this." Katrina said as she walked towards the chest in which Diablo was place before she grabbed a small box out of it.

"Following the data on this box their wolf like design can also turn into something more humenoid for non stealth missions. I must say we really found items full of suprises lately."

"Well actually letme show this." Katrina said as she walked towards the chest in which Diablo was place before she grabbed a small box out of it.

"Following the data on this box their wolf like design can also turn into something more humenoid for non stealth missions. I must say we really found items full of suprises lately."

"Yes you did, all the Orokin tech I've seen today was unbelievable" said Ellie.

"Yes you did, all the Orokin tech I've seen today was unbelievable" said Ellie.

"Yup from what Aaron told me he did scavange it from project wartower and said plently more is there we could salvage." Katrina said. "Although i ain't entering that tower myself i'm sure they will find alot of hidden projects."

"Yup from what Aaron told me he did scavange it from project wartower and said plently more is there we could salvage." Katrina said. "Although i ain't entering that tower myself i'm sure they will find alot of hidden projects."

Icarus was quite surprised about what Katrina said "You found project wartower?" he asked. "Did they have any 'complications' when scavenging it?" asked Ellie. "Could they use a second hand?" Icarus asked curiously.

Icarus was quite surprised about what Katrina said "You found project wartower?" he asked. "Did they have any 'complications' when scavenging it?" asked Ellie. "Could they use a second hand?" Icarus asked curiously.

"Aaron told me they already brought it in the shipyard that is in our dojo." Katrina replied. "It appeared it had a defense system which Aaron shutdown thanks to his cloak."

-cut-

"Its also nice to meet you Arthas." Aaron said.  "And i noticed that Luna waved to Seerena so i can take you already know eachother."

Seerena nodded in reply to that.

Diablo runned towards the group stopping right in front of Aaron.

"Master where did you leave the chest you found me in?" Diablo asks

"Its with Katrina."

Luna looked at the strange, robotic creature and slowly approach it. Once she was in about one meter distance from "it", she crouched down and look at the creature with her curious mind. 

Um....w...what is t..t..this thing?.... Luna asked.

Now Arthas also got curious and looked at the robotic creature.

Now that you mention it, what is that for robotic unit? It kinda look like a cannie shaped creature...almost like a wolf Arthas said as he tried to figure out what the strange creature was.

Aragon managed to change the direction of the blade but was still hit in the shoulder. In response he threw both of the knifes.

"You are good Lenoirre." Achilleus said lowering the pistol. "But lets see how you respond to this trick out of the bag." He says as he drops three white gold latchers something notable is that the arm he deployed them from seemed to have become shorter.

He cartwheels towards Aragon, dodging both blades and propelling himself high enough to the air that he managed to stand onto Aragon's shoulders.

Luna looked at the strange, robotic creature and slowly approach it. Once she was in about one meter distance from "it", she crouched down and look at the creature with her curious mind. 

Um....w...what is t..t..this thing?.... Luna asked.

Now Arthas also got curious and looked at the robotic creature.

Now that you mention it, what is that for robotic unit? It kinda look like a cannie shaped creature...almost like a wolf Arthas said as he tried to figure out what the strange creature was.

"I am an orokin hunter drone. i was used by tenno for long missions in which a kubrow is unsuitable." Diablo replied as he gets up and stand on only his hind legs. A few parts on him shift around so he looks more humenoid while still keeping the wolf like head, tail and claws.

"Well thats intressting." Aaron said.

He cartwheels towards Aragon, dodging both blades and propelling himself high enough to the air that he managed to stand onto Aragon's shoulders.

Aragon responded to this by grabbing Lenoirre's leg and pulling both of them to the ground on which the Latchers would have free play to latch onto Lenoirre as they rush towards him.

"I am an orokin hunter drone. i was used by tenno for long missions in which a kubrow is unsuitable." Diablo replied as he gets up and stand on only his hind legs. A few parts on him shift around so he looks more humenoid while still keeping the wolf like head, tail and claws.

Aragon responded to this by grabbing Lenoirre's leg and pulling both of them to the ground on which the Latchers would have free play to latch onto Lenoirre as they rush towards him.

