The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Diablo appeard to have heard him as his tail blades pop up. "I wouldn't recommend taking me away from my master."

"Well then you better resist him it seems with how he wants to stay with me." Aaron says.

Trail continues smiling... he then turns towards Aaron. "Moving on... What do you think of this?" He taps something on the desk. an ancient Iron fragment the size of a forearm.

Trail continues smiling... he then turns towards Aaron. "Moving on... What do you think of this?" He taps something on the desk. an ancient Iron fragment the size of a forearm.

Aaron picked up the iron fragment. "Haven't seen something like this before."He says. "Katrina do you know what this might be?"

Katrina leans over Aaron's shoulder to look at the fragment. "No have no idea what it is, Aragon, Achilleus does one of you know what this thing is." She says to the drones to which the drones reply. "Negative we have no data one this artifact."

Aaron picked up the iron fragment. "Haven't seen something like this before."He says. "Katrina do you know what this might be?"

Katrina leans over Aaron's shoulder to look at the fragment. "No have no idea what it is, Aragon, Achilleus does one of you know what this thing is." She says to the drones to which the drones reply. "Negative we have no data one this artifact."

Trail dropped the smile. "We found it in the deepest depths of Earth's Oceans. This is just a fragment, something we could carry back. What we found... was a shipwreck!" He glares at everyone, a flame sparked in his eyes.

Trail dropped the smile. "We found it in the deepest depths of Earth's Oceans. This is just a fragment, something we could carry back. What we found... was a shipwreck!" He glares at everyone, a flame sparked in his eyes.

"A shipwreck sounds intressting." Katrina said.

Aaron nodded. "And what is your plan with this shipwreck." He asks.

"A shipwreck sounds intressting." Katrina said.

Aaron nodded. "And what is your plan with this shipwreck." He asks.

Trail tapped his chin. "I haven't decided yet. But my usual approach would be to blueprint and modernize it. Of course I would rarely use my modernize blueprints in battle, but rather as displays." He laughed at that.

Trail tapped his chin. "I haven't decided yet. But my usual approach would be to blueprint and modernize it. Of course I would rarely use my modernize blueprints in battle, but rather as displays." He laughed at that.

"Huh alrighty then." Aaron replied.

Icarus and Ellie were doing something in their holographic datapads, totally oblivious that the group already left. Once they realized the groups absence, the went to seek them out at the bar. They stepped inside, looking around.

The drones noticed Icarus. "We are over here Icarus." They say as they wave to Icarus.

The drones noticed Icarus. "We are over here Icarus." They say as they wave to Icarus.

Icarus heard the drones and saw the group there, he then approached them "Hey guys! Sorry for staying back, we were so busy shutting down the stream that we didn't even realize you already left." He then noticed Aaron sitting next to Trail "There you are Aaron, listen, do you remember my boss? You talked to him earlier... He had to leave, I'm supposed to ask if you agree with the formation of an alliance." he asked Aaron.

Icarus heard the drones and saw the group there, he then approached them "Hey guys! Sorry for staying back, we were so busy shutting down the stream that we didn't even realize you already left." He then noticed Aaron sitting next to Trail "There you are Aaron, listen, do you remember my boss? You talked to him earlier... He had to leave, I'm supposed to ask if you agree with the formation of an alliance." he asked Aaron.

"Yes i do agree on the formation of an alliance." Aaron replied. "Could you tell me what the name of your clan is anyway i didn't hear it before."

"Yes i do agree on the formation of an alliance." Aaron replied. "Could you tell me what the name of your clan is anyway i didn't hear it before."

"Of course, it's the Voidwalkers" Icarus replied. "I don't think you need any information about our boring history..." Ellie said jokingly.

"Of course, it's the Voidwalkers" Icarus replied. "I don't think you need any information about our boring history..." Ellie said jokingly.

"Voidwalkers intressting name so i can take your clan also scavanges alot of void towers." Aaron said. "You should see Project WarTower the artifacts we found in there are pretty damn rare."

"Voidwalkers intressting name so i can take your clan also scavanges alot of void towers." Aaron said. "You should see Project WarTower the artifacts we found in there are pretty damn rare."

"Yes, scavenging the void is our purpose, our goal... but most of us see it as a job, I see it as both." Icarus replied.

"Katrina already told us alot about Project WarTower, are you suggesting we should go scavenge it together?" Ellie asked curiously.

"Yes, scavenging the void is our purpose, our goal... but most of us see it as a job, I see it as both." Icarus replied.

"Katrina already told us alot about Project WarTower, are you suggesting we should go scavenge it together?" Ellie asked curiously.

"i'm not sure i kinda asked it like that but at the same time i'm not certain about it." Aaron said looking at Katrina. "She told you about the 'second' purpose of this thing besides channeling void energy into a laser right?"

