Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

5 minutes ago, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

The Strega makes her way to the bar, motioning for the Limbo to follow her. She takes a seat. "Hey bartender, gimme a Blue Lagoon. Something light and fruity to start off."

*The bartender which is a Rhino with green skin and gold armour heard the order and see it's Krim and Viola*
Ader: Well if it isn't the troublemakers *makes a Blue Lagoon, something light and fruity*

She sips the Blue Lagoon. Same citrus flavor. Same blue color. Something seemed off though. It had a hint of lime. "Dammit bartender! This is a Fruit Tingle, not a Blue Lagoon. Oh well, this will do." She turns to the Limbo. "So what brings you here?"

Note: Large picture in spoiler. You have been warned.

Spoiler

7357316946_8372ea3392_b.jpg

1 minute ago, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

She sips the Blue Lagoon. Same citrus flavor. Same blue color. Something seemed off though. It had a hint of lime. "Dammit bartender! This is a Fruit Tingle, not a Blue Lagoon. Oh well, this will do." She turns to the Limbo. "So what brings you here?"

Note: Large picture in spoiler. You have been warned.

Reveal hidden contents

7357316946_8372ea3392_b.jpg

Adel: Hey you want it or not, if not then get out.

Krim: Just reasons nothing much all

18 minutes ago, BlackerGames said:

"He thinks I just sit here all day, doing nothing. Does it sound like I'm doing nothing? What does he know? The guy that kicked his own daughter out?"

Reyas: Maybe you can try to reason with him? *talking to Luv*

Edited by Sartactics
reasons

The Gersemi Valkyr steps out of her mantis soon after the Trinity walked out. She looks around, taking a while to notice that Viola has already gone off somewhere. Sighting, she takes a casual walk around the dojo. Some tenno may notice who she is by her green and orange warframe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He said that she is easy to take care off... how about you make him take care of her for a couple of days so he can know what it's like?" Luv suggested over the phone.

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The Gersemi Valkyr steps out of her mantis soon after the Trinity walked out. She looks around, taking a while to notice that Viola has already gone off somewhere. Sighting, she takes a casual walk around the dojo. Some tenno may notice who she is by her green and orange warframe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He said that she is easy to take care off... how about you make him take care of her for a couple of days so he can know what it's like?" Luv suggested over the phone.

Reyas: The problem is how to convince him though *said to Luv*

*meanwhile at Viola and Krim's place*

9 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I already did take care of her for a few days before. She was perfectly okay." Morgan says to Luv.

"He did that. But that was years ago, before that incident with my father-in-law." Jay says over the phone.

5 hours ago, Sartactics said:
29 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"What incident?" Luv asked.

"According to Nuro, she was about to kiss someone for the first time. My crazy father in law decided to kill the poor boy by shooting him in the head with a bow before anything believe. He says that he was threatening to kill her."

((quote #*($%%@ up, damn you new forums))

20 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"This is Luv, you don't know me. Your father told me you had some problems, so I thought if we could have a chat. Take this as a visit to the psychiatrist" Luv said to Jay through the phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icarus touched his simbol "I don't know what it is, and nobody who saw it knows what it is..."

Ryoka:"I said it was important or something! Ugh... You're a dumb-dumb Ikky. You don't listen."

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in another area of the Dojo, having been cleared for landing, and happy not to be blown up or arrested... Beelzealous begins to wander around, attempting to find the only thing he came here for.

Beel:"Okay! If I were a 12 year old ex-singing star child... Where would I be? Hmm... Oh right! Annoying the crap out of people with my superiority complex, bwahaha! Wait... that's just me...or is it?" He says to himself.

He aimlessly walks until he sees a map of the general area.

Beel:"Okay... If I'm reading this right... Eastern Docking bay is to the west, South Restaurant thing is to the north, and the docking bay I just came from is... Also to the north... Where the f***am I?"

Now he was lost... Looks like it was time for him to ask for directions... As Beel went around looking for someone to ask.

Edited by (PS4)Gunbuster17_6

1 hour ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"I said it was important or something! Ugh... You're a dumb-dumb Ikky. You don't listen."

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in another area of the Dojo, having been cleared for landing, and happy not to be blown up or arrested... Beelzealous begins to wander around, attempting to find the only thing he came here for.

Beel:"Okay! If I were a 12 year old ex-singing star child... Where would I be? Hmm... Oh right! Annoying the crap out of people with my superiority complex, bwahaha! Wait... that's just me...or is it?" He says to himself.

He aimlessly walks until he sees a map of the general area.

Beel:"Okay... If I'm reading this right... Eastern Docking bay is to the west, South Restaurant thing is to the north, and the docking bay I just came from is... Also to the north... Where the f***am I?"

Now he was lost... Looks like it was time for him to ask for directions... As Beel went around looking for someone to ask.

*a Mag Prime with silver trimmings and black skin sees Beel is lost*

Reca: Need some help Beel? *said with an English accent*

12 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*a Mag Prime with silver trimmings and black skin sees Beel is lost*

Reca: Need some help Beel? *said with an English accent*

Turning to the Mag Prime:

Beel:"Yeah, actually you can dude or madame, I'm looking for an annoyingly childish Trinity Prime wearing gal caled Ryoka, but I've no clue how to properly navigate this dang space dojo. Now my thoughts would be she's where any large number of guinea pigs would cuddle around into one big gatherin', know what I mean?"

5 hours ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Turning to the Mag Prime:

Beel:"Yeah, actually you can dude or madame, I'm looking for an annoyingly childish Trinity Prime wearing gal caled Ryoka, but I've no clue how to properly navigate this dang space dojo. Now my thoughts would be she's where any large number of guinea pigs would cuddle around into one big gatherin', know what I mean?"

Reca: I see, she's at the restaurant with Icarus. It's on the North Wing  Door 4

Just now, Sartactics said:

Reca: I see, she's at the restaurant with Icarus. It's on the North Wing  Door 4

Beel:"Restaurant... Floor four... North... Some guy... Yep. If I know lil' Ry-Ry, She is 

1. Eating

&

2. Annoying Someone.

Thanks for the help miss or Mrs. I don't know you're name! Later!

As he runs towards the direction he thinks is the right way, he shouts back to the one who helped him.

Beel:"Oh yeah, the names Beelzealous, but ya' can just call me Beel brah!

18 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*An Excalibur with black skin, blue armor and a yellow sigil on the chest tossed Jack's his welder*
Spectrum: Here's your welder Jack 

Thank ya lad Jack said as he grabbed the welder and continued to fix the carrier, not paying attention to the tenno who gave him his welder.

Viola finishes the rest of the drink. Very light. A nice start. Now the fun begins. "Hey bartender, pass me a couple shot glasses. I've got a little drink of my own." She pulls up her void storage, taking an ornate bottle out. It had various carvings on it with the middle saying "House Of Ashcroft". Inside, a gray liquid was visible. "If my parents were ever good for anything it would be this drink."