The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

-cut-

Katrina took a seat next to Arthas and Luna.

"So what have you two been of to while i went to beat up Derek in the dueling area?"

Nothing much, if you don't count the fact that we meditated in the garden for four hours. I know, quite a long time. The only excuse we got is that we both forgot the time Arthas said and chuckled for doing such a silly mistake.

We.....are waiting for our food right now.....we ordered Noodles with herbal tea.... Luna said as she had answered a question that Katrina may or may not wanted to ask them both.

Nothing much, if you don't count the fact that we meditated in the garden for four hours. I know, quite a long time. The only excuse we got is that we both forgot the time Arthas said and chuckled for doing such a silly mistake.

We.....are waiting for our food right now.....we ordered Noodles with herbal tea.... Luna said as she had answered a question that Katrina may or may not wanted to ask them both.

"Four hours? reminds me of what a clan leader of mine did she meditated for 12 hours straight and it was just to not talk with a tenno she was angry at and i could understand it as she was fairly new to being a leader." Katrina said chuckling.

Edited by kyrozon

"Four hours? reminds me of what a clan leader of mine did she meditated for 12 hours straight and it was just to not talk with a tenno she was angry at and i could understand it as she was fairly new to being a leader." Katrina said chuckling.

That seems like a reasonable reason to meditate I suppose Arthas said as his opinion. The bartender finally came out with Luna's and Arthas' order; noodles and herbal tea. Arthas and Luna gladly grabbed their bowl and drink, starting to eat their food and drink their drink.

That seems like a reasonable reason to meditate I suppose Arthas said as his opinion. The bartender finally came out with Luna's and Arthas' order; noodles and herbal tea. Arthas and Luna gladly grabbed their bowl and drink, starting to eat their food and drink their drink.

"I myself still found it pretty silly." Katrina said looking around. "O looks like Aaron went back to the dojo."

"I myself still found it pretty silly." Katrina said looking around. "O looks like Aaron went back to the dojo."

Arthas stopped to eat his bowl of noodles for a short moment and looked around as well. Then he looked at his bowl of noodles.

It seems like it, but don't worry; if you want to talk about something with us, don't be afraid to do so Arthas said as he resumed on eating his bowl of noodles.

Arthas stopped to eat his bowl of noodles for a short moment and looked around as well. Then he looked at his bowl of noodles.

It seems like it, but don't worry; if you want to talk about something with us, don't be afraid to do so Arthas said as he resumed on eating his bowl of noodles.

"So anyway what do you two like to do in your free time?"

"So anyway what do you two like to do in your free time?"

Most of the time I like to practice with any type of close ranged weaponry and other times, when I'm bored, I use a machine to throw fruits into the air and cut them in half with my Dragon Nikana Arthas said as his response to the question.

I....I like to paint in my spare time and also....snuggle with kubrows. Erida runs a kubrow kennel and I usually like to come to the kennel and have fun taking care and snuggle with them, especially the young ones Luna said and giggled at the thought of young kubrows having fun.

Most of the time I like to practice with any type of close ranged weaponry and other times, when I'm bored, I use a machine to throw fruits into the air and cut them in half with my Dragon Nikana Arthas said as his response to the question.

I....I like to paint in my spare time and also....snuggle with kubrows. Erida runs a kubrow kennel and I usually like to come to the kennel and have fun taking care and snuggle with them, especially the young ones Luna said and giggled at the thought of young kubrows having fun.

"Kubrow kennel?  That sounds like a place i would love to visit." Katrina said.

"Kubrow kennel?  That sounds like a place i would love to visit." Katrina said.

Luna nodded and said to Katrina: It is, every time you visit the kennel, you usually get "overwhelmed" with kubrow puppies and being greeted by most of the adult kubrows. Its like another type of paradise, but for kubrows. She giggled as she sounded silly for over exaggerated the expectation for Katrina. Arthas chuckled as he heard how Luna overdid the explanation in a silly way.

She is not lying, the kubrows their are friendly to every tenno they meet. I have been there to confirm it Arthas said.

Luna nodded and said to Katrina: It is, every time you visit the kennel, you usually get "overwhelmed" with kubrow puppies and being greeted by most of the adult kubrows. Its like another type of paradise, but for kubrows. She giggled as she sounded silly for over exaggerated the expectation for Katrina. Arthas chuckled as he heard how Luna overdid the explanation in a silly way.

She is not lying, the kubrows their are friendly to every tenno they meet. I have been there to confirm it Arthas said.

