Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

4 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

If you try to blame it...ow...on someone else, then you over...ow...reacted

Lust: Almost done master, only a few needles left.

*Irene brings it back into the pot before it gets madder*

Irene: Never understood a regular kavat do you Fang?

On 2017-01-05 at 0:02 AM, Sartactics said:

*Irene brings it back into the pot before it gets madder*

Irene: Never understood a regular kavat do you Fang?

To be honest; I'm more of a kubrow tenno than a kavat tenno. At least they don't do stuff like this to their master and I don't mean that kavas can't be trained to behave, I just prefer kubrows over kavats he said as Lust was done pulling out cactus needles from her master.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

To be honest; I'm more of a kubrow tenno than a kavat tenno. At least they don't do stuff like this to their master and I don't mean that kavas can't be trained to behave, I just prefer kubrows over kavats he said as Lust was done pulling out cactus needles from her master.

Irene: Kavats have a pretty "humble bragging" thing to them which they all go nice if treated like some kind of person in the upper class.

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Kavats have a pretty "humble bragging" thing to them which they all go nice if treated like some kind of person in the upper class.

Probably why I don't prefer kavats. I despise people who behave like rich snobs because they think everyone else than their kind is not "worth their time"

5 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Probably why I don't prefer kavats. I despise people who behave like rich snobs because they think everyone else than their kind is not "worth their time"

Irene: Considering how the Kavatgrass almost killed you if Nori didn't tell you about the air bubbles I can relate to think with Iggy *glaring menacingly at it* almost made me fell to my doom.

31 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Considering how the Kavatgrass almost killed you if Nori didn't tell you about the air bubbles I can relate to think with Iggy *glaring menacingly at it* almost made me fell to my doom.

Right...anyway, now what? Jack has solved the issue with the "stray cat" being stuck to the ground after all

Aye, me did fix ye problem pretty quickly

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Right...anyway, now what? Jack has solved the issue with the "stray cat" being stuck to the ground after all

Aye, me did fix ye problem pretty quickly

Irene: I'd say let Lust do her thing with it while- *got a call from Josin telling them to meet him at the control room in the Dojo* 

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: I'd say let Lust do her thing with it while- *got a call from Josin telling them to meet him at the control room in the Dojo* 

Lust: Don't you worry 'bout a thing, I will keep an eye on Stray cat : she said and petted the stray cat.

47 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: Don't you worry 'bout a thing, I will keep an eye on Stray cat : she said and petted the stray cat.

Nori: Trouble I presume? *he asks*

Irene: It's JoJo, he told us to meet him at the Dojo's control room. *whispers to Fang* Try not to drag others into this will you?

22 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: Trouble I presume? *he asks*

Irene: It's JoJo, he told us to meet him at the Dojo's control room. *whispers to Fang* Try not to drag others into this will you?

I will try, but it is not guaranteed he whispered to Irene.

Lust: I don't know what you two are whispering about, but I don't care; I got my very own pet : she said and squeld in happiness.

I will try, but it is not guaranteed he whispered to Irene.

Lust: I don't know what you two are whispering about, but I don't care; I got my very own pet : she said and squeld in happiness.

Irene: JoJo said you're coming too.

*after that she and Nori left to see JoJo at the elevator near the end of the corridor they're at*

19 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: JoJo said you're coming too.

*after that she and Nori left to see JoJo at the elevator near the end of the corridor they're at*

Lust: Do I have too?

It seems like it

Lust: OK...Even though I want to have some fun with Stray cat. Comeon stray cat, we are going for a walk : she said to the stray cat.

Eventually, Fang and Lust arrived at the meeting "place".

Lust: Do I have too?

It seems like it

Lust: OK...Even though I want to have some fun with Stray cat. Comeon stray cat, we are going for a walk : she said to the stray cat.

Eventually, Fang and Lust arrived at the meeting "place".

JoJo: *showed everyone a security footage of one of the bars with a Loki Prime decked out in a black and white color scheme showing him touching another frame but the other frame was gone and only the hand remained. The Loki then grabbed the hand and decided to leave but not before he turned invisible and destroyed the camera*

Edited by Sartactics

19 hours ago, Sartactics said:

JoJo: *showed everyone a security footage of one of the bars with a Loki Prime decked out in a black and white color scheme showing him touching another frame but the other frame was gone and only the hand remained. The Loki then grabbed the hand and decided to leave but not before he turned invisible and destroyed the camera*

Ok...that was odd... he commented, feeling confused on what he just saw.

Lust: I'm confused as you are Master.

33 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Don't tell me the way to defeat a crusader is to joust, because that would be ridiculous

JoJo: Well it's your own soul against others so you're basically betting yourself. Also, keep an eye out on that Loki Prime, we don't know what  he can actually do.

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

JoJo: Well it's your own soul against others so you're basically betting yourself. Also, keep an eye out on that Loki Prime, we don't know what  he can actually do.

Trust me, if I get the chance; I will kill the loki prime before his crusader kill me. Let's just say I have a grudge with another tenno that I can't kill and if I killed someone who look like him, I would be fine with it

33 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Trust me, if I get the chance; I will kill the loki prime before his crusader kill me. Let's just say I have a grudge with another tenno that I can't kill and if I killed someone who look like him, I would be fine with it

JoJo: Sounds fair enough to me. Only problem is the "master race" (pointing at Loki P players) is crowded in dojos and relays.

On 2017-01-13 at 2:37 AM, Sartactics said:

JoJo: Sounds fair enough to me. Only problem is the "master race" (pointing at Loki P players) is crowded in dojos and relays.

How about we "lure" this tenno with something that he or she couldn't resist

Lust: But master, what would this person want?

Primed parts or weapons is one thing that comes to mind

Edited by WolfmanX9

How about we "lure" this tenno with something that he or she couldn't resist

Lust: But master, what would this person want?

Primed parts or weapons is one thing that comes to mind

JoJo: Talking about lure... *rewind the tape to the scene where the other frame was only a hand and he picked it up* Seems enough for me.

On 2017-01-16 at 11:57 PM, Sartactics said:

JoJo: From what it seems, he's attracted by hands so we need someone to lure him out though we can't get the wrong person.

Lust: why would a person be attracted to hands?

Who knows, maybe "he" have a thing for hands. The question is, who want to be the bait? I could go if no one else wants to