"i'm not sure i kinda asked it like that but at the same time i'm not certain about it." Aaron said looking at Katrina. "She told you about the 'second' purpose of this thing besides channeling void energy into a laser right?"

"Yes, she did... Thats the reason why I'm not offering you 1000 platinum for the blueprint." Icarus replied jokingly as he was grabbing a chair.

"She also said that you managed to disable the security systems, is your clan scavenging it all the time, or are you going in one group at a time like with a normal void tower?" Ellie asked.

Diablo shifted back to his wolf form and went to run back towards the dualing area.

"O looks like he is gonna go to Katrina." Aaron said.

-cut-

Luna waved somewhat goodbye to the drone as he temporarily left the group.

At the bar: Arthas and Luna sat next to each other as they both waited for their same order; a bowl of noodle with sweet, herbal tea.

Edited by WolfmanX9

"Yes, she did... Thats the reason why I'm not offering you 1000 platinum for the blueprint." Icarus replied jokingly as he was grabbing a chair.

"She also said that you managed to disable the security systems, is your clan scavenging it all the time, or are you going in one group at a time like with a normal void tower?" Ellie asked.

"Wel i didn't manage to disable the complete security system so the most valuable artifacts are still heavily defended." Aaron said. "I would love your help since you seem to have seen your share of void towers but i'm still not sure about it."

Luna waved somewhat goodbye to the drone as he temporarily left the group.

At the bar: Arthas and Luna sat next to each other as they both waited for their same order; a bowl of noodle with sweet, herbal tea.

Katrina took a seat next to Arthas and Luna.

"So what have you two been of to while i went to beat up Derek in the dueling area?"

Edited by kyrozon

"Wel i didn't manage to disable the complete security system so the most valuable artifacts are still heavily defended." Aaron said. "I would love your help since you seem to have seen your share of void towers but i'm still not sure about it."

"Well, I do know my way around many void towers and their defense systems, but Ellie is the one who does most the work" Icarus replied.

"If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't even get out of the derelict he found me in... I can access almost any Orokin tech, or at least make it easier to access." Ellie said.

"Well, I do know my way around many void towers and their defense systems, but Ellie is the one who does most the work" Icarus replied.

"If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't even get out of the derelict he found me in... I can access almost any Orokin tech, or at least make it easier to access." Ellie said.

"I'm still unsure about it the defenses in there are alot higher then your regular void tower." Aaron said. "Some of the defenses in there for example is a weaker version of the drone Diablo is." Aaron said while petting Diablo. "So if you want i can bring you two to my dojo and we can enter it  from there if you do not want to come along its fine."

"I'm still unsure about it the defenses in there are alot higher then your regular void tower." Aaron said. "Some of the defenses in there for example is a weaker version of the drone Diablo is." Aaron said while petting Diablo. "So if you want i can bring you two to my dojo and we can enter it  from there if you do not want to come along its fine."

"Oh, we absolutely agree to come with you, this is an offer I can't refuse." Icarus said with excitement.

"So, when do we head out? If you have something to do, we can wait, patience is something we're good at." Ellie said.

"Oh, we absolutely agree to come with you, this is an offer I can't refuse." Icarus said with excitement.

"So, when do we head out? If you have something to do, we can wait, patience is something we're good at." Ellie said.

"Well i can go anytime so just say it when you want to go." Aaron replied.

((so if we go to the wartower we have to switch to PM's))

"Well i can go anytime so just say it when you want to go." Aaron replied.

((so if we go to the wartower we have to switch to PM's))

"Excellent, let's not waste anymore time then, shall we?" Icarus said in a happy and exciting voice.

((I have no idea what you mean with "PM", herp derp))

"Excellent, let's not waste anymore time then, shall we?" Icarus said in a happy and exciting voice.

((I have no idea what you mean with "PM", herp derp))

"Well then follow me to the hanger." Aaron said.

((Private messages i will send you on with the rp of them arriving in the dojo.))

"Well then follow me to the hanger." Aaron said.

((Private messages i will send you on with the rp of them arriving in the dojo.))

"Ok, lead the way then" before going to the hangar he turned to the rest of the group and said "Goodbye everyone, hope to see you all again someday..." as he was waving goodbye to them. Ellie let out a sad beeping noise and a goodbye message to everyone.

"Ok, lead the way then" before going to the hangar he turned to the rest of the group and said "Goodbye everyone, hope to see you all again someday..." as he was waving goodbye to them. Ellie let out a sad beeping noise and a goodbye message to everyone.

Aaron stepped in his liset when the reached the hanger.

"I have send the coordinats of my dojo to Ellie."