The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Hmm alright then." The drones said as they noticed Kalyn they did a step backwards.

"If possible could we see the cooling system his frame uses as in the chest our parts come from alot unused parts still remain we could use to upgrade it. Mistress is it alright if we use those parts on Lenoirre if we have Trail's permission." They quickly said to Katrina.

"Sure go ahead we don't need them."

"We should do it. If we repair the cooling system and leave him alone for a few hours he should regain consciousness. Now to crack open his shell." Trail said, drawing Len's Nami Solo and cutting a hole where the cut was. It reveals the punctured pipes. Trail drank a bit of coffee. "I'll be back in a second, going to get a wrench from the labs." And within a second he disappeared and reappeared, this time with the tool in his hand and wearing some thick gloves and begins removing the broken pipes.

"We should do it. If we repair the cooling system and leave him alone for a few hours he should regain consciousness. Now to crack open his shell." Trail said, drawing Len's Nami Solo and cutting a hole where the cut was. It reveals the punctured pipes. Trail drank a bit of coffee. "I'll be back in a second, going to get a wrench from the labs." And within a second he disappeared and reappeared, this time with the tool in his hand and wearing some thick gloves and begins removing the broken pipes.

The drones grabbed some orokin tech out of the chest he hands Trail a few golden pipes.

"Use these as a replacment they are generally tougher then the ones you find nowadays."

The drones grabbed some orokin tech out of the chest he hands Trail a few golden pipes.

"Use these as a replacment they are generally tougher then the ones you find nowadays."

Trail takes the replacements. "Perfect. They're way more durable than these." He gestured to the punctured pipes, now lying next to Lenoirre's body. Trail then gets to work on Lenoirre, meanwhile Kalyn poked the Drones. "So how's his fighting style?"

Trail takes the replacements. "Perfect. They're way more durable than these." He gestured to the punctured pipes, now lying next to Lenoirre's body. Trail then gets to work on Lenoirre, meanwhile Kalyn poked the Drones. "So how's his fighting style?"

"We found him a good fighter he has good reflexes." The drones replied.

"We found him a good fighter he has good reflexes." The drones replied.

Kalyn shook her head. "What I meant was... what is his theme? I'm more of a rapid fire person and Trail's fighting style is to hit very, very hard." She kneels next to the body and inspects his weapons. "Hm... a Latron... a Vasto and a Nami Solo... I have no idea what he does with these..."

Kalyn shook her head. "What I meant was... what is his theme? I'm more of a rapid fire person and Trail's fighting style is to hit very, very hard." She kneels next to the body and inspects his weapons. "Hm... a Latron... a Vasto and a Nami Solo... I have no idea what he does with these..."

"negative we aren't designed to indentify battle styles." The drones replied."but here i have a recap of the fight taken from the live stream."

"negative we aren't designed to indentify battle styles." The drones replied."but here i have a recap of the fight taken from the live stream."

"I'll take it, thank you!" Kalyn said with a smile. Trail then stood up, pouring a bucket of cold water down Lenoirre's mouth via a funnel. "Now to leave him be for a few minutes and he should be back to normal."

"I'll take it, thank you!" Kalyn said with a smile. Trail then stood up, pouring a bucket of cold water down Lenoirre's mouth via a funnel. "Now to leave him be for a few minutes and he should be back to normal."

"we will send it to you." The drones chirped a small mail symbol should appear in Kalyn's hud it would have the video in it.

"we will send it to you." The drones chirped a small mail symbol should appear in Kalyn's hud it would have the video in it.

Kalyn then sits down and begins to observe the video closely. Lenoirre than wakes up. "Uhh... I feel like my face of smashed into a brick wall... Re calibrating internals... Everything seems to be fine." Trail then pats Lenoirre's back. Trail: "I didn't think you would keep that little plaything~"

Len: "The fife? I just felt like I had a certain connection with it, that's all."

Kalyn then sits down and begins to observe the video closely. Lenoirre than wakes up. "Uhh... I feel like my face of smashed into a brick wall... Re calibrating internals... Everything seems to be fine." Trail then pats Lenoirre's back. Trail: "I didn't think you would keep that little plaything~"

Len: "The fife? I just felt like I had a certain connection with it, that's all."

"A good your awake again." The drones say.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Katrina asks

"Huh alrighty then lets do that." Katrina says while grabbing a chair.

Icarus was doing something with the stream until he came to the group "So, who won? Because, the audience wants to know, and there were alot of bets... great fight by the way, much more brutal than what I normally see." he asked.

