Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Sir. Dead is dead it must be extremely difficult to you what you have witnessed but there is nothing that can bring back something who you have lost. I know how you feel I lost my own friend in battles of our home too but if you still really have hope for her. Look for med bay then" Pilot said "Now. Move soldier. Leave us here. And seek what you can do for your friend but to me. Dead is dead no way turning around or no way to reverse what has happened" Pilot continued.

"I am not a Tenno. I am a human" Pilot finished.

"I am Pilot. What's your name?" Pilot asked as looked on Nova again and walked to range of a hand to Nova aligned his hand to raise her up on her feet "Prefer to stay there or do you want to stand up?" Pilot asked and waited either something expected or unexpected to happen.

Pilot walked right in front of the Nova and scolded her shoulder "Take deep breath little one and think a moment what has happened then speak again" Pilot said "You are on shock Nova. Breath and Focus" Pilot finished.

*the nova did so as she spoke up* "i...i got captured on a spy mission i dont know many of it but i woke up on a surgery table and this valkyr rescued me before the corpus could do something to me"

"Were you alone on your mission? That is most common mistake what your kind does. Any idea about who killed her? Stalker, Another Tenno or the Corpus?" Pilot replied and scolded Nova's cheek then pulled his hand away.

"i....it was a corpus sniper i could take him out and drag her into this ship i guess its hers i used the last coordinates to come here but i was just to slow to save my saviour" *she teared up*

Pilot opened the damage file to his vizier but Nova was not able to see it. Only part of the Nova's story seems to be matching "Fully charged shot or quick shot?" Pilot asked "The executing shot is piercing type not shock. At least what my sound vizier tells me when I quickly had a look on that Valkyr. You don't need to blame yourself. Everybody dies at some point. Were it your savior, best friend, person who you loved the most or person who you hated the most" Pilot said.

Crouched to Nova and pulled her slowly on his embrace "We win we loose. Were we or they Tenno, Humans, Grineer or Corpus. Everybody looses at the end or some point of their lives. Everybody wins at in their lives" Pilot said.

Edited by Revel72

Pilot opened the damage file to his vizier but Nova was not able to see it. Only part of the Nova's story seems to be matching "Fully charged shot or quick shot?" Pilot asked "The executing shot is piercing type not shock. At least what my sound vizier tells me when I quickly had a look on that Valkyr. You don't need to blame yourself. Everybody dies at some point. Were it your savior, best friend, person who you loved the most or person who you hated the most" Pilot said.

Crouched to Nova and pulled her slowly on his embrace "We win we loose. Were we or they Tenno, Humans, Grineer or Corpus. Everybody looses at the end or some point of their lives. Everybody wins at in their lives" Pilot said.

"but the excalibur he hates me doesnt he? i know he does when i think back at how we first met he HAD to think it was my fault i feel so sorry but i cant tell him that im just to scared"

"I don't know grudges are born, grudges are lost. When did you meet this Excalibur? And you didn't answer to my question. Quick shot or fully charged shot?" Pilot replied as changed his position to fully kneel in front of Nova. Slowly and lightly pushed Nova's head to his shoulder. "What matters is this moment Nova. Then scolded her back.

"I don't know grudges are born, grudges are lost. When did you meet this Excalibur? And you didn't answer to my question. Quick shot or fully charged shot?" Pilot replied as changed his position to fully kneel in front of Nova. Slowly and lightly pushed Nova's head to his shoulder. "What matters is this moment Nova. Then scolded her back.

"wh when the ship came here he was the first one to be there.....and...and i dont know ....fully charged or quick i dont know and i dont care i acted to late thats what matters to me"

"I think you should care. If it was fully charged shot I do have a reason to stand behind your story fully charged shot pierces armor even if it would be Valkyr armor while quick shot deals shock damage only. Nova I already said it once. People dies all the time even as we speak. Were it Grineer, Corpus, My kind or your kind. I know this sounds harsh but... At some point of our lives You just need and must deal with it and accept that you lost somebody" Pilot said.

"I think you should care. If it was fully charged shot I do have a reason to stand behind your story fully charged shot pierces armor even if it would be Valkyr armor while quick shot deals shock damage only. Nova I already said it once. People dies all the time even as we speak. Were it Grineer, Corpus, My kind or your kind. I know this sounds harsh but... At some point of our lives You just need and must deal with it and accept that you lost somebody" Pilot said.

"but i dont know i just saw her fall down it had to be charged i then....i know he must have shot in her back several timesshe was facing me when she fell down"

"How many times he shot then? One? After hearing that I would guess he shot about three times" Pilot said "Did she mention any names?" Pilot asked as placed his another hand below Nova's throat to listen her heart.

