Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Using, wearing, kinda the same thing when it comes to warframes. It is cute though... I'm Icarus, pleasure to meet you" the golden Excalibur replied.

Ryoka:"Least you're modest, I'm Ryoka! Tenno singer savant! ... or at least used to be... Still! You're an Excalibro suit guy right Icarus? I wonder if Ray-Ray would get along with you? Pfft, Kyahahaha! Yeah right, he's too stubborn! Oh, I was half-thinking out loud again, sorry, I do that sometimes."

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

He turnes his head to look at Morgan "I think a restaurant is... Ellie? Where's the closest... oh right, you're not here right now... Hm... try folowing the signs?" Icarus wasn't usualy without his Cephalon companion, this was a pretty awkward moment.

"What signs?" Morgan said, and looked around.
He then notices the signs.
"Oh, those. Well, thanks, kid." he then starts walking in the direction of the signs, entering the closest reseraunt, and sitting at a table.

"Wait, you said you're an ex-singer? Were you famous or anything?" Icarus asked, maybe she knew Polo? Hell, maybe she was one of his grilfriends once... she was cute though, like a child, Luv would like her.

"You're welcome" he said to Morgan as he was leaving.

23 hours ago, LordNevin said:

I am not too particular either way on being "closer" to nature. Max said simply with a shrug. The lounge would be perfectly fine. You are more than welcome to join if you wish to.

Fang shrugged and said: It's like I don't have anything better to do. So I suppose I could "accompany" you for now Fang said as he started to walk toward the lounge.

21 hours ago, (PS4) gamegod-2002 said:

Artorias: i dont wanna relive MY memories trust me what i have been through would break any even you fang 

Does it look like I care about your "horrible" past? NO! Fang said somewhat annoyed to Artorias.

20 hours ago, StrangeSir said:

{Hey, could someone maybe get me up to speed as to what has/is happening, if anything noteworthy?}

((Nothing special is going on as of now. You could say that we are RP "freely" as of now))

5 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

-cut-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, of course. Carrier, engage repair mode" Polo said, after which the Carrier approached Jack and slowly deactivated it's thrusters, softly landing infront of the Vauban.

Don't ye worry lad, I will find what's wrong with ye. I swear on me irish luck that me will find the issue Jack said as he grabbed his multi tool and opened up the access panel on the Carrier, searching for any broken components or parts with the help of his modified warframe helmet.

Edited by WolfmanX9

13 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"What is it? I wanna see" Luv said as she watched Rheyas open the box

12 hours ago, BlackerGames said:

"Oh, those. Well, thanks, kid." he then starts walking in the direction of the signs, entering the closest reseraunt, and sitting at a table.

Reyas: *received the Rakta Cernos as a gift and quietly but excitedly said yes! While giving Himiko a thunbs up*

*A Chroma with black pelt, yellow skin and white energy  in the restaurant notices Morgan's arrival, he approaches him at his table serve him a glass of water*

Rey: What can I get you Morgan? *said in a weird low tone voice almost inhuman while holding his note*

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Does it look like I care about your "horrible" past? NO! Fang said somewhat annoyed to Artorias.

Necrom: Ah can it Fang, it's just another opinion on their so-called "horrible past". *said with a sarcastic voice*

48 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Judging by your reaction, it must be something awesome" Luv chuckled.

"Thanks, mate" Polo replied, trying to use an Irish accent out of fun.

Himiko: Yes, yes it was.

*but then both of them smelled something burning in the kitchen*

Both: Not again! *both rushed into the kitchen put out the fire*

*the fire came from an Ember Prime with white skin and silver tint rather than the usual black and gold*

Flare: It was an accident ok?!

2 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*A Chroma with black pelt, yellow skin and white energy  in the restaurant notices Morgan's arrival, he approaches him at his table serve him a glass of water*

Rey: What can I get you Morgan? *said in a weird low tone voice almost inhuman while holding his note*

"Is anything okay? You sound a bit weird, kid. You know what? I don't want to know. Do you have garlic bread?"

Just now, BlackerGames said:

"Is anything okay? You sound a bit weird, kid. You know what? I don't want to know. Do you have garlic bread?"

Rey: *not amused face* I'm older than I look Morgan anyway *get some garlic bread (totally not burned by Flare) put them on the plate and give it to Morgan* here's your garlic bread.

15 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Wait, you said you're an ex-singer? Were you famous or anything?" Icarus asked, maybe she knew Polo? Hell, maybe she was one of his grilfriends once... she was cute though, like a child, Luv would like her.

"You're welcome" he said to Morgan as he was leaving.

Ryoka:"Kind of! Oh, wait, darn it Mor! Get back here you dang MADAO! Sorry Icarus, I'll be back in a few, or whatever."

15 hours ago, BlackerGames said:

Ryoka:"Hey you darn MADAO, you just left back there, and, *sniff* I smell food, kyu... Good food!"

