The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Well i remeber he told me once when he entered the clan but after that he kindoff vanished from the rader untill he appeard when the events with the tower started." Seerena said.

"Sounds like he knew what he was looking for all along..." Icarus said.

Then suddenly a new voice emerged from behind them, a Limbo in black and yellow colors and a carrier entered the sparring room "Oh, look who it is! Whats up Icarus?!" he asked in an excited and generic voice.

"Oh for the love of the void, what's he doing here?" said Icarus to himself with his face in his hand.

Then suddenly a new voice emerged from behind them, a Limbo in black and yellow colors and a carrier entered the sparring room "Oh, look who it is! Whats up Icarus?!" he asked in an excited and generic voice.

"Oh for the love of the void, what's he doing here?" said Icarus to himself with his face in his hand.

Zek and Sarah bowed to the newcomer "Hi nice to meet you." Both said in a cheerful tone.

"And who is this Icarus?" Seerena sks.

"Ceres? Are you still working on that pre-orokin tank you mentioned earlier?" Ellie asked.

"No, a new project this time. We're working on a Pre-Orokin Warship."

Trail notices the new voice and turns towards him. "And you are...?"

"Oh, you don't recognize me? Haven't you watched my show?" The Limbo replied with a somewhat shocked manner.

"His name is Polo, he likes to go around and annoy people" Said Icarus, rather annoyed by his presence.

"I'm actually surprised you don't know about him, his show is quite popular" Said Ellie.

"Well i never really watch shows." Seerena said. "Not that i had anytime for them lately had been busy with spy missions before Icarus visited our dojo and now i'm busy with finding out if there are more ships like the one phoenix is part of." She says petting Diablo.

"Nope we have never heard of you." Zek and sarah replied. "But anyway Katrina send us coordinats of a new voidtower and she wants us to explore it." Sarah says as they walk to the hanger.

"Well i never really watch shows." Seerena said. "Not that i had anytime for them lately had been busy with spy missions before Icarus visited our dojo and now i'm busy with finding out if there are more ships like the one phoenix is part of." She says petting Diablo.

"Nope we have never heard of you." Zek and sarah replied. "But anyway Katrina send us coordinats of a new voidtower and she wants us to explore it." Sarah says as they walk to the hanger.

"Well, this surely was unexpected" said Polo, arms crossed.

"If that camera of yours is on then I swear..." Icarus said angrily "Chill out, it's off, don't worry, your little secrets are safe" replied Polo.

"Well, this surely was unexpected" said Polo, arms crossed.

"If that camera of yours is on then I swear..." Icarus said angrily "Chill out, it's off, don't worry, your little secrets are safe" replied Polo.

Diablo seemed much more alert after the mentioning of a camera.

"Seems like you can better keep it off around DIablo here." Seerena said

Edited by kyrozon

Diablo seemed much more alert after the mentioning of a camera.

"Seems like you can better keep it off around DIablo here." Seerena said

"Robot dogs don't get much publicity anyway..."   said Polo.

"Polo, what are you doing here?" Icarus asked, still annoyed.

"Me? I was just going to congratulate you bout that live stream you made earlier, great action btw, I knew you had some potential for the show business"   Polo replied with a lot of hand gestures and in an unnescessary vierd voice, classic entertainer talk.

Edited by Denny2669

"Robot dogs don't get much publicity anyway..."   said Polo.

"Polo, what are you doing here?" Icarus asked, still annoyed.

"Me? I was just going to congratulate you bout that live stream you made earlier, great action btw, I knew you had some potential for the show business"   Polo replied with a lot of hand gestures and in an unnescessary vierd voice, classic entertainer talk.

Diablo seemed frustrated by Polo's comment.

"Well would a battle between spacecrafts be more intressting." Phoenix asked protecting himself above Diablo.

Diablo seemed frustrated by Polo's comment.

"Well would a battle between spacecrafts be more intressting." Phoenix asked protecting himself above Diablo.

"Maybe, but it's not like we haven't seen enough of those... you see, people are more interested in wildlife and nature these days, they wanna see predators fight to death over a bone with the occasional appearance of an amazing commentator describing his funny thoughts about the situation" Polo replied.

Icarus was trying to ignore Polo, he didn't like him rambling about his dumb show even if he would be paid to do so.

"Maybe, but it's not like we haven't seen enough of those... you see, people are more interested in wildlife and nature these days, they wanna see predators fight to death over a bone with the occasional appearance of an amazing commentator describing his funny thoughts about the situation" Polo replied.

Icarus was trying to ignore Polo, he didn't like him rambling about his dumb show even if he would be paid to do so.

