Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Wow, thanks Jack, I really aprechiate it" Polo thanked, putting his valet away.

----------------------

"I knew it would just be a matter o' time till somebody notices. Yep, it's me, Jet Kitty, the Jet Kitty" the Valkyr answered. Please don't fangirl...

1 hour ago, (PS4)DaMadReaper said:

Her smile has completely faded at this point. "How are you keeping up? You should be out cold by now!" She takes another drink, following the same method as last time. She seems to barely be holding the drink down.

Krim: Funny you be askin, I should've been froze by now *chuckling a bit and then takes another shot, this time the dizziness effect starts to roll in*

56 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Wow, thanks Jack, I really aprechiate it" Polo thanked, putting his valet away.

----------------------

"I knew it would just be a matter o' time till somebody notices. Yep, it's me, Jet Kitty, the Jet Kitty" the Valkyr answered. Please don't fangirl...

Siera: Hmm... *loads her Vasto and holsters it back then approach to the Valkyr* So you're THE Jet Kitten huh?

26 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The Valkyr laughs "Jet Kitten? That's the first time I heard that!" she said, it sound funny to her.

Siera: Yes...Funny *while the Valkyr was laughing she heard the handle of the Vasto was cocked, she stopped laughing and sees the Vasto in front of her*. Now, are you THE real Jet Kitty or just an imposter? If so prove it. *gives her the Vasto* Shoot me. *she tests her*

9 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"What? That's not what kitty does to her fans! Well, except for some fans... if my frame and my glorious Irish accent don't prove it, maybe my custom Mantis will" Kitty replied, refusing to shoot Siera.

Siera: Well then, Super-1?

Cephalon Super-1: Yes ma'am!

Siera: Mind checking to see if this is the real Jet Kitten for me?

Super-1: Affirmative! *scans Jet Kitty and see the data matches* Confirmed its the real one.

Siera: *takes her Vasto back from Jet Kitty* Fair enough

4 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Artorias: *

Reveal hidden contents

Btw Artorias is kinnda omni potent plus has a healing factor like deadpool so he cant get drunk lol

takes as many shots as they have*

(#nerf)

Smoke emerged from the shadows from the corner of the bar and sat down. He carried what he always did. His Vectis Prime, Himou Prime and of course, his Sentient Orokin hybrid Scindo Prime. "Heh, this is sure a heck of a good place. Jet Kitty, Voidwalkers, and other colourful characters." Smoke was coloured a gleaming white and gold since he was not here for any combative purposes. "So, I've been hearing about this person called Jet Kitty." Smoke said, standing behind Jet Kitty. "Mind explaining why you are so famous?"

"Great, you haven't freaked out yet, so I'm guessin' you're one of my normal fans" Kitty said with a giggle. After that she turned around to face Smoke "Woah, somebody who doesn't know me? What a miracle! I'm a racer, one of da best"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the restaurant, Icarus stood up from his table and walked over to the Frost from earlier "Hey, Morgan was it? I just wanted to ask, where did you pick that kid up?"
Luv smiled, Icarus wasn't really a big fan of kids, it was cute seeing him act like this.

Edited by Denny2669

6 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

"Alright, fair enough. You haven't seen a bright orange nova prime with a load of bombs have you? She's my friend but she just blows up too much stuff. You know, whenever I mention her, something gets blown up."

Siera: 3...2...1 *explosion inside the deeper portion of the room* Does that ring ya a bell?

47 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Back at the restaurant, Icarus stood up from his table and walked over to the Frost from earlier "Hey, Morgan was it? I just wanted to ask, where did you pick that kid up?"
Luv smiled, Icarus wasn't really a big fan of kids, it was cute seeing him act like this.

"In some relay. She said she wanted to hitch a ride here. I didn't think she will be THIS bad."

"Hm, alright, thanks for the info" Icarus thanked Morgan and walked back to his table, the piece of chocholate still there, so he ate it himself. After a moment in taste haven, he was brought back into reality by a call in his comunicator, so he took his helmet back on and answered the call. Nobody but him would hear the call.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Hm, alright, thanks for the info" Icarus thanked Morgan and walked back to his table, the piece of chocholate still there, so he ate it himself. After a moment in taste haven, he was brought back into reality by a call in his comunicator, so he took his helmet back on and answered the call. Nobody but him would hear the call.