39 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Rey: *not amused face* I'm older than I look Morgan anyway *get some garlic bread (totally not burned by Flare) put them on the plate and give it to Morgan* here's your garlic bread.

"I'm not young too, kid." He said and started eating.

39 minutes ago, (PS4) Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"Kind of! Oh, wait, darn it Mor! Get back here you dang MADAO! Sorry Icarus, I'll be back in a few, or whatever."

Ryoka:"Hey you darn MADAO, you just left back there, and, *sniff* I smell food, kyu... Good food!"

"Oh godamnit..." he muttered to himself.
"What do you want, kid?" he asked her in a very annoyed voice

Blossom and Zek had started to wander around the dojo again. with Blossom noticing Icarus she decided to go talk with him "H-hey" leaving Zek behind as he got distracted by something.

Seconds later Zek stood next to her. "HeyThereYouMustBeIcarusItsGreatToMeetYou!"

Edited by kyrozon

Icarus was about to follow the Trinity Prime when he was interrupted by a friend. It would be impolile to just leave now, so he had to continue his conversation with Ryoka later... "Blossom, good to see you, again. Slow on down there Volt guy, it's nice to meet you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luv sniffs the air "I smell the handy work of another Ember, I'd like to have whatever she burned, I like burned stuff" she chuckled, but she was kinda serious.

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

Rey: Isn't it obvious? She came from the smell of your "burned" garlic bread

The surreal sight and smell of pleasant foods enticed the little one greatly, fixated on it, mouth watering.

Ryoka:"Me... Want... Tasty... Bits!"

((Meant to tag Black instead, heh heh))

Edited by (PS4) Gunbuster17_6

4 minutes ago, (PS4) Gunbuster17_6 said:

The surreal sight and smell of pleasant foods enticed the little one greatly, fixated on it, mouth watering.

((Meant to tag Black instead, heh heh))

"What's up with kids these days and their weird speech patterns..." he quietly says to himself.
"Listen, Rayaka, or whatever your name is. Don't take from my food. Pay for yourself, eat from your own plate. Understood?" he talks to her in a firm tone.

10 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Icarus was about to follow the Trinity Prime when he was interrupted by a friend. It would be impolile to just leave now, so he had to continue his conversation with Ryoka later... "Blossom, good to see you, again. Slow on down there Volt guy, it's nice to meet you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luv sniffs the air "I smell the handy work of another Ember, I'd like to have whatever she burned, I like burned stuff" she chuckled, but she was kinda serious.

Flare: I heard that Luv! *said it from the kitchen*

Stine: Let's just hope you can bare the salt though *said it nervously*

6 minutes ago, (PS4) Gunbuster17_6 said:

Rey: Ugh, friend of yours? *went to the kitchen and get some "burned" garlic bread, gave them to Ryoka on a plate* Here.

1 minute ago, BlackerGames said:

"What's up with kids these days and their weird speech patterns..." he quietly says to himself.
"Listen, Rayaka, or whatever your name is. Don't take from my food. Pay for yourself, eat from your own plate. Understood?" he talks to her in a firm tone.

Ryoka:"Nyu... you're no fun... And what do you mean pay? I ask for things and things come usually! That's how I know it works!

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

Flare: I heard that Luv! *said it from the kitchen*

Stine: Let's just hope you can bare the salt though *said it nervously*

Rey: Ugh, friend of yours? *went to the kitchen and get some "burned" garlic bread, gave them to Ryoka on a plate* Here.

Ryoka:"*gasping* You are... a very generous gentleperson who will live a long time!

She casually bows her head slightly before gleefully eating

2 minutes ago, BlackerGames said:

Morgan facepalmed.
"Kid, you better get used to the real world. Where you pay for stuff from your own money."

Little Ryoka was to infatuated with the Garlic Bread, Burned or not... it did not even matter, to her it still tasted good.

Ryoka:"This is the real world silly! Where people give things freely out of kindness! At least that's how I get it hee hee. Ray-Ray says I'm to airheaded to understand... Big bro is a dumb-dumb! I should call him some time, just to hear him grunt like the dumb-dumb he is!"

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Little Ryoka was to infatuated with the Garlic Bread, Burned or not... it did not even matter, to her it still tasted good.

Ryoka:"This is the real world silly! Where people give things freely out of kindness! At least that's how I get it hee hee. Ray-Ray says I'm to airheaded to understand... Big bro is a dumb-dumb! I should call him some time, just to hear him grunt like the dumb-dumb he is!"

Morgan sighed. He was truly baffled.
"Are you some kind of celebrity by any chance?"

3 minutes ago, BlackerGames said:

Morgan sighed. He was truly baffled.
"Are you some kind of celebrity by any chance?"

Ryoka:"At one point! I... used to... But I cant go back to the stage... It would only bring despair to those around me... Oi lets change that subject shall we! How 'bout you? I know nothing about you, except that you are a MADAO. Other than that, nothing!"

Edited by (PS4)Gunbuster17_6