The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"I'm just going to play with Emerald now, ok?" Luv replied, going a few meters away from the group and playing with Emerald there.

"I'm... sorry for her behaviour today, she's usually much nicer, but stuff like this just gets her sometimes" Icarus explained "NOT LISTENING!" Luv yelled back, Icarus shook his head shortly after.

"She's lucky she has Emerald right now, because she would go on a 3 hour rant otherwise, just like Polo..." said Ellie "Yeah, I still can't believe they're related..." Icarus added.

"I'm just going to play with Emerald now, ok?" Luv replied, going a few meters away from the group and playing with Emerald there.

"I'm... sorry for her behaviour today, she's usually much nicer, but stuff like this just gets her sometimes" Icarus explained "NOT LISTENING!" Luv yelled back, Icarus shook his head shortly after.

"She's lucky she has Emerald right now, because she would go on a 3 hour rant otherwise, just like Polo..." said Ellie "Yeah, I still can't believe they're related..." Icarus added.

"no need for that Seerena." A chroma said as he walked towards the group.

"O hello Zeron haven't seen you in a while what are you doing here?" Seerena asks

"Another tenno already raided the vault you where notified ofd."

"O thats great now i can stay with my banshee frame." Seerea replied cheerfully.

"Also i brought somethings along from the wartower Katrina wants to look at."

"O well i think Icarus and Luv are intressted in that."

"Heh prettybsure of it." Zeron says as he opens the white and gold box behind him.

"Funny how things can settle down in less than a minute, so, what's in the booox?" Luv asked joining the group again.

"Didn't you say you weren't listening?"  Ellie asked "Shush you"  Luv replied.

"Well, anyway, nice to meet you again Zeron"  said Icarus.

They looked inside the box "Oh, those look like they would fit a hunter drone" said Luv.

"Diablo, care to get out of chair mode and explain to us what those are for?" Icarus asked.

Luv and Ellie chuckled at Icarus' question. Emerald behaved like a normal Kubrow and looked excited at the box.

A plane black liset with blue energy streaked through space towards the dojo making a few rolls at extremely high speed. The liset found its way to the hangar and docked with ease. A Volt Prime emerged and dropped down the floor with nothing but an Anku and a sentinel floating around his head. The Volt prime was colored all black with traces of white and Cyan Metal trimming. Space(Volt'sname) stood up quickly and went into a dramatic stretch and let the anku hit the ground, He was about to put it away when he notice a Corpus crewman's helmet impaled on the edge of the anku. Space quickly used his foot and kicked it off and tossed it back into his Liset. 

Space put his anku away and started making his way toward one of the meditation room attempting to keep to himself.

"But they have been so quite a while, aren't any of them coming back?" Ellie asked.

"What Ellie? You getting bored with us?" Icarus asked.

"Well, too long conversations with the same person and having exhausted all interesting questions may cause a minor case of serious boredom, so yes, I'm bored" Ellie replied.

Luv was busy playing with Emerald.

"Anyway i have to go they might need me back at the dojo." Zeron said walking to the hangers.

Phoenix popped up out of Diablo's back. "Well lets see your big horse mode shall we Diablo."

Before Diablo could respond the parts already flung themself towards him. After a few seconds a large robot kubrow stood before the group.

Diablo was slightly taller then your average atlas in this form. 

"Well this feels pretty good." Diabl osaid/

"I know I couldn't" Icarus said, looking up at the giant kubrow.

"Didn't you say you would like bigger Kubrows more?" Luv asked "I did, but this one is like... half the size of Vay Hek! No offense of course." Icarus replied.

"I could give you the exact size, but I think you wouldn't care..." said Ellie, but she displayed the size of the giant kubrow in cubic meters anyway via a hologram.

As Fang and Luna watched the stars in the observatory, Luna had something on her mind; she wanted to ask Fang something that she has been wondering about. 

Um....Fang, can I ask you something? Luna whispered to Fang, she didn't want to disturb the other tenno who was recording across the other side of the observatory. 

Sure, go ahead Fang whispered back to Luna as he had turned his head toward Luna, Luna had done the same thing.

I was wondering......why are you friend with Arthas? I mean.....I know you have known each other for a long time now, but you two do not look like friends at first sight.... Luna asked Fang, still whispering.

