The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Ash nods* "Alright, well I thank you again for your intervention, but until a certain time I'd ask that you two remain on the station. You will still have full access to the facilities and it shouldn't be longer than a few hours, but there's a procedure for this sort of thing and we just need to make sure everything is in order.

"Everything's as he said." said Lia, her voice cracking. "I lost control of my emotions and very nearly executed him."

"Everything's as he said." said Lia, her voice cracking. "I lost control of my emotions and very nearly executed him."

*The ash sighs* "It's fine...really it is. We know what it's like to get caught up in the moment, now if you'll excuse me I need to talk to my associate" *He says motioning to the valkyr outside the door*

She sat waiting for permission to leave the station but some time later, she fell asleep. In her brief slumber, she relived her days as a captive in the Alad's Gas City on Jupiter.

All the screaming, all the pain, the sight of her birth sister's mangled body beneath the feet of Zanuka and Alad's sneer when Zanuka did well against the Tenno it was built to kill, all those unpleasant memories returned to her in her dream, all because of Galus. She even felt Alad V's hand brush against her helmet's visor where her cheek would be underneath. She felt the searing heat from the lasers as they prepared to cut her up for parts, her body helpless to stop him whilst the rescue cell battled against the first Zanuka for her life.

Tears formed in her eyes both inside and outside her dream, welling up as she remembered it all, clear as day. It was then that she realised she was in a personal emotional crisis.

"Who am I? Am I still alive?" she murmurred both in her dream and out of it. "How much of my mind is functional? How much of me is functional? Am I even fit to fulfill my duties as a Tenno?"

She sat waiting for permission to leave the station but some time later, she fell asleep. In her brief slumber, she relived her days as a captive in the Alad's Gas City on Jupiter.

All the screaming, all the pain, the sight of her birth sister's mangled body beneath the feet of Zanuka and Alad's sneer when Zanuka did well against the Tenno it was built to kill, all those unpleasant memories returned to her in her dream, all because of Galus. She even felt Alad V's hand brush against her helmet's visor where her cheek would be underneath. She felt the searing heat from the lasers as they prepared to cut her up for parts, her body helpless to stop him whilst the rescue cell battled against the first Zanuka for her life.

Tears formed in her eyes both inside and outside her dream, welling up as she remembered it all, clear as day. It was then that she realised she was in a personal emotional crisis.

"Who am I? Am I still alive?" she murmurred both in her dream and out of it. "How much of my mind is functional? How much of me is functional? Am I even fit to fulfill my duties as a Tenno?"

*Fae arrives at the Mags room, and raps her knuckles gently on her door* "Hello? Are you in there"

*Fae steps into the room* "I just came by to tell you everything's been cleared and you can leave at your leisure"

"T-thanks." she said, still shaken from the dream containing memories that she suppressed until today.

Edited by MetroFallout

Watching the transmission, Evanescence could only but shake his head dejectedly. Why must it come down to this? However crooked The Voice of The Lotus may be, Evanescence chose loyalty to her only for the sole reason that his kind will be protected. He did not care for the Balance desired by the Lotus, but he yearns for peace. If the theory of keeping balance by the Lotus is the key to achieve peace, he will grasp and embrace it, no matter the outcome. He has earned the power of Ragnarok, where the ultimate battle for peace will ensue in due time...

Our ideals may differ, solution of peace different, but our end goal is what will bring us back together in the end. Evanescence went to one of the lockers, opening it and took out a peculiar object. It looked like a Void Key, brimming with power, and it resonated with something embedded in his hand. "Energy connection: severed. Ragnarok will be free from my control. My ideals have been implanted into him, and my ultimate weapon to achieve everlasting peace. It is time for him to descend upon this solar system."

"Rise, Ragnarok."

*The Valkyr nods and starts to leave with a sigh, she stops and looks back* "I uh...know how you feel...."

"Yes, I remember your screams when they experimented on your batch. I was in my cell and I heard them dragging you away whilst you cried for help." she said, the memory flashing before her eyes. She let out an involuntary shudder before regaining her senses.

"Yes, I remember your screams when they experimented on your batch. I was in my cell and I heard them dragging you away whilst you cried for help." she said, the memory flashing before her eyes. She let out an involuntary shudder before regaining her senses.

"I uh...yeah...that was me...I guess I never saw you." *She says a bit off-put hearing that description of her* 'Course I can't see much now anyways so it doesn't really matter"

"I uh...yeah...that was me...I guess I never saw you." *She says a bit off-put hearing that description of her* 'Course I can't see much now anyways so it doesn't really matter"

"I see..." she said before an awkward silence developed. "I need to get away from the Grand Dojo for a while. Do you have any recommendations?"

((Hounds and Rats))

"I see..." she said before an awkward silence developed. "I need to get away from the Grand Dojo for a while. Do you have any recommendations?"

((Hounds and Rats))

*She shrugs* I hear there;s a good bar out there somewhere, went there once myself and didn't care for it

*She shrugs* I hear there;s a good bar out there somewhere, went there once myself and didn't care for it

Receiving coordinates from Fae, she looked it up. "Hounds and Rats bar huh... Sounds interesting, thank you. " she said, bowing towards her. "Do I need to hand over the keys to my room here while I'm gone?"

"Hm? No Just don't lose it"

"Understood." she said bidding her adieu before heading to her room to prepare for the journey to the Hounds and Rats. On the way there, she saw Galus' taunting visage in the transmission to the Dojo. Her blood boiled in a moment and her powers flared slightly, wrapping her in a visible magnetic field aura temporarily before it dissipated with her anger at the end of the transmission, replaced by a profound sadness again when she realised she should have killed him when he had the chance.

