Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda cut Crimson off mid-sentence, saying, "Oh enough about the song, Kro Crimson, just live in the moment. Look around," She took both of Crimson's hands, "the trees, the springs, the moment." She moved in a bit closer, just barely touching her nose to his, making it so that Crimson would be able to barely feel her breath. "Now come on, let's do something."

Edited by Alad_VI

Pilot picks up his helmet and puts it back on then went to look for the Nova again. Plausibly might find her somewhere in the shopping area or looking for place to stay. He decided to head for the first option. He arrived to marketing area but couldn't find any Novas there then decided to look for any places where Tenno could rent a place to stay.

The smile from Miranda's lips faded a bit. She then began to lead Crimson eagerly by the hand to a koi pond. "Look at this," she said, gesturing to the swirling fish. "Each one is made up of a collection of organs, which are made of tissues, which are made of cells, and then organelles, and so on. Just think about that! You are alive! All the things of this garden, everything is alive, and everything is unique. Beauty is found in the simple fact that from infinite chaos came the smallest degree of order, and things started to come to life. All of these strings of atoms coming together by the trillions to make something that works together coherently. And you say that that's not beautiful? Look," Miranda turned back to face Crimson. "What are you feeling right now? Emotions? Hunger? Soreness from when I kicked your @ss the other day? All of that came from just some lucky coincidence when a couple chemicals bumped into eachother. And just think about-" Miranda stuttered as she tried to find the words she was looking for.

Miranda laughed for a moment. "Sorry, I left my swimsuit at home. And I'm in a dress. And I'd hate to disturb the fish. And a plethora of other reasons not to swim in the public koi pond." Miranda stayed on the edge of the pond and closed her eyes slipping down so that she lay down. The smallest smile rested on her face as she took in the sounds, the smells, and the sheer feeling of the garden.

Rael reaches the sushi bar, sitting at a stool.

'Hm. Wonder what time he meant by later...'

*A few moments after she enters, Enderius comes in. He waves to one of the waiters who bows and moves towards the kitchen* "Follow me" *He says quickly taking her to one of the back rooms, the symbol for 'private' on the Japanese pane door as they enter. Inside is a private dining room, even nicer than the floor outside.*

"Wow. I'll admit, I'm impressed."

She walks in, looking around, following closely to Enderius.

"Well now, the job /already/ has its perks."

She walks up to alongside Enderius now.

"So what's the occasion?"

*Kneels beside one end of the table, right next to where the head would be, and he motions her to the spot across from him. As he does one of the waiters comes in with a platter with a bottle of Sake and two cups, he nods a thank you as the waiter pours their glasses and leaves* "I said you have indefinite access to the facilities...this means being serviced by our employees"

She nods and joins him at the other side as asked.

"Well, hey, I'm still learning aren't I?"

She takes a moment to look around.

"And quite a first thing to learn..."

"I probably should've asked if you drink" *He says taking a drink from his cup* "But I assumed by your...personality that you indulge from time to time. As for the occasion I wish to understand you a bit more." *He says picking his words carefully it seems*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

She chuckles.

"Of course I drink."

She gets comfortable in her spot, and removes her helmet letting her black half-Wave lay out.

"You will not believe how uncomfortable this helmet gets."

Rael takes a sip of her drink with a smile.

"Get to know me, hm?"

Enderius gets a look from her that suggests her normal mask is somewhat lowered, but she's still controlling herself as well.

A simple smile through the drink and otherwise is shot at him.

Edited by WingedCrusade

She chuckles.

"Of course I drink."

She gets comfortable in her spot, and removes her helmet letting her black half-Wave lay out.

"You will not believe how uncomfortable this helmet gets."

Rael takes a sip.

"Get to know me, hm?"

*Holds up a finger* "Understand you, yes." *Another waitress enters the room, this time with a plate of fresh Sushi, which Enderius uses his fingers to eat.* "I never had the patience for chop sticks"

*Holds up a finger* "Understand you, yes." *Another waitress enters the room, this time with a plate of fresh Sushi, which Enderius uses his fingers to eat.* "I never had the patience for chop sticks"

"Hmm..."

She raises an eye brow in curiosity.

"Tell me, is this little invitation to know me because of my new position, or other reasons?"

Another sip of her drink is taken, her wine-red eyes focused on Enderius as she tries to read his face.

"Hmm..."

She raises an eye brow in curiosity.

"Tell me, is this little invitation to know me because of my new position, or other reasons?"

Another sip of her drink is taken, her wine-red eyes focused on Enderius as she tries to read his face.

*Enderius has a hell of a poker face.* "That will be for you to determine won't it." *He says calmly, taking another drink of Sake.* "So...what made you decide to work as a security personel at this facility?"

Rael gives up on trying to read his thoughts by his face as her eyes wander the room.

"Oh you know, contracts drying up, lack of wanting to take 20 or so minutes to fly, boredom, plenty of reasons."

Her gaze returns fixated on Enderius once more.

"I'm just only surprised you decided to take me on this job."

She raises her glass off to him in praise.

"That was one helluva fight by the way. Damned fun."

And so another sip taken.

Rael's face is that of being in thought.

"Maybe not primarily."

Her finger idly taps quietly on the glass.

"Is that really the reason? Indulge me. I'd like to know."

*Enderius takes another drink*

"I suppose the most logical answer is that you, despite your attitude, preformed admirably during my tests and proven that you can stand against a possible threat should one arise."

"Well, I /am/ an experienced mercenary. Gotta keep up appearances in this line of work after all."

A hand was raised as another drink was brought to Rael, followed by a thankful nod and another sip.

"I'm not just some Tenno rookie, you'll have to remember that friend. Plus, a good mercenary knows to use their surroundings to their advantage. Remember that."

"Well, I /am/ an experienced mercenary. Gotta keep up appearances in this line of work after all."

A hand was raised as another drink was brought to Rael, followed by a thankful nod and another sip.

"I'm not just some Tenno rookie, you'll have to remember that friend. Plus, a good mercenary knows to use their surroundings to their advantage. Remember that."

"I suppose I will remember that." *Enderius says calmly*