"Well then now i really would love to visit that kennel." Katrina sais

"Well then now i really would love to visit that kennel." Katrina sais

Arthas chuckled and Luna giggled for a short while.

Anyhow *burp* sorry, didn't mean to do that Arthas apologized as Luna giggled after Arthas' little accident.

Before I accidentally burped, I wanted to say is do you have a kubrow of your own? Arthas asked Katarina.

Meanwhile, Luna had finished her bowl of noodles and drinking the last of her herbal tea.

Arthas chuckled and Luna giggled for a short while.

Anyhow *burp* sorry, didn't mean to do that Arthas apologized as Luna giggled after Arthas' little accident.

Before I accidentally burped, I wanted to say is do you have a kubrow of your own? Arthas asked Katarina.

Meanwhile, Luna had finished her bowl of noodles and drinking the last of her herbal tea.

"Yes i have a kubrow of my own but i think she is exploring the dojo with Aragon and Achilleus right now." Katrina replied

"Yes i have a kubrow of my own but i think she is exploring the dojo with Aragon and Achilleus right now." Katrina replied

I'm sure that she is a very kind and loyal kubrow...which I find nice with kubrows, both cute and loyal Luna said and giggled a little.

What is with you today? Got your "giggle" mode stuck on "always on"? Arthas said and chuckled. Luna also giggled at Arthas quirky little joke.

I'm sure that she is a very kind and loyal kubrow...which I find nice with kubrows, both cute and loyal Luna said and giggled a little.

What is with you today? Got your "giggle" mode stuck on "always on"? Arthas said and chuckled. Luna also giggled at Arthas quirky little joke.

Katrina chuckled. "Well its nice to see you so cheer full Luna."

Katrina chuckled. "Well its nice to see you so cheer full Luna."

Th...thanks.. Luna said as she blushed shepley inside of her helmet.

Arthas had now finished to eat his bowl of noodles and drinking the herbal tea.

Any idea on what we should do? I'm kinda out of ideas Arthas asked everyone.

Luna thought for a moment before she said as an suggestion: How about....we do the thing you do on your spare time?.

What do you mean? Arthas asked Luna as he had no clue on what Luna tried to tell him.

You know...the thing about....fruits? Luna said pretty unsure.

Oh.....you mean "cutting fruits with a nikana or dragon nikana"? Arthas asked Luna, she nodded as her response.

Why not, It is actually pretty fun once you have tried it out Arthas said to then look at Katrina. 

What do you say, would you like to try cutting fruits with a nikana? Arthas asked Katrina, waiting for her response.

-snipidy-

Oh.....you mean "cutting fruits with a nikana or dragon nikana"? Arthas asked Luna, she nodded as her response.

Why not, It is actually pretty fun once you have tried it out Arthas said to then look at Katrina. 

What do you say, would you like to try cutting fruits with a nikana? Arthas asked Katrina, waiting for her response.

"That sounds fun lets do it." Katrina said pulling at a nikana prime. "Then i can also get a feel for this thing here scavenged it out of a derelict."

"That sounds fun lets do it." Katrina said pulling at a nikana prime. "Then i can also get a feel for this thing here scavenged it out of a derelict."

Arthas did a quick glance at her weapon. It did look like a nikana, but it was ornamented with gold like if it was a primed version. 

That Nikana does look.....rare. How did you find it? By luck I presume? Arthas asked Katrina.

Um...Arthas, didn't you forget something?... Luna said as she really wanted to try Arthas "spare time activity".

Oh...right, silly me Arthas said as he laid the payed for his and Luna's food with credits and laid it near the dishes. He then stood up and walked toward the entrance of the bar. He looked back at Katrina and Luna, waving so that they both would follow him. Luna moved away from the chair and started to follow Arthas to wherever their were going to. Arthas maked sure that Katrina could follow him and Luna by walking slower than usual.

Arthas did a quick glance at her weapon. It did look like a nikana, but it was ornamented with gold like if it was a primed version. 

That Nikana does look.....rare. How did you find it? By luck I presume? Arthas asked Katrina.

Um...Arthas, didn't you forget something?... Luna said as she really wanted to try Arthas "spare time activity".

Oh...right, silly me Arthas said as he laid the payed for his and Luna's food with credits and laid it near the dishes. He then stood up and walked toward the entrance of the bar. He looked back at Katrina and Luna, waving so that they both would follow him. Luna moved away from the chair and started to follow Arthas to wherever their were going to. Arthas maked sure that Katrina could follow him and Luna by walking slower than usual.