Pumping 6 shots into Aragon with the Vasto, Lenoirre kicked him with both legs, using the momentum to flip back onto his feet before bullet jumping and latching onto one of the pillars.

Pumping 6 shots into Aragon with the Vasto, Lenoirre kicked him with both legs, using the momentum to flip back onto his feet before bullet jumping and latching onto one of the pillars.

Aragon's shoulder was heavily damaged thanks to the shots.

"You fight well cephalon we surrender." Achilleus said.

"Aww comeon Achilleus show some more of your tricks." Katrina said.

"My brother is in need of repairs mistress.

"Unexpected, but I'm glad there will not be any more damaged Orokin tech on the ground..." Icarus said.

"Looks like you lost some credits" Ellie said to Katrina.

"Unexpected, but I'm glad there will not be any more damaged Orokin tech on the ground..." Icarus said.

"Looks like you lost some credits" Ellie said to Katrina.

"I will earn those credits back mistress." The drones said as the fused back togheter.

"Its fine Aragon, Achilleus." Katrina replied. "And it was a risk i took 25k credits isn't that much."

Edited by kyrozon

Lenoirre then collapsed onto the ground, dropping his weapon and twitching. Trail: "I think this is a draw." Edited by Trailgamer5

-cut.

Luna got a bit startled when the drone speaked again, even if she had heard it talk the first time. Once she had recovered from her little fright, she decided to try something; she reached for the drones wolf like ear and tried her best to scratch it, although she was more careful than if she would scratch a kubrows ear instead. 

I see...pretty convenient drone to have. Anyhow, Luna and I were planning to eat something in the bar since we recently have been meditating for four hours straight and I know, four hours is a pretty long time for a meditation session, but you see....we kinda forgot to keep track of the time Arthas said as he moved one arm behind his head and half laughed for a short moment.

Lenoirre then collapsed onto the ground, dropping his weapon and twitching. Trail: "I think this is a draw."

The drones helped Lenoirre back on his feet.

Luna got a bit startled when the drone speaked again, even if she had heard it talk the first time. Once she had recovered from her little fright, she decided to try something; she reached for the drones wolf like ear and tried her best to scratch it, although she was more careful than if she would scratch a kubrows ear instead. 

I see...pretty convenient drone to have. Anyhow, Luna and I were planning to eat something in the bar since we recently have been meditating for four hours straight and I know, four hours is a pretty long time for a meditation session, but you see....we kinda forgot to keep track of the time Arthas said as he moved one arm behind his head and half laughed for a short moment.

Diablo let out a low purr sound.

"Well that purr is more of a cat than a wolf but it also works." Aaron said. "And talking about food i could also use some."

Zeron approached the group. "Seerena, Diance has a mission for us." He said as he pulls Seerena with him towards the hangers.

"Bye everyone." Seerena said as she waves to the group.

The drones helped Lenoirre back on his feet.

Lenoirre seemed to be unconscious, his body was extremely hot to touch. Trail headed over to the body, kneeling beside the drones but not touching Lenoirre. "It seems that the lack of coolant has overheated his body, he held out until the last second then performed an emergency shut down. I'll have Kalyn to pick him up and do the repairs back on the Liset."

Lenoirre seemed to be unconscious, his body was extremely hot to touch. Trail headed over to the body, kneeling beside the drones but not touching Lenoirre. "It seems that the lack of coolant has overheated his body, he held out until the last second then performed an emergency shut down. I'll have Kalyn to pick him up and do the repairs back on the Liset."

The drones stood back up. "We are sorry for the damaged we caused."

Trail smiled at the drones, standing up as he does so. "Oh don't fret about it. It's rare to see him fight, he's more of a pacifist." Kalyn then stepped into the group.

"Hmm alright then." The drones said as they noticed Kalyn they did a step backwards.

"If possible could we see the cooling system his frame uses as in the chest our parts come from alot unused parts still remain we could use to upgrade it. Mistress is it alright if we use those parts on Lenoirre if we have Trail's permission." They quickly said to Katrina.

"Sure go ahead we don't need them."

Edited by kyrozon