Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Let's put it this way, how would you feel if you had powers of extreme heat and felt it coursing through your body twenty four-seven, your blood boiling constantly, every ounce? Why do you think I wear practically a skin-tight leotard for armor? Hell, I feel every breeze that goes by through this thing. See why I like the cold? This heat drives me /crazy!/ So yes, I like the cold."

Rael sighs.

"Sorry. Like I said, it's the heat. Oh it bothers me so. Rant aside, you're lucky I have the abilities of heat right now in that regard."

Gently, Rael grips Rose's arm, a warm heat coursing through her own shivering body.

"Trust me, if I did that, I'd be skinny dipping, and I doubt you'd want to see that."

She chuckles.

"Well if you're an Ember, at least then you know what I speak of, even if you don't think of it in the same way. . .

You know what, screw it, I don't care, I'm heading in. I would avert your eyes if nudity bothers you, now if you'll excuse me."

Rael begins unbuckling armor piece by piece.

She chuckles.

"It doesn't bother me. Let them look for all I care. We're all flesh and bone under the armor, nothing special."

Her speech is followed by a splash and steam lifting off water as Rael lounges in the water.

"Hmph. I don't understand how you can tolerate the blood-boiling heat.

Cold temperatures are so much nicer in my own opinion. Hell, why don't ya join me?"

"Heh, relax. I'm not gunna kill ya or anything for drifting. That's the point of this right now, so just calm down."

As such, Rael tolted her head back, now completely submerged in the water.

Lifting her head back up for a breath of air, Rael splashes water at Rose.

"You're too tense, just relax a bit."

"You can leave whenever you'd like. I'm not stopping you, it's not like I'm your leader or anything, besides. . .

It's late, I doubt anybody will come in here."

Rael started to whistle as she floated on the water blissfully.

"You know, you're probably the first person who's seen me naked let alone my face."

Edited by WingedCrusade

"Well Rose, don't come to judgements so quickly. I'm not as nice as you'd believe... I'm just very adept at hiding it, but I digress.

That aside, my name's Rael. Nice to make your acquintance, friend."

Rael sighs contently.

"Word of advice by the way - You sparked a small flame on that lantern floating next to you."

Rael chuckles.

"Just as long as they're not nipping at anywhere else you don't want."

As she spoke, a white and reddish Koi fish slipped against her lower back under the water, making her jolt with a gasp.

"Ah! Damn fish... I'll turn you into sushi if you do that again..."

"No clue, don't care though. Guess I've had my fill of the water any way."

She stands out of the water stretching before stepping to her warframe and sitting beside it, buckling on armor, the water already evaporated off her body.

"I got nothin' better to do. Got anything in mind?"

"Told you it would be. Got anything in mind you wanna do?"

Rael throws on her helmet and cloak.

"I'm free, and for that matter, have nothing else to do."

Quietly, she walks over to stand in front of Rose.

"I don't mind coming along."

Edited by WingedCrusade

*Echo got a notification that Lys's ship was coming closer to the dojo finally he would see her again, maybe she already found what she was searching for however there was no time to waste now the ship has already entered the dojo. *

Echo went to the hanger smiling nervously. "Well... The moment of truth..." He said to himself as the doors slowly opened.

*a dark red Nova fell in his direction having a look of terror on her face she didnt talk much she just fell down infront of echos feet looking up to him,immidietly she got up again and ran away from the ship deep into the dojo*

Pilot heading back to his ship collided on the Nova staggering him a bit as he quickly took supporting step but wasn't sure what happened to Nova. He did hear that this dropped on the floor "Hey you okay? You ran pretty fast on me" Pilot spoke as took straight standing position and looked at the Nova. Or at least what he would look like to be staring.

"I'll be in my ship if you need me."

Rael got off the railing and started to head off.

She pulls her hood up and slings her Vectis over her shoulder as she turns.

"Y'know where to find me."

Rael salutes Rose off as she leaves, later to be found in her ship cleaning her guns.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Pilot arrived shortly after from the same route where Echo came. "Just say it Nova. I will stand behind you even if you killed a Tenno. Answering aggression with aggression when feeling hopeless is not a shame" Pilot said.

Echo saw the Nova and walked towards her, still holding Lys. "You... how did she die?" He was still crying, tears rolling down his face.

"no leave me she got up backing away from him dont come any closer i warn you...stop"

"Don't be scared... Tell me Nova I beg of you... please tell me..." He took a step closer. "I need to know..."

"no go away" *she looked for a way out running away from echo* "hes going to kill me hes going to kill me"

Pilot putted his hand on Echo's right shoulder "Keep the distance. We do not want explosion you know?" Pilot said "Tell me Nova what has happened?" Pilot said as putted his helmet on and pulled his hand away from Echo.

Edited by Revel72

Pilot quickly looked on Lys on Echo's hands his vizier investigated the body damage of Lys. "I think mostly that you should walk away now. If this very person who you are carrying has strong connection to you and that Nova knows it and expects hate from you. You should walk away now" Pilot commanded "I do not do this because that I hate you. I do this because I need knowledge. Without knowledge no judging somebody. Your appearance is making her afraid. Walk away now what comes to this Valkyr. I have no idea. Try asking leader of this place" Pilot finished.

Turned back to Nova looked on Echo and nodded that he needs to go away now and he will explain soon as he has a chance for it.