Katrina walked next to the others. "I indeed found this blade by luck." She says placing it back in its sheet.

Cura and Achilleus&Aragon approached the group.

Cura hapily barked at the tenno while the Drones just walked along.

Katrina walked next to the others. "I indeed found this blade by luck." She says placing it back in its sheet.

Cura and Achilleus&Aragon approached the group.

Cura hapily barked at the tenno while the Drones just walked along.

Arthas bowed to the other tennos, Luna greeted the same way as Arthas. Couple minutes later and they all had entered the sparing room. The room reminded of something you would see in an traditional japanese dojo, all from the sliding door to the very dojo themed floor. It was almost as if they had entered something from another timeline. Arthas went over to a storage room close to the sparing room, bringing out a table and boxes of fruits of all sorts.

Before we start, welcome to the tennos who joined our little "session" Arthas said as he had picked up an apple and threw it into the air. As the fruit was airborne, Arthas pulled out his Dragon Nikana, strapped on the sheath on his waist and drew his Nikana. When the fruit was halfway to touch the ground, Arthas cut the apple in two. Luna applauded at Arthas demonstration.

This is what we are going to do; try to cut fruits into slices. If you don't have a Nikana of your own, any sharp "light" blades will do just fine. We can do this activity in two ways: one, we take turn on who cuts the fruits and who throws the fruits in an arc toward the one trying to cut the fruit or number two; we do this in pair of two. That way everyone can do it at the same time, although we need to be away from each other, so we don't cut each other by accident Arthas instructed everyone, starting to unstack the several towers of fruit boxes he brought out from the storage room.

Arag&achilleus let the extra pair of robot arms their body has pop out. "We can throw the fruit for all three of you if thats alright." The drones ask

"Fine by me." Katrina says

Fine by us, right Luna? Arthas asked Luna, she nodded.

Alright then, just throw the fruits in an arc and we will try to cut them Arthas said as he grabbed his Dragon Nikana, ready for cutting some fruits. Luna brought out her Dragon Nikana, strapped on the sheath and drew her sword, ready to try the little game that Arthas suggested.

One more thing: if you accidentally get cut by someone, let us all know and we will do our best to stop the bleeding, we wouldn't want to cause accidental deaths here, because that would be pretty bad Arthas said as an quick reminder on what they all were getting into.

Fine by us, right Luna? Arthas asked Luna, she nodded.

Alright then, just throw the fruits in an arc and we will try to cut them Arthas said as he grabbed his Dragon Nikana, ready for cutting some fruits. Luna brought out her Dragon Nikana, strapped on the sheath and drew her sword, ready to try the little game that Arthas suggested.

One more thing: if you accidentally get cut by someone, let us all know and we will do our best to stop the bleeding, we wouldn't want to cause accidental deaths here, because that would be pretty bad Arthas said as an quick reminder on what they all were getting into.

The drones set themself around 20meters away from the tenno as they throw three fruits at them.

Katrina slices the fruit in two with a quick strike.

The drones set themself around 20meters away from the tenno as they throw three fruits at them.

Katrina slices the fruit in two with a quick strike.

Arthas focused his view on the fruit and as it came close to him, he did a quick slice and it was so fast that you couldn't see when he actually used his Dragon Nikana. He sheathed his blade and as he had sheathed his sword, the fruit was cut into four slices.

Luna took a deep breath and when the fruit was close enough to her, she sliced the fruit in a long, diagonal cut, cutting the fruit only in two.

Not bad for your first try Arthas complimented Luna.

T...thanks... Luna said as she blushed a little inside of her helmet from the compliment.

Arthas focused his view on the fruit and as it came close to him, he did a quick slice and it was so fast that you couldn't see when he actually used his Dragon Nikana. He sheathed his blade and as he had sheathed his sword, the fruit was cut into four slices.

Luna took a deep breath and when the fruit was close enough to her, she sliced the fruit in a long, diagonal cut, cutting the fruit only in two.

Not bad for your first try Arthas complimented Luna.

T...thanks... Luna said as she blushed a little inside of her helmet from the compliment.

The drones threw three other fruit at the group of tenno but this time the three fruits would get impalled by an arrow.

If you look in the direction where the arrow came from you would see a Zephyr and Volt prime.

"O hello sister didn't expect you here." Katrina said "Also hello Zek."

"Also nice to see all of you again." the Zephyr cheerfully replied holstering a bow.