Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Polo had a really confused - almost shocked - expression upon hearing what Arthas said "What? Nonono, I've been doing new epizodes all the time! Last one came out yesterday..." he grabbed his camera and started to prieview some of the footage, mumbling to himself, one could barely make out words "Three moths... nono, that couldn't be, but that would explain some things, wouldn't it...? Nonono, impossible..."

uh....Are you ok? Arthas asked concerned, wondering if he had said something wrong to him.

"I seriously have no idea who you are, have I met you while I was drunk perhaps?" Luv asked. She was quite confused at this point.

((Does she know Reyas?))

Reyas: You DO know me and you walked in here perfectly fine. You sufferin memory problem or something?

(No but Reyas knows her by a different name)

"Ehm, I still don't understand... Don't you mean another Luv...? Probanbly not, I'm the only one in the whole system with such a name..."

Reyas: But can they have your appearance is the question. Anyway just refresh her memories for me Krim.

Krim: *refreshes Luv's memories made her remember Reyas and coming here*

"What? Well, I have no idea... I have been making new episodes every week, but you say the last one was three months ago?" Polo asked Arthas.

As I recalled it the last time I checked...I think I can show you when the last episode aired Arthas said as he open up his holographic display and searched for the show when it last aired. Several minutes later, Arthas found the information that he was looking for and showed it to Polo. It was a little bit more than three months since the latest episode aired.

Edited by WolfmanX9

Blossom had just watched the scene between Reyas and Luv unfold and decided that it would probably be better if she left Luv to solve it.

As she was about to get up a red ample volt ran up towards Blossom and quickly gave her a hug lifting her off the ground.

"Blossy!" The volt said as he took a step back. "So you where here to whole time why didn't you tell me you went here! i was worried sick!"

"Sorry Zek i was a bit angry when Seerena and the others said i should go here to cooldown from work and i forgot to tell you.

"As long as you tell me next time you leave. So anyway who are your friends here?" Zek said waving towards Luv, Reyan and Krim

"O the ember is Luv and i don't know who the other two are.

"Well atleasts its nice to know you made one friend. 

Blossom had just watched the scene between Reyas and Luv unfold and decided that it would probably be better if she left Luv to solve it.

As she was about to get up a red ample volt ran up towards Blossom and quickly gave her a hug lifting her off the ground.

"Blossy!" The volt said as he took a step back. "So you where here to whole time why didn't you tell me you went here! i was worried sick!"

"Sorry Zek i was a bit angry when Seerena and the others said i should go here to cooldown from work and i forgot to tell you.

"As long as you tell me next time you leave. So anyway who are your friends here?" Zek said waving towards Luv, Reyan and Krim

"O the ember is Luv and i don't know who the other two are.

"Well atleasts its nice to know you made one friend.

*A Loki approached behind Zek and Blossom*

Paradoxa: They're Reyas and Krim. Krim is the Limbo while Reyas is the Nova

"Well, since I didn't remember you until now, I just randomly stumbeled upon you. Oh and thanks for the armour"

Polos jaw dropped and he stood still like a statue. Three months... that realization shocked him to the bones.

Edited by Denny2669

"Well, since I didn't remember you until now, I just randomly stumbeled upon you. Oh and thanks for the armour"

Polos jaw dropped and he stood still like a statue. Three months... that realization shocked him to the bones.

Reyas: Hey don't mention it

*Paradoxa then observing Polo*

Blossom tapped Luv on the shoulder. "Hey Luv, i want to introduce you to Zek."

"HeyLuvItsGreatToMeetYouAndItsSoNiceToSeeThatBlossyGotMoreFriendsNow." It took Zek a few seconds to realise that he had talked fast again. He shook his head. "Sorry for that i wanted to say Hey Luv its great to meet you and its also so nice to see that blossy got more friends now."

Blossom tapped Luv on the shoulder. "Hey Luv, i want to introduce you to Zek."

"HeyLuvItsGreatToMeetYouAndItsSoNiceToSeeThatBlossyGotMoreFriendsNow." It took Zek a few seconds to realise that he had talked fast again. He shook his head. "Sorry for that i wanted to say Hey Luv its great to meet you and its also so nice to see that blossy got more friends now."

Krim: *shocked at Zek's talking speed* Not trying to be rude but...is he alright?