Hehe...it is pretty strange, isn't it? To be honest; I don't really know why we are still friends. I guess despite our differences...we will remain friends to each other

Like a bond that can't be broken?

Fang just chuckled a bit, the thought of having a friendship bond doesn't feel like his thing, but deep down he knew that it was the truth.

I guess you could say that... Fang whispered as he returned his gaze to the stars, thinking of the moment when Arthas saved his life that fateful day.

Even if Luna couldn't see it, she knew that inside of Fang's helmet, a small smile formed on his lips.

The Limbo was still recording his comercial when the sentinel stopped recording  "(sigh) Did I tell you to stop recording? Retake..."  he said in an annoyed tone.

"Shush Polo" the sentinel replied as his energy color turned purple. 

"Ellie?! What are you doing? Get out of my camera!"  Polo replied angry and confused.

"Not until you go apologize to the two tenno that you were rude to"  Ellie said with a quieter voice so they wouldn't hear.

"What? Them? Why? They interrupted me, just like you're doing right now"  he replied, also with a quieter voice.

"I know them from a show that they are doing, and they are nice people. You can't just hate on people just because they don't know you..."  Ellie explained.

"Ugh, fine... since when do you always have to make me be nice to people?"  Polo asked.

"Since I promised it to Luv... now go, no need to keep your audience waiting"  said Ellie before releasing control over the sentinel.

"That Cephalon... (sigh) let's get this over with"  Polo said to himself and headed to the two tenno he was rude to earlier.

"Hey, you two, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for... um... you know, being rude to you earlier"  Polo apologized, he was realy good at faking emotions, so it was unclear if it was profecional acting, or if he was serious.

((BTW, hes talking to Fang and Luna))

Edited by Denny2669

"I know I couldn't" Icarus said, looking up at the giant kubrow.

"Didn't you say you would like bigger Kubrows more?" Luv asked "I did, but this one is like... half the size of Vay Hek! No offense of course." Icarus replied.

"I could give you the exact size, but I think you wouldn't care..." said Ellie, but she displayed the size of the giant kubrow in cubic meters anyway via a hologram.

"Well then everyone has there own preference heh." Seerema said

The Limbo was still recording his comercial when the sentinel stopped recording  "(sigh) Did I tell you to stop recording? Retake..."  he said in an annoyed tone.

"Shush Polo" the sentinel replied as his energy color turned purple. 

"Ellie?! What are you doing? Get out of my camera!"  Polo replied angry and confused.

"Not until you go apologize to the two tenno that you were rude to"  Ellie said with a quieter voice so they wouldn't hear.

"What? Them? Why? They interrupted me, just like you're doing right now"  he replied, also with a quieter voice.

"I know them from a show that they are doing, and they are nice people. You can't just hate on people just because they don't know you..."  Ellie explained.

"Ugh, fine... since when do you always have to make me be nice to people?"  Polo asked.

"Since I promised it to Luv... now go, no need to keep your audience waiting"  said Ellie before releasing control over the sentinel.

"That Cephalon... (sigh) let's get this over with"  Polo said to himself and headed to the two tenno he was rude to earlier.

"Hey, you two, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for... um... you know, being rude to you earlier"  Polo apologized, he was realy good at faking emotions, so it was unclear if it was profecional acting, or if he was serious.

((BTW, hes talking to Fang and Luna))

((Don't worry, I had a feeling that something like this would happen :P))

Both Fang and Luna turned their attention to the tenno who they had "interrupted" before.

And her I thought I was being rude to you....Anyhow, apologize accepted Fang responded back to the tenno with a smirk behind his helmet.

Um.....W..What is your....n...name? Luna shyly asked the tenno since they didn't get the chance to know the tenno's name before.

While you at it...care to tell us what you were "recording"? Fang asked the tenno since he figured that he might as well ask the tenno on what was so "important" to him or her.

"My name is Polo Shaga" Polo replied, taking off his hat and doing a deep bow as gentlemanly as he could  "Pleasure to meet you. As you probably already noticed, I was doing a commercial for greedy milk... I'm an entertainer and a popular TV host."  he explained  "But enough about me, who are you if I may ask?"  he asked, doing a great first impression in his opinion.