Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

Isa: Is that so? *noticed Icarus has some kind of symbol on his back and the same symbol on the same spot on Ryoka as well* Then why do you 2 have the same indentical symbols on the same spot? Surely that can't just be a coincidence right?

Ryoka:"Oh this thingy... Setsuna said this i a mark that's like a key or something... I dunno... He a dumb-dumb too..."

---

Meanwhile... In space... Beel was speaking to someone over his communicator

Beelzealous:"Yep... Still not blown the f*** up so I guess this is ok. So boss, do I really got to wipe the kiddo's memory of our group?

Yeah you have a point, she is a loud mouth...

Just... Seems wrong somewhat...

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Um, hello? Am I talking to Morgans son?" Luv asked through the phone.

((Sartatics, I actualy meant you instead of Heskaroid in my previous post, I mixed some names up...))

"Yes? This is Jay. Who is this?" A voice is heard from the other side. He sounds tired. 2 women are shouting at each other from the background, one of them sounds young.

"This is Luv, you don't know me. Your father told me you had some problems, so I thought if we could have a chat. Take this as a visit to the psychiatrist" Luv said to Jay through the phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icarus touched his simbol "I don't know what it is, and nobody who saw it knows what it is..."

8 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"This is Luv, you don't know me. Your father told me you had some problems, so I thought if we could have a chat. Take this as a visit to the psychiatrist" Luv said to Jay through the phone.

"Some problems? Besides raising Nuro, which is hard, as you can probably hear..." he says, right as the sound of wind can be heard from the phone.
"Crap, I can't see... Nuro, calm down a little! The glow is hurting my eye..." he says in the same tired voice.
The younger woman voice shouts something back, which promts the other woman to shout something back at her, and they start shouting at each other again.

On 2016-02-26 at 10:12 PM, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"This sounds like a drug deal! Ha ha ha ha ha! I wonder when this jackoff will arrive, I want to have entertainment while I eat!"

Meanwhile... Near the Dojo, orbiting...

Beelzealous:"Ok, this is Beelzealous, or just call me Beel, requesting permission to land for a pickup! Now I know that my butt is on fire after all I did years ago, and I'm sorry... Maybe not, but still. I need to pick up this child to take her back home. The little one's name is Ryoka, so what do ya say? May I land and not get blown the f** up or arrested!? I won't try anything! The years of me consuming other's powers are long gone. Lest I really need it, And I'm being honest here... So what's the whole landing procedure eh?

(Thinking) ["I swear If I get blown up I am haunting that kid til' the end of known existence!"]

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Outside the Dojo, in the bottomless area called space (duh) was an incoming Mantis landing craft at high speed. But it was no ordinary Mantis, that was a ship designed for racing, obvious thanks to the flaming paint job and brutal body kit. Some may even notice who that ship belongs to, a racer who almost never looses...

"This' Jet Kitty asking for permission to land. Just goin for a visit, nuthing big. Oh, and I also have a passenger, called... um..." the Gersemi Valkyr at the navigation console turns around to look at a Trinity in her ship "...What's your name again?"

((The Valkyr is supposed to be Irish, but I dunno how to type in Irish, so just imagine she talks like an Irish person))

((Sorry for being late, will combine the response for both of them for convenience sake :P))

"Please wait while we scan your ships for anything illegal or bad" The tenno in the control room said to the tennos

10 minutes later...

"Everything seems to be in order, welcome to the dojo and enjoy your stay" the tenno said, opening the hangar doors to allow the two lisets to land.

Lad, could ye hand me ma welder in ma toolbox? Jack asked Polo as he had one hand ready to receive his welder.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Sorry for being late, will combine the response for both of them for convenience sake :P))

"Please wait while we scan your ships for anything illegal or bad" The tenno in the control room said to the tennos

10 minutes later...

"Everything seems to be in order, welcome to the dojo and enjoy your stay" the tenno said, opening the hangar doors to allow the two lisets to land.

Lad, could ye hand me ma welder in ma toolbox? Jack asked Polo as he had one hand ready to receive his welder.

*An Excalibur with black skin, blue armor and a yellow sigil on the chest tossed Jack's his welder*
Spectrum: Here's your welder Jack 

The green Trinity walks out of the Mantis as soon as it lands. She drinks the last of her flask, packing it back into void storage. She looks around at her surroundings. Nothing out of the ordinary. Very average. Viola needed to fill her flask again. It was like her life revolved around drink. She walks up to the nearest person, a Limbo.

"Hey jacket, do you know where I can get something to drink?"

Edited by (PS4)DaMadReaper

2 minutes ago, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

The green Trinity walks out of the Mantis as soon as it lands. She drinks the last of her flask, packing it back into void storage. She looks around at her surroundings. Nothing out of the ordinary. Very average. Viola needed to fill her flask again. It was like her life revolved around drink. She walks up to the nearest person, a Limbo.

"Hey jacket, do you know where I can get something to drink?"

Krim: *not amused face* Right behind you. Did you even look woman?

1 minute ago, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

She was grinning. The Strega tapped the man on the forehead.

"Lighten up Jacket. What's the point of looking if I can just ask someone. Hmm?" 

She was more interested in talking to the Limbo than finding herself a drink.

Krim: it's not like you don't know how to move your head around. Also it's not like they always knows.

Just now, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

"Aww but I was positively DYING to talk to you and ask about the bar. So are you always like this or are you nicer? I mean honestly I can't see why you're like this. Did mommy beat you? Did daddy leave? It has to be something."

Krim: *removed his top hat and reveals his core is made from other cores from other frames instead of having his own* This explains it.

Just now, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

"So damn edgy. I think I cut myself THINKING about your name. Anyway, wanna fill me in on how we met?"

Krim: V3?
Cephalon V3: Of course Mr.Krim, You and Mr.Krim met two days ago at the bar. By the time he met you, you were drunk but not blackout, you accidentally bumped into Krim and that's how you two met. After that, nothing too exciting, just that you two almost cause a bar fight.