Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*As Fae meditates a loud barking echoes through the halls, some of the staff try to restrain the creature, but the massive beast breaks free from them and charges towards the garden, running as fast as a Tenno, maybe faster. It barks and bares it's teeth as it charges Fae, who simply turns her head as the beast lunges. She quickly twirls on her knees, dodging the lunge and grabbing the beasts pitch black scruff, and she pins it on it's back, and suddenly begins petting it's belly which turns the vicious massive Kubrow into a docile pup* "Good to see you too Fenris." she says monotone, the Kubrow twitching his leg happily*

I...I don't think Belrev knows that I'm here... Luna said somewhat disappointed that she didn't get his attention.

Maybe you should go over there and say hello or something. You can't just sit there expecting to see you sitting there, going "notice me sensei" Fang said somewhat mean, which Luna didn't mind since she knew that he wasn't mean on purpose, at least she thought that he didn't mean it.

However, Luna still had some of her noodle soup left, so Luna decided to finish up her meal and then walk over to Belrev (unless he noticed her sitting on the same table).

Edited by WolfmanX9

"Why is there a Kubrow that went from killer to normal? Power of Valkyrs I guess?"

(She's in an Ivara now) *Fae finishes rubbing her Kubrows belly. The dog rolls about in the snow a moment excitedly before curling itself around her legs as she meditates*

"Wow, see Ellie? That's the kind of kubrow I would like" said Icarus.

"Aren't you more of a Kavat person?" Ellie asked.

"Shush, what breed is that?" Icarus asked.

"Insufficient data, I suggest asking the owner" Ellie replied.

"(Sigh) Ok, here goes nothing" Icarus said, slowly approaching Fae and her kubrow.

I...I don't think Belrev knows that I'm here... Luna said somewhat disappointed that she didn't get his attention.

Maybe you should go over there and say hello or something. You can't just sit there expecting to see you sitting there, going "notice me sensei" Fang said somewhat mean, which Luna didn't mind since she knew that he wasn't mean on purpose, at least she thought that he didn't mean it.

However, Luna still had some of her noodle soup left, so Luna decided to finish up her meal and then walk over to Belrev (unless he noticed her sitting on the same table).

And then he saw a familiar Nyx walk over to him.

"Been a while, Luna."

He stood up to give her a hug.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

And then he saw a familiar Nyx walk over to him.

"Been a while, Luna."

He stood up to give her a hug.

Luna kindly hugged Belrev for a short moment and then backed away a bit from him, but not too much or too little.

Indeed it has been a while. Never thought I would see you in this dojo to be honest Luna said and giggled slightly.

"Well. Here I am."

"With the one and only."

"And others." He growled out slightly, turning his head to Vari's direction.

I see...I'm happy that you could come to this dojo Luna said to Belrev before getting a bit curious about the "person" he pointed to.

Who is that?....Looks kinda..."young" Luna asked Belrev as she had gotten curious about this person she hasn't seen before....