The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"My name is Polo Shaga" Polo replied, taking off his hat and doing a deep bow as gentlemanly as he could  "Pleasure to meet you. As you probably already noticed, I was doing a commercial for greedy milk... I'm an entertainer and a popular TV host."  he explained  "But enough about me, who are you if I may ask?"  he asked, doing a great first impression in his opinion.

Fang looked at Luna, who he guessed that she was in her usual "shyness", so he turned his attention back to Polo.

I guess you deserve to hear our names; I'm Fang, the nekros of our clan, known for collecting skulls and paint them as hobby Fang said as his introduction.

Um.....my....my name is....Luna....And I.....I like to...um...paint... Luna shyly said, feeling a bit nervous speaking to Polo.

Polo noticed Lunas shyness and decided to make her feel more comfortable "Oh, no need to be shy dear" he said and took off his hat, taking out a couple of green roses and offered them to her "A pretty flower for a pretty tenno" he said, again as gentlemanly as possible.

((I think that I should ignore gamegod, no offense))

Polo noticed Lunas shyness and decided to make her feel more comfortable "Oh, no need to be shy dear" he said and took off his hat, taking out a couple of green roses and offered them to her "A pretty flower for a pretty tenno" he said, again as gentlemanly as possible.

((I think that I should ignore gamegod, no offense))

Luna took his offer, looking at the pretty flowers. She hasn't seen green roses before.

They are beautiful. Where did you find these? Of all the flowers I have seen on Earth, I havn't found any green roses Luna said, couldn't believe that she was infact holding green roses.

Artorias: *saw this* *clenches fist*  (no)

Fang noticed that Artorias had arrived at the observatory, although he didn't know how he got to the place so fast. He managed also to spot that someone was a bit jealous. Before Artorias could walk any further to Polo, Fang stepped in front of Artorias, blocking him.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. If you get caught getting into a fight outside of the duel arena, you can get kicked out of this dojo. Trust me, I have read the rules (even though I'm not the tenno who would like to follow rules normally) Fang said to Artorias.

Artorias: He is trying to get with it looks i honestly dont like that!

Not to be rude or anything, but I don't remember you and Luna being in a "relationship" and beside, he is not the only one who had "flattered" Luna with a gift Fang said to "calm" him down.

"A Limbo has his ways" Polo replied, ignoring Artorias and paying attention to Luna... but he was ready to diss the living void outta him if he got too close.

Luna giggled as she felt much confident around Polo.

Thanks for the flowers. I will take good care of your gift Luna said as she giggled a bit more.

Artorias: *walks up to luna* hey

Luna turned around to see to her surprise that Artorias had arrived, she didn't really expect him to be in the dojo at all.

Hi, how comes you are here? I thought you were busy doing missions or something Luna said to Artorias.

Fang decided to walk and stand beside Luna in case of "other surprises" that could startle her.

"I'm sure you will" Polo replied to Luna with a smile.

"Something to eat? Well, as long as it isn't as salty as you, then I would get some too" he replied to Artorias, to see how he would react to somebody calling him "salty" (it was more or less to test out his new insult)

"I'm sure you will" Polo replied to Luna with a smile.

"Something to eat? Well, as long as it isn't as salty as you, then I would get some too" he replied to Artorias, to see how he would react to somebody calling him "salty" (it was more or less to test out his new insult)

Artorias: ha age old insult you wanna come fine

Fang stepped between them so they didn't cause a fight.

Are you two ladies done arguing? Let's just have something to eat and NOT cause any problem here, OK?! Fang said as his last spoken word sounded more "demonic".

I....um....agree with Fang...let's be nice to each other and get something to eat......please... Luna said, got a bit scared when she heard how Fang sounded at his last word.

Polo was about to make more fun out of Artorias when Luna asked them to stop "Of course, sorry. Maybe I've been drinking too much greedy milk..." this time he was actually acting, he would make Artorias go into a bloody rage if Luna and Fang weren't there, he likes to make people angry and then act like he didn't do anything.

"I'll come with you" he replied.