Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

53 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah, yeah i'm coming." Rayne quickly walks to Sarah. "Want to get something to eat?",

"Sure, why not."

23 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Reca: Long story short, Flare from the restaurant caused a Wildfire by accident and the fire spread across to the bar with even more fire caused by a Nova named Serenity and eventually lead to other shops.

"Looks like I won't be a problem here then." Sarah looks at Rayne with a sour smile.

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

Reca: Long story short, Flare from the restaurant caused a Wildfire by accident and the fire spread across to the bar with even more fire caused by a Nova named Serenity and eventually lead to other shops.

"Oh i hope no one got injured by the fire"

1 hour ago, Drapius_Son_Of_The_Abyss said:

"Sure, why not."

"Looks like I won't be a problem here then." Sarah looks at Rayne with a sour smile.

"Yeah seems like you won't be a problem around here. Anyway i would have no idea where a restaurant is."

Edited by kyrozon

57 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Oh i hope no one got injured by the fire"

"Yeah seems like you won't be a problem around here. Anyway i would have no idea where a restaurant is."

Reca: Well sorry to disappoint you mademoiselle but there were injuries. And you're literally next to the door to the restaurant right now.

39 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Rayne facepalmed once she realised that she was next to the restaurant. "Well hopefully the injured heal quickly." She said before walking into the restaurant, hoping Sarah wouldn't mock her for being unobservant.

Reca: Well you shouldn't be facepalming since you're not the only one, and yes the injury was dispatch rather fast. A bit too fast though...

41 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Rayne facepalmed once she realised that she was next to the restaurant. "Well hopefully the injured heal quickly." She said before walking into the restaurant, hoping Sarah wouldn't mock her for being unobservant.

Sarah is already sitting at a table, drinking a glass of whiskey and giggling a bit. "I'm surprised you found me."

"Yeah, yeah real funny Sarah." Rayne replied as she sat down at the table. "I'm starting to wonder why Seerena likes this place so much, then again we haven't met the Excalibur and Ember she was talking about. I wonder where they could be."

1 minute ago, Drapius_Son_Of_The_Abyss said:

Sarah is already sitting at a table, drinking a glass of whiskey and giggling a bit. "I'm surprised you found me."

Isa: *serves her another shot of whiskey* Anything else mademoiselle?

Reca: *went inside while looking at Rayne* Well? What are you waiting for but standing there?

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

Isa: *serves her another shot of whiskey* Anything else mademoiselle?

"No nothing, thank you." Sarah pays for the drinks and then looks back at Rayne. "You can go off find them I guess, I'll be here. Not really interested into exploring this place yet."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah, yeah real funny Sarah." Rayne replied as she sat down at the table. "I'm starting to wonder why Seerena likes this place so much, then again we haven't met the Excalibur and Ember she was talking about. I wonder where they could be."

Isa: *overheard the conversation* Uhm.. If I recall correctly Monsieur Icarus the Excalibur just left, as for the Ember she's still in here.

1 minute ago, Drapius_Son_Of_The_Abyss said:

"No nothing, thank you." Sarah pays for the drinks and then looks back at Rayne. "You can go off find them I guess, I'll be here. Not really interested into exploring this place yet."

"Well guess i will do that then." She is about to get up when Isa talks to her.

"Oh so Icarus already left thats kinda dissapionting. Could you tell me where i can find this ember atleast?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Well guess i will do that then." She is about to get up when Isa talks to her.

"Oh so Icarus already left thats kinda dissapionting. Could you tell me where i can find this ember atleast?"

Isa: Well she's talking to Madame Reyas which is just straight ahead from here. Though Monsieur Icarus isn't far from here, he's just right next door in the room where Mademoiselle Viroir is.

5 minutes ago, Drapius_Son_Of_The_Abyss said:

"Have fun then!" Sarah looks at Isa. "Can you actually give me one more glass of whiskey please?"

Isa: *poured whiskey into her glass* There you go madame.

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Alright, thanks." Rayne got up and walked to where Reyas is.

Reyas: *chatting with Luv then see Rayne approaching*

(btw what's Rayne and Sarah's Warframes?)

33 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Reyas: And you must be Rayne *gives her a handshake* So, what do you want to have for today lare?

"I'm not hungry, i just came here to meet this ember." She turns around to face luv. "Your name is Luv correct. The one who helped retrieve one of the wartowers?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"I'm not hungry, i just came here to meet this ember." She turns around to face luv. "Your name is Luv correct. The one who helped retrieve one of the wartowers?"

Reyas: Well then, I'll leave you two some "privacy" time then *left into the kitchen*

43 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Luv was kinda bussy listening to music in her helmet, but she was really good at looking interested when talking with someone, hence how she was 'chatting' with Reyas. Then she noticed the Zephyr talking with her and she turned the music off, disintergrating her helmet as well.

"Heya. Yep, Luv's the name, nice to meet you" she smiled a heart warming smile.

"Its also nice to meet you. Seerena talked about you a couple of times, mostly about how big of a help you have been with retrieving project guar- i mean the wartowers." 

She tightly gripped the cane she had, like she just made a terrible mistake.

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Its also nice to meet you. Seerena talked about you a couple of times, mostly about how big of a help you have been with retrieving project guar- i mean the wartowers." 

She tightly gripped the cane she had, like she just made a terrible mistake.

Isa: *heard briefly what Rayne but her nose bleeds a bit* !? *she takes off her helmet and wipes the blood off*