Opening the door to her room, she strapped on her Primes in short order. When she saw the Dakra Prime that she took as a trophy from her defeated foe, her hand trembled as her fingers wrapped around it's handle. The sword, detecting the hate and anger that clouded her mind, changed it's colour from being predominantly white with black highlights to being predominantly black with white outlines.

"This sword shall be the instrument of my wrath against Alad V and Galus." she said quietly to herself, sheathing it on the small of her back, shifting her Fang Primes to her calves.

Making sure she locked the door to her room, Lia embarked on a journey to find herself and kill Galus.

Edited by MetroFallout

*The Ash nods* I'm glad we've come to an understanding. *He says with a chipper demeanor* "I'll call someone to bring you a cooler for your things and we'll keep them on ice for you, and when you leave let a sentinel know to bring you your things. As for a bio lab you might have better luck asking around the Dojo among other tenno.  The marketplace will certainly provide any services you need, and we most certainly should have a place for you to stay, just follow the signs and you should find your way easily enough"

((Holy crap this has jumped up in pages since I posted last.))

Runen nods, and slowly stands up. In his place, Wyrd the Dethcube nods in gratitude. "Send my apologies to that Valkyr. I'll never understand the fascination and importance my brothers and sisters place upon their gardens, but it was never my intention to lug a bag full of body parts through it."

WIth that, he departs, minus his grisly trophies. Hopefully he would be able to purchase some stand-ins until he could find a place to properly make his own. And so he headed towards the market, bone talismans swaying behind him as he walked with a brisk pace. Not only did he need bones, he needed his armor and weapons repaired. It had been a rough fight, much rougher than anticipated, thanks to that upstart Excalibur operator...

A Loki arrives to security station and giving all required information then stepped in to the Dojo and started to look for parkour course. Sadly yes this kind of thing were not able to be found but as he stepped in to meditation gardens he nodded to himself...

Loki: Nature is my course also *he mumbles and takes some speed hops towards a tree launches himself backwards towards a rock*

Pulls out his Dual Ether swords he clings on the rock and starts to climb higher as he arrives to top of the mountain and being healthly exhausted he sits down to enjoy the view... Thinking that it was totally worth it to come here for a taking a look. On his shoulders two hologram projectors are marking him to be coming from unknown clan and another one was projecting his name. Dalagan.

Dalagan: *as he takes off his helmet to breath the fresh air* It has been a while... Nature... *he feels a wind coming from behind him like a small answer*

Dalagan smiles to view in front of him enjoying the lonelyness and quiet time what he hasn't had for a long time.

Corvo awoke after a planet Cycle of sleeping, rubbing his tired eyes and slowly getting up, The Nekros slept more peacefully than he did in the baths (Refer to page 9) He stood up, got dressed and exited his room. taking a short walk around it's corridor's and passing Fae "Good Morning" said the musically vocal Nekros, as he proceeded to Restaurant for some breakfast. Perhaps a Vael Breakfast would do for him?

Meanwhile a 6ft tall silm CORPUS -who's suit looked more like a Combat suit of sorts than an ordinary crewman's-  with a unusual Prova baton had arrived to the Dojo. he looked around the Dojo's master-work and nods approved "The Tenno sure have style" he quoted and approched the Desk "Ah, I heard this Station accepted Grineer and CORPUS?"

Edited by Drakeardian

Corvo awoke after a planet Cycle of sleeping, rubbing his tired eyes and slowly getting up, The Nekros slept more peacefully than he did in the baths (Refer to page 9) He stood up, got dressed and exited his room. taking a short walk around it's corridor's and passing Fae "Good Morning" said the musically vocal Nekros, as he proceeded to Restaurant for some breakfast. Perhaps a Vael Breakfast would do for him?

Meanwhile a 6ft tall silm CORPUS -who's suit looked more like a Combat suit of sorts than an ordinary crewman's-  with a unusual Prova baton had arrived to the Dojo. he looked around the Dojo's master-work and nods approved "The Tenno sure have style" he quoted and approched the Desk "Ah, I heard this Station accepted Grineer and CORPUS?"

*The receptionist at the desk slides a form to the Corpus* "Fill out this form and return it, if all is cleared we can get you a visitors pass"

*The receptionist at the desk slides a form to the Corpus* "Fill out this form and return it, if all is cleared we can get you a visitors pass"

The Corpus Soldier fills in the form, giving his name and details. Zeph Aryen. CORPUS Commander of the CORPUS Cruiser Soundwave. (Yes I know!). After filling the needed requirments he hands in the forum to the receptionist 

The Corpus Soldier fills in the form, giving his name and details. Zeph Aryen. CORPUS Commander of the CORPUS Cruiser Soundwave. (Yes I know!). After filling the needed requirments he hands in the forum to the receptionist 

*The receptionist takes the form* "We'll get back to you in three to seven hours sir"

*The receptionist takes the form* "We'll get back to you in three to seven hours sir"

Zeph raised an eyebrow at the time wait. seeing as the Commander would be here for a while he decides to take a seat and grab 40 winks.

The Receptionist unfortunately may have to deal with a snoring CORPUS Commander

Zeph raised an eyebrow at the time wait. seeing as the Commander would be here for a while he decides to take a seat and grab 40 winks.

The Receptionist unfortunately may have to deal with a snoring CORPUS Commander

*Several hours pass and the receptionists computer gets a little 'ding'.* "Sir, you've been approved by security to enter the Dojo." *She hands him a pass ID with his picture and name.* "As per protocol you'll be accompanied by a staff sentinel or staff member during your stay." (Which btw she sounds like that stereotypical bored as hell receptionist lady) "Thank you ad enjoy your stay" *She says opening the door leading into the park"