Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"It is mostly based on that I press meaning a lot on word before speaking again. Also that I speak Corpus and Grineer time to time when contacting somebody. Kinda annoyingly has... Grown in to me but I deal with it. Lives are different" Pilot said.

Miranda began stepping into her warframe as she gradually woke up. "Sapphire..." Miranda examined Sapphire's body. "Something tells me you aren't a hooker." She took a hostile step forward. "Really, who are you and why are you here?"

Miranda laughed, positioning herself by the entrance to the room. "Ah so you are here for more than just the pleasant conversation. That statement is false in every way. This is my room which you forcefully entered. That's illegal you know. Tell me why you're here or there will be pain."

Miranda climbed on top of Sapphire, straddling her abdomen as she attempted to keep her down. She shot a menacing look at Krelon before looking back down. "Who is Alistair, and why did you think that he would be here?"

"I really hate doing this because I know how painful this is, but frankly if you don't plan on telling me what I need to know you're backing me into a corner here." Miranda began to press down with her forearm, compressing Sapphire's windpipe.

After confirming that Sapphire was indeed unconscious, Miranda stood up and looked at the male. "What? You think I was about to have a civil conversation with that?" She picked up Sapphire and started into the bedroom.