Ellie then added "And please don't tell us it actually was a draw, that would upset a lot of the viewers."

Edited by Denny2669

Icarus was doing something with the stream until he came to the group "So, who won? Because, the audience wants to know, and there were alot of bets... great fight by the way, much more brutal than what I normally see." he asked.

Ellie then added "And please don't tell us it actually was a draw, that would upset a lot of the viewers."

"we surrenderd." The drones chirped in reply. "Aragon wasn't in too great if a state and lenoirre ended up getting knocked out due to punctured coolant pipes."

"we surrenderd." The drones chirped in reply. "Aragon wasn't in too great if a state and lenoirre ended up getting knocked out due to punctured coolant pipes."

"You hear that viewers? Lennoirre won, you can stop going wild in the chat." Ellie said into the stream.

"I guess this is the end of the stream then, no more fights, for now." Icarus said a bit relieved.

"You hear that viewers? Lennoirre won, you can stop going wild in the chat." Ellie said into the stream.

"I guess this is the end of the stream then, no more fights, for now." Icarus said a bit relieved.

"yup that was the last fight." Katrina said.

"Do any of you know where Diablo headed to we need to speak to him." The drones chirped.

"yup that was the last fight." Katrina said.

"Do any of you know where Diablo headed to we need to speak to him." The drones chirped.

"He said that he needed to seek out his master, who is Aaron if im correct" Ellie replied.

"Speaking of Aaron, i need to talk to him, do you know where he went?" Icarus asked.

-cut-

Diablo let out a low purr sound.

"Well that purr is more of a cat than a wolf but it also works." Aaron said. "And talking about food i could also use some."

Zeron approached the group. "Seerena, Diance has a mission for us." He said as he pulls Seerena with him towards the hangers.

"Bye everyone." Seerena said as she waves to the group.

Luna giggled as she heard the drone "pur". She scratched some more before she stopped, stood up and walked close to Arthas.

Arthas chuckled as her heard the drone pur. Not what I expected, but it is kinda cute. Anyway...I know the way to the bar. So you can all just follow me and Luna and we will be at the bar in not time Arthas said, starting to head toward to the bar.

Arthas and Luna waved goodbye to Seerena as she had something to do.

Edited by WolfmanX9

Luna giggled as she heard the drone "pur". She scratched some more before she stopped, stood up and walked close to Arthas.

Arthas chuckled as her heard the drone pur. Not what I expected, but it is kinda cute. Anyway...I know the way to the bar. So you can all just follow me and Luna and we will be at the bar in not time Arthas said, starting to head toward to the bar.

Arthas and Luna waved goodbye to Seerena as she had something to do.

Diablo shifted back to his wolf form and went to run back towards the dualing area.

"O looks like he is gonna go to Katrina." Aaron said.

Lenoirre finished playing. "I think it's a little late. We should probably get something to eat, too."

"Well then lets go." Katrina said before seeing diablo. "O hello there Diablo."

"Hello i wanted to check if you all where still here." Diablo said.

"Well we are gonna get food now."

"Good then you will find Aaron there."

Diablo shifted back to his wolf form and went to run back towards the dualing area.

"O looks like he is gonna go to Katrina." Aaron said.

"Well then lets go." Katrina said before seeing diablo. "O hello there Diablo."

"Hello i wanted to check if you all where still here." Diablo said.

"Well we are gonna get food now."

"Good then you will find Aaron there."

At the restaurant. Trail: "Oh hey Aaron, mind if I sit with you?"

At the restaurant. Trail: "Oh hey Aaron, mind if I sit with you?"

Aaron peeked up when he heard Trail. "O hello Trail ofcourse i won't mind."

Diablo layed down next to his master. "Such an intressting drone you are Diablo."

"Indeed he is we sure where lucky finding him." Katrina said.

Aaron peeked up when he heard Trail. "O hello Trail ofcourse i won't mind."

Diablo layed down next to his master. "Such an intressting drone you are Diablo."

"Indeed he is we sure where lucky finding him." Katrina said.

Trail takes a seat and orders something "What an interesting find. No offense but right now I'm trying to resist kidnapping him and giving him some modifications..." He says while smiling at Diablo.

Trail takes a seat and orders something "What an interesting find. No offense but right now I'm trying to resist kidnapping him and giving him some modifications..." He says while smiling at Diablo.

Diablo appeard to have heard him as his tail blades pop up. "I wouldn't recommend taking me away from my master."

"Well then you better resist him itseems with how he wants to stay with me." Aaron says.