The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Hey...what are you two doing? I thought I heard something coming from you two. Perhaps something you two would like to share with us? Fang said very curious as he had a small feeling that something was not right between Polo and Artorias (he blamed Arthas for making him feel such silly feelings..).

I'm....sure that it is nothing special..... Luna said to Fang's curiosity.

Right...if the "thing" they are secretly talking about or sharing, then why wouldn't they bother tell us. It's not like we are invisible or not here... Fang said as he started to get annoyed about the whole thing, even though he shouldn't be annoyed by it.

An ivara entered the main hall of the dojo. She had heard much about it from her clanmates but was totally lost with what should do here and just started to wander around the gardens trying to evade most tenno. She really felt out of her element with having all these tenno she didn't know around. "I hope i atleast someone familair here." She thought 

While Polo was sitting in a restaurant and chatting with his new friends, Luv, Icarus and Ellie were walking along the garden when they saw someone familiar. An Ivara. Luv was the first to greet her "Hey Blossom! Good to see ya here!" she said in an excited manner.

((I'm just guessing they know each other, since they met in the other thread already))

While Polo was sitting in a restaurant and chatting with his new friends, Luv, Icarus and Ellie were walking along the garden when they saw someone familiar. An Ivara. Luv was the first to greet her "Hey Blossom! Good to see ya here!" she said in an excited manner.

((I'm just guessing they know each other, since they met in the other thread already))

Blossom jumped in suprise as she heard Luv say her name. "O... umm hi Luv, Icarus, Ellie." 

"Relax Fang, it's... lets just say it's a friendly competition, right Arty?" Polo explained, it would be pretty awkward to tell the truth, but there's no real need to. He didn't have the need to lie yet, so it's ok.

Right......a "friendly competition". Just...just don't cause a scene OK? Wouldn't want to draw un-necessary attention now would we? Fang said as he didn't want their "friendly competition" escalate to a brawl or something similar.

"No worries Fang, I literally cannot get into conflict if I banish myself... or him. Besides, I know when I loose, so you won't see any rage from me" Polo said to reassure Fang that nothing bad is going to happen.

"Hi Blossom, what brings you to the dojo?" Icarus kindly asked.

"Hello Blossom. Luv, you should remember that she gets startled easily so you can avoid this in the future" Ellie said.

"Yeah, right... (giggle) sorry about that" said Luv.

"No worries Fang, I literally cannot get into conflict if I banish myself... or him. Besides, I know when I loose, so you won't see any rage from me" Polo said to reassure Fang that nothing bad is going to happen.

"Hello Blossom. Luv, you should remember that she gets startled easily so you can avoid this in the future" Ellie said.

Even with those words that Polo said, Fang still had doubts that it would end well...

((Restaurant: Luna, Arthas, Fang (Wolfmans OCs), Polo (My OC), Artorias (gamegods OC) and a chroma whos name I'm too lazy to remember.

Garden: Icarus, Luv and Ellie (My OCs) and Blossom (Kyrozons OC). You're welcome))

((Correction: Arthas is not in the restaurant. He and Erida is currently in the dojo, somewhere.. and the chroma has no name))

Belrev and his one and only were now in the garden. With the black and purple Nyx digging into a cup of noodles.

"Shay, this is the 4th cup."

"Sorry love, but its too good."

And then they noticed they were in the same area as other newcomers.

Hmm..

(Look on my profile for their Faceclaims)

(Beware there is a TON of info about my oc's.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

-snippidy-

"O my clanmates told me that this was a nice place to visit and they probably hoped i would meet some tenno that would help me with my shyness."

"O my clanmates told me that this was a nice place to visit and they probably hoped i would meet some tenno that would help me with my shyness."

"Oh, I totally forgot about your shyness, we would be glad to help" Icarus replied.

"You could practice with those two tenno over there eating noodles" Ellie suggested.

"Good idea, c'mon Blossy, you go first" said Luv.

Polo was waiting patiently for the food to arrive.

Edited by Denny2669

"Oh, I totally forgot about your shyness, we would be glad to help" Icarus replied.

"You could practice with those two tenno over there eating noodles" Ellie suggested.

"Good idea, c'mon Blossy, you go first" said Luv.

"Umm alright?" Blossom replied as she nervously shuffled to the Excal and Nyx. "Umm h-hi... i'm... i'm blossom." She said to the couple.

Shay eyes peeled up just a tiny bit at the mention of 'those two Tenno'. Meanwhile her royally stubborn boyfriend...was a bit less than pleased.

Probably because the kids back at home gave him the headache to end all headaches.

Oh well, maybe conversation can heal him of it.

----

"Hey there!"

"Hi."

Edited by (PS4)batman200087