"Tha..." Seerena decided not to finish her sentence instead Phoenix said it. "If i have ot be honest that really sounds dumb."

Diablo nodded to that to show he agreed.

"Tha..." Seerena decided not to finish her sentence instead Phoenix said it. "If i have ot be honest that really sounds dumb."

Diablo nodded to that to show he agreed.

"Well, thats the opinion of my viewers, and I give them what they want. But of course, what they want to see can vary alot. Once upon a time, robot dogs and space battles were actually popular, but times change, and so do the viewers" Polo replied.

"Well, thats the opinion of my viewers, and I give them what they want. But of course, what they want to see can vary alot. Once upon a time, robot dogs and space battles were actually popular, but times change, and so do the viewers" Polo replied.

"Can we just go do something instead of talk about a show only you care about." Seerena said.

"Can we just go do something instead of talk about a show only you care about." Seerena said.

Icarus turned to Polo "She's right Polo, nobody cares about that show" he said.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that in front of the Steel Meridian leader" said Polo.

"Polo, do I look like I care?"  Icarus replied, anger slowly growing.

"Alright, alright, no need for criticism"  Polo replied.

Icarus turned to Polo "She's right Polo, nobody cares about that show" he said.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that in front of the Steel Meridian leader" said Polo.

"Polo, do I look like I care?"  Icarus replied, anger slowly growing.

"Alright, alright, no need for criticism"  Polo replied.

"So what are we gonna do" Seerena asks typing something onto the console on Diablo's back.

Meanwhile....

While Arthas and Luna was cutting fruit in the japanese themed "dojo" room, Fang was just casually wandering around the dojo without any real purpose.

I'm sooo bored...Need to find something to do or someone to talk to. I don't care what it is, as long as I can at least do something...."worthy of my time" Fang thought to himself as he still aimlessly wandered around the dojo.

"Hold on guys... Lenoirre is contacting me..." Trail simply tapped his ear, and went into a focused state. After a few seconds he dropped his arm and looked at Kalyn. "He's secured a dock. It's time we started building the Battleship." And with that he bolted off. Kalyn seemed somewhat surprised. "Lenoirre? Ceres? Alone? He was never really a fighter. And he has yet to find a favourite loadout. Oh well." She shrugged, checking her Grakatas before sprinting off after Trail.

Edited by Trailgamer5

"Hold on guys... Lenoirre is contacting me..." Trail simply tapped his ear, and went into a focused state. After a few seconds he dropped his arm and looked at Kalyn. "He's secured a dock. It's time we started building the Battleship." And with that he bolted off. Kalyn seemed somewhat surprised. "Lenoirre? Ceres? Alone? He was never really a fighter. And he has yet to find a favourite loadout. Oh well." She shrugged, checking her Grakatas before sprinting off after Trail.

"Well then i guess that was a goodbye." Seerena said looking after the Tenno that sprinted away.

Meanwhile...at the themed dojo room..

Arthas and Luna had been cutting fruits for a while now, both feeling very tired and sitting down on the floor.

I think....this is.....enough for now Arthas said as he catched his breath. Luna agreed with Arthas by nodding and sheathed her Dragon Nikana, Arthas doing the same. Couple minutes later and both of them stood up, both with something in mind.

I think I will head to my liset and rest there instead. What about you? Arthas asked Luna.

Um....I think I will try to find Fang, heard that he was walking around in the dojo Luna responded, which surprised Arthas since they both were busy cutting fruits.

How if I may ask? Arthas asked Luna yet again, really wondering how she knew Fang was in the dojo.

I......Noticed him on my radar..? Luna said unsure since she didn't really know herself. Arthas shrugged and before he left the room, he looked at Luna and said: You know where to find me and call me if you need to talk

Luna nodded to him and waved goodbye to Arthas as he left the room. Then she left the room and decided to find Fang.

• 2 weeks later...

"Bye Kalyn!" Ellie said as Kalyn was leaving, kinda sad that she was (again) the only cephalon in the group.

"Bye Arthas and Luna" said Icarus to the leaving tenno, he then turned his attention back at Seerena "Well, I honestly have no idea, I just came here with Luv to show her around, but it seems it will take a while till she comes"

Polo seemed shocked at what Icarus said "Luv? She's here?! Well great freaking thanks for telling me... I'm afraid I must beg my leave now." he said and ran towards the exit, his Carrier sentinel barely keeping up.

"She should be here any minute..." said Icarus.

"You talking about me?" Luv said entering the room.

"There you are Luv, what took you so long?" asked Icarus.

"Well, you won't believe who I just met...  Polo, I know" Icarus interrupted.

"Well, then there's no need to explain what happened next, what are you guys up to?" Luv asked.