Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Typical Age Group In Warframe?

thefivefoxtrot

Im 16 the only problem I have is my name!!

I usually call myself these obnoxious CoD YOLOSWAGT1cKSH0T for fun.....The only thing I forget is that I have to live with such a horrible name :P

I've had the same tag for almost a decade. Find something you enjoy and stick with it. Trendy tags will end up biting you in the &#! once the comedic effect wears off.

Well I don't think you'll find people around 12 or younger or maybe because of a game called Minecraft and the grind factor.

Ahh okay. I come from the RPG genre, the game I played most ppl were 18 and up. Ventrilo and Teamspeak was heavily used in that and everyone would go to others guilds/clans vents/ts to talk and meet. You meet alot of people.

That game also revealed to me that alot of married people play aswell.

Mind you the game is PK/PVP oriented and 18+/mature rated. So no carebear game. Nice to see married ppl playing together in a violent game, killing together  =D

I remember PK wars being started over; "Aye you killed my wife you dumb phuck!" Lol

Ahh that game was the best. Damn company in charge of it ruined it with P2W and in a PK/PVP primary game, P2W is the last thing you want  :\

The community here isn't half as bad as people think.

It just happens to be a small branch of the "I think I'm so cool cause I play CoD 24/7" 12 year old fanboys that attempt to ruin the game for the rest of us.

@OP There's no shame in playing with someone younger, or older, as long as they're not total nitwits.

Cheers,

MalevolentClairvoyance.

(Formerly known as WrathOfOlympus)

I'm 42...when people ask me why I play games, i tell them I've been playing video games since video games were invented. Its my hobby, I love it, and don't plan to change that fact.

40 here, and I feel the same. Started playing Pong and now I'm playing Ninja's. I'll game to the day I die.

• 6 months later...