"uhh...i..i think she whispered something like echo and something about failing uhh...c..could you move your hand away from there? i dont like that"

Pilot moved his hand away from Nova then let her sit alone for a while "I will need to talk with leader of this and with this Echo about this subject I am legendary sniper if I need to admire myself a bit so I know these long range things. Just say if you feel uncomfortable by my presence" Pilot said started to look for Enderius's number finally found his codex.

He sent message to him about what has happened, his opinions and things what he suggests to be done and not done. "You don't need to follow them... But I really want you to think about them" he added then sent the message.

Pilot looked on the Frost then on Nova then back to Frost "Sorry Nova. I have a thing to do with this Frost" Pilot said walked towards hallway "Come with me" Pilot said his helmet has a picture of a sniper rifle bullet middle of the large vizier he walked to the hallway "Are you coming or not?" Pilot asked as he was standing where the door should be.

Spoke enough quietly that Nova wouldn't be able to hear it "Now you listen me you hunk of ice. I am doing my best on comforting her. To get information what might solve this whole thing. Now quit the ******* **** of yours or I will let you know how much it hurts to be impaled by my cannon what you would call a rifle" Pilot said "I am best sniper in the galaxy I can kill you with three different ways with my rifle and over hundred ways with my bare hands" Pilot said and walked back to room where Nova is sitting.

Waited if she has something to say.

Spoke enough quietly that Nova wouldn't be able to hear it "Now you listen me you hunk of ice. I am doing my best on comforting her. To get information what might solve this whole thing. Now quit the ******* **** of yours or I will let you know how much it hurts to be impaled by my cannon what you would call a rifle" Pilot said "I am best sniper in the galaxy I can kill you with three different ways with my rifle and over hundred ways with my bare hands" Pilot said and walked back to room where Nova is sitting.

Waited if she has something to say.

*but the Nova didnt say anything looks like this was all she could say she silently sat there blaming herself on this death of a fellow tenno*

Pilot turned on two things inside of his helmet just before Krelon started speaking again and as he punched him on the stomach "Umph. Now you do hit nicely" Pilot said "I don't care what your opinion about me is. It is only you. One thing what I care is that none of your kin's blood will not drive on the floor at least while I am here" Pilot said having hint that he meant Nova. Caring about her "You might think that I am lesser than you but truth is we all stand in the same line in here" Pilot finished.

Edited by Revel72

Pilot turned on two things inside of his helmet just before Krelon started speaking again and as he punched him on the stomach "Umph. Now you do hit nicely" Pilot said "I don't care what your opinion about me is. It is only you. One thing what I care is that none of your kin's blood will not drive on the floor at least while I am here" Pilot said having hint that he meant Nova. Caring about her "You might think that I am lesser than you but truth is we all stand in the same line in here" Pilot finished.

"i dont even know what to think now i just want to be alone for some time now" *she got up slowly walking away*

Pilot shrugged "Go ahead where ever you want to go. I don't care. Care about yourself" Pilot said "I do my best always. I have saved some of your kind skilled or persons like this Nova. New on their line of work. Those who have suffered I have saved" Pilot said "Now leave. If you don't care about your kind why are you what you are? Why are you Tenno then?" Pilot questioned.

Rael finishes polishing her weapons and leaves her ship after feeding her Kubrow.

She finds herself walking past Miranda's ship and thinking to herself;

'I wonder whatever happened to the poor bast*rd. Hm. Guess I'll find out eventually.'

As she keeps walking on, hood up, she eventually reaches the bar again sitting and drinking straight-up rum.

Pilot picked up the kunai spin it on his finger "Got all of that on the tape" Pilot said to himself as he turned off the audio recorder and video recorder. "So Nova. What do you think you are going to do next? To me you are free to go anywhere you are want in here dojo but you will need to stay in here Dojo for a while" Pilot said as stand straight and pocketed the kunai but then realized that Nova had wandered away.

"I guess you want to be alone for a while" Pilot said.

Edited by Revel72

Pilot started walking around the dojo again on his hand is a magazine for his sniper rifle he took all four bullets from it "Never. Feel. Fear. Again" he said to himself as he read those words from the bullets. Gasped about what he has gone to say to Krelon and to Nova. He didn't really know should he be ashamed or proud of what he has said. Magazine on his right hand is quite light now when there was no bullets inside of it. Slowly Pilot inserted bullets back inside of the magazine "Never. Feel. Fear. Again" he said as he reloaded the bullets