The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The drones threw three other fruit at the group of tenno but this time the three fruits would get impalled by an arrow.

If you look in the direction where the arrow came from you would see a Zephyr and Volt prime.

"O hello sister didn't expect you here." Katrina said "Also hello Zek."

"Also nice to see all of you again." the Zephyr cheerfully replied holstering a bow.

Luna waved to the zephyr and zek.

Nice shot, only a true master of archer would be able to do such a feat and why did I sound like Teshin for a moment? Probably done too much conclave Arthas said and chuckled, Luna giggled with him.

Clapping... As you turned towarda the source Kalyn was leaning on the nearby wall. "Impressive. Well, waiting for my 2 roommates to finish their project in the labs is going to take a while so mind if I joined?

Arthas looked at Karlyn and nodded to her.

You are free do so. Any sharp weapons will do if you don't have a nikana Arthas responded to Kalyn's question.

Arthas looked at Karlyn and nodded to her.

You are free do so. Any sharp weapons will do if you don't have a nikana Arthas responded to Kalyn's question.

"How about 2?" She says as she unsheaths her Prisma Dual Cleavers in a backhand grip. Edited by Trailgamer5

"How about 2?" She says as she unsheaths her Prisma Dual Cleavers in a backhand grip.

the drones where about to grab more,fruit before Katrina said "i'm gonna go chitchat with my friends you three have fun with this."

The drones then grabbed three pieces of fruit and threw it at the remaining tenno.

"How about 2?" She says as she unsheaths her Prisma Dual Cleavers in a backhand grip.

Works fine for me. Try not to miss the fruits Arthas said and chuckled a bit, as he guessed that she could cut the fruits without any problems.

the drones where about to grab more,fruit before Katrina said "i'm gonna go chitchat with my friends you three have fun with this."

The drones then grabbed three pieces of fruit and threw it at the remaining tenno.

Arthas and Luna waved goodbye to Katrina, then they returned their focus on the fruit coming toward them.

Arthas did a single cut and instead of the fruit splitting into two, it splitted into four diagonal pieces instead. Luna sliced her fruit by doing an uppercut slash, barely hitting the fruit.

kalyn smiled while still focused on the drones. He and Lenoirre are at the labs, working on a project.

"Huh alright mind giving more details?" Zek asks

Arthas and Luna waved goodbye to Katrina, then they returned their focus on the fruit coming toward them.

Arthas did a single cut and instead of the fruit splitting into two, it splitted into four diagonal pieces instead. Luna sliced her fruit by doing an uppercut slash, barely hitting the fruit.

"O look who we have there Seerena and Diablo." The drones chirped.

"Hello Aragon, Achilleus nice to see your still active." A new voice said coming from a holographic phoenix.

"Intressting so thats what you where talking about Sarah." Katrina said kneeling next to Diablo.

"It's quite hard to explain. You'll have to see it to understand." Kalyn said with a smile, swinging her cleavers about.

"Well then guess i have to wait till they are done." Zek said starring at the phoenix hologram. "Is this all you got from the warship Seerena."

"And a warship shapped like a phoenix." Seerena replied.

"Well then guess i have to wait till they are done." Zek said starring at the phoenix hologram. "Is this all you got from the warship Seerena."

"And a warship shapped like a phoenix." Seerena replied.

"Did someone say Warship?" A familiar voice came from a distance behind. "Oh? How's our current project going? "It's going well. But we're going to have some problems. But first I'd like to hear what Zek has to say." Edited by Trailgamer5

"Did someone say Warship?" A familiar voice came from a distance behind. "Oh? How's our current project going? "It's going well. But we're going to have some problems. But first I'd like to hear what Zek has to say."

"Well Seerena has all the details in the time she was gone she explored the WarShip and it ended up becoming some sort of Phoenix warship." Zek said.

"O the phoenix warship is incredible but it still back at our dojo so can only show you a holographic version of it." Seerena said nodding to Phoenix.

Phoenix responded to this by transforming into a holographic version of the warship.

"You should tell them your purpose, Phoenix." Diablo said.

"I was planning to inform them about that, Diablo." Phoenix said.

"No that wasn't your plan you know we still share MY body and your thoughs go through my data streams?"

"Alright you win, Diablo." Phoenix said.

Seerena chuckled "its funny to see them argue."

"Well Seerena has all the details in the time she was gone she explored the WarShip and it ended up becoming some sort of Phoenix warship." Zek said.

"O the phoenix warship is incredible but it still back at our dojo so can only show you a holographic version of it." Seerena said nodding to Phoenix.

Phoenix responded to this by transforming into a holographic version of the warship.

"You should tell them your purpose, Phoenix." Diablo said.

"I was planning to inform them about that, Diablo." Phoenix said.

"No that wasn't your plan you know we still share MY body and your thoughs go through my data streams?"

"Alright you win, Diablo." Phoenix said.

Seerena chuckled "its funny to see them argue."

"Interesting..." He tapped his chin. "Well, on our end we've managed to blueprint an ancient pre-Orokin warship, sporting 9 18 inch guns in 3 seperate turrets. As well as an impressive secondary armament."

"Interesting..." He tapped his chin. "Well, on our end we've managed to blueprint an ancient pre-Orokin warship, sporting 9 18 inch guns in 3 seperate turrets. As well as an impressive secondary armament."

"Sounds intressting."Diablo said.

"Anyway i should go to our dojo to inspect the warship." Katrina said. "So i'm off cya guys." She says as she walks off towards hte hanger.

A familiar Excalibur in golden proto-armour stepped into the sparring room "Well if it isn't my favourite group of tenno" he said in a happy tone.

"How are you people doing?" said the robotic spider on his shoulder.

"Just taking a rest. We're off to Ceres after this." "I assume that we're gonna "lend" a dock there?" Trail nodded.

A familiar Excalibur in golden proto-armour stepped into the sparring room "Well if it isn't my favourite group of tenno" he said in a happy tone.

"How are you people doing?" said the robotic spider on his shoulder.

"Hello Icarus." Diablo and Phoenix said.

"I'm doing good also good to see you again." Seerena said.

"Just taking a rest. We're off to Ceres after this." "I assume that we're gonna "lend" a dock there?" Trail nodded.

"Ceres? Are you still working on that pre-orokin tank you mentioned earlier?" Ellie asked.

"Hello Icarus." Diablo and Phoenix said.

"I'm doing good also good to see you again." Seerena said.

"You too, by the way, we fixed that problem you had with the warship yesterday, it was just the wing" Icarus said.

"You too, by the way, we fixed that problem you had with the warship yesterday, it was just the wing" Icarus said.

"Ye the nekros told me about that thanks for telling him it by the way." Seerena replied.

(I have the feeling i should make an actual character out of the nekros now.

"Ye the nekros told me about that thanks for telling him it by the way." Seerena replied.

(I have the feeling i should make an actual character out of the nekros now.

"Would you mind telling us his name? I forgot to ask him..." asked Icarus.

(Yep, you should :D)

"That's ok, we will ask him later" Icarus said.

"Isn't that going to be a little awkward? Asking him for his name after all this time?" said Ellie.

"Well i remeber he told me once when he entered the clan but after that he kindoff vanished from the rader untill he appeard when the events with the tower started." Seerena said.