An extremely childish voice on the other side of Icarus' helmet.

???:"Hey, don't ask how I got this frequency, just wanted to say that everyone is a dumb dumb! Guess who jackoff!"

Icarus was surprised and smiled. He turned his helmet into private call mode, so that nobody would hear him talk as he took a seat.
"Ryoka! How could anyone forget that voice? *chuckle* You know, you could just ask me for my number"

15 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Icarus was surprised and smiled. He turned his helmet into private call mode, so that nobody would hear him talk as he took a seat.
"Ryoka! How could anyone forget that voice? *chuckle* You know, you could just ask me for my number"

Ryoka:"Nah, better idea! I had my buddy at reception find out your frequency! THANKS SETS!!!"

A voice could be heard in a distance through the line.

Setsuna:"Oi hey! Ry... You can't just talk so willy-nilly like that kiddo, c'mon..."

Ryoka:"Yeah yeah yeah! Not listening! Don't mind him! He's easily embarrassed! So what have you been up to Ikky?!"

"Nothing much, I'm still sitting here at the restaurant, it's borring! My GF is trying to solve some family problems, my Cephalon is being cuddeled by a Nyx, my famous friend is probably doing a comercial again, and I'm out of ideas on what to do... How about you?" Icarus said over the line.

14 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Nothing much, I'm still sitting here at the restaurant, it's borring! My GF is trying to solve some family problems, my Cephalon is being cuddeled by a Nyx, my famous friend is probably doing a comercial again, and I'm out of ideas on what to do... How about you?" Icarus said over the line.

Ryoka:"Not like I could do anything... They have me on time-out for behaving bad... Pfft, meanies!"

1 hour ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"Not like I could do anything... They have me on time-out for behaving bad... Pfft, meanies!"

"You are doing something right now! Talking with you is way less boring than just sitting here doing nothing..." 

On 2016-03-02 at 0:50 PM, Denny2669 said:

----------------------

Don't mention it lad, me did it because it was fun. If ye need anythin' fixed, call me Jack said, bowed to Polo and walked toward the workshop.

((Mini question, which OC should I RP with? Arthas (Excalibur), Fang (Nekros), Erida (Valkyr) or Luna (Nyx) ? Could also do two or more, but two or one is preferable))

Polo bowed too. Now that his problem was "solved", he wasn't sure on what to do. Maybe it was time to leave, so he walked off to the hangar.

((Maybe Luna/Erida and/or someone else, but aren't all of them at the dojo? I think some of them are still with Berlev and Shay in the garden...))

29 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Polo bowed too. Now that his problem was "solved", he wasn't sure on what to do. Maybe it was time to leave, so he walked off to the hangar.

((Maybe Luna/Erida and/or someone else, but aren't all of them at the dojo? I think some of them are still with Berlev and Shay in the garden...))

((Yes, every OC I have is in the dojo and I suppose I could go with Erida and Luna since it was a while ago I rp with them on this thread and regarding other OCs, I have a rough "sketch" on how my other OCs would behave. Once I can edit my profile again (maybe I can do it even now, which I doubt),  I will most likely do a quick info about my other "unofficial" OC's))

Erida and Luna were currentently at the garden, talking about random stuff that weren't that important. Both were basically bored and had nothing to do. They tried to meditate for a while, but both didn't feel like to do it after a short while. 

14 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Siera: 3...2...1 *explosion inside the deeper portion of the room* Does that ring ya a bell?

"OH MY HOLY FATHER OF LOTUS!" Smoke rushes into where the explosion came from and came back dragging serenity across the floor. "aw, but I jist only began to have fun!!!" The orange Nova Prime moans

2 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

"OH MY HOLY FATHER OF LOTUS!" Smoke rushes into where the explosion came from and came back dragging serenity across the floor. "aw, but I jist only began to have fun!!!" The orange Nova Prime moans

Siera: Sorry lil kid, time's up.