Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

19 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Siera: I infiltrate the Grineer's Nightwatch's Nest to get their gear while you provide me the details of Alad V's Zanuka Models.

"Oh i remember..."  Avariu grabbed a small circulair object from under his cloak. "The data is on here."

5 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Siera: But something happened.

"I don't know Siera, my memory is just a mess, only thing i really remeber that happend outside my workshop was that i was carrying a damaged zanuka to my liset and thats it."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"I don't know Siera, my memory is just a mess, only thing i really remeber that happend outside my workshop was that i was carrying a damaged zanuka to my liset and thats it."

Siera: Apparently, I saw Nightwatch and Alad V were making a trade to make Zanuka 2.0. I saw the prototype, and it...saw me. I was eventually caught and they were going to take my Warframe to make Zanuka. But instead, they used my memory and that's how they were able to strike us during Blackout.

48 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Siera: Apparently, I saw Nightwatch and Alad V were making a trade to make Zanuka 2.0. I saw the prototype, and it...saw me. I was eventually caught and they were going to take my Warframe to make Zanuka. But instead, they used my memory and that's how they were able to strike us during Blackout.

"They used your memories?"

10 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Kitty chuckled again "Yer hair..." she poked the back of his head with her tail as she chuckled again.

*chuckles* You are not the first one pointing that out and it's always that it doesn't fit me personality wise. I mean, I could change, but I don't have any plans to do it..for now. However, if you have any suggestions on the subject, feel free to share Arthas said, taking a sip from his glass of light ale.

3 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"No, i don't"

Siera: Same day when I got kidnapped. You actually took a fake Zanuka model that revealed most of our clan's info to the Nightwatch, and when you realized it's a fake. You were ambushed by Corpus bots and they erased most of your memories.

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

Siera: Same day when I got kidnapped. You actually took a fake Zanuka model that revealed most of our clan's info to the Nightwatch, and when you realized it's a fake. You were ambushed by Corpus bots and they erased most of your memories.

"Well i guess that explains some things..."

2 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Siera: You literally made of our old clan members quit including me. Just don't ask me how I got out of the Nightwatch cell alive. *leave quietly*

"Heh well i guess i should make memories with my new clan."

Edited by kyrozon

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"There is just one thing i don't really understand, how did me losing my memory make so many people quit the clan."

Siera: When you lost your memory, everyone was looking for you since they thought you were the Rat that set us up.

aurora busy assembling the lanka, because apparently they came in pieces, was hearing the not so nice discussion between the two warframes, so she thought on an idea

"hey you two, want to come with me to the bar and talk for a while after the target practice?"

2 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

aurora busy assembling the lanka, because apparently they came in pieces, was hearing the not so nice discussion between the two warframes, so she thought on an idea

"hey you two, want to come with me to the bar and talk for a while after the target practice?"

Siera: Uh us? *point at Avariu and her*

2 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

"yah you two, i've arranged to meet a friend there who lives with me in the liset so i thought why no invite theese two so that we can have a nice time together"

"Uh yaeh sure have nothing else to do anyway."