The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Somone Help With My Trinity

volandrean

So I built my Trinity to solo with and I saw the builds on you tube and on the forums. My question is did they nerf the link blessing combo? People are getting 20 or so secs out of blessing and the best I can get is 6 maybe 7.

MY mods are 

Flow 

Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Narrow Minded

Redirection

link

blessing

Rejuvenation

I know you need to the Aura helmet for added time but i think I should still be getting around 15 sec or so.

Thanks for the help

So I built my Trinity to solo with and I saw the builds on you tube and on the forums. My question is did they nerf the link blessing combo? People are getting 20 or so secs out of blessing and the best I can get is 6 maybe 7.

MY mods are 

Flow 

Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Narrow Minded

Redirection

link

blessing

Rejuvenation

I know you need to the Aura helmet for added time but i think I should still be getting around 15 sec or so.

Thanks for the help

If that's your setup, I am willing to bet your Blessing is not maxed. There are no duration reducing mods in there. Default Blessing is 3 second invincibility, giving you a 3.62 second blessing with those mods installed unlevelled. 

Blessing at max level gives you 10 seconds of invincibility out of the box. even if you installed all those other mods at their lowest rank, it would increase the invincibility to 12.1 seconds.

If you're getting 6 seconds, I would say your Blessing is at Rank 1, and everything else is probably unranked. If that is the case, you should think about using mod Fusion to strengthen Blessing, then your other Power Duration mods. That will dramatically increase the length of your blessings.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

DO NOT put on fleeting expertise. That cuts your duration down by over half. Keep flow

Iunno. Considering he already has Narrow Minded to more than cancel out the duration loss, it's great to have 15 second blessings for 25 energy cost and no significant modding expenditure. 

Edited by Azure_Kyte

DO NOT put on fleeting expertise. That cuts your duration down by over half. Keep flow

fleeting expertise is very good if you plan to keep blessing on over 90% of the time. The duration lost isn't that much. However it's up to playstyle though. Since finding energy is harder than spending less energy. 

So it's up for the op to choose:

whether to keep high duration with high energy cost and less energy return with energy vampire

Or reduce duration with very less energy cost and more energy return with energy vampire. 

thanks for responding as far as I can tell everything is maxed out

Blessing is at 10

Link is at 9

Redirection is at 9

narrow minded is at 11

flow is at 9

streamline is at 9

constitution is at 13

Continuity is at 9 

I hit my number 4 key and I look at the bottom of the screen and it starts ticking off at 6 sec 

I see my link tick off starting at 25 but my blessing is starting at 6

Edited by volandrean

Everything is not maxed out, judging from your descriptions. Allow me to assist:

78xxT.png See those little white ridges on the side? Those correspond to a mod's Rank. When you use mod fusion from the Arsenal to strengthen mods, those little ridges go from black to white as they rank up. This improves a mod's effect at a higher cost.

If your Blessing is costing 10 energy, it means it is Unranked. Every one of those ridges will be black. This rank gives Blessing 3 seconds of invincibility. The other mods may have been slightly improved, but they are not yet maxed. When we refer to mods being maxed, each of those ridges are generally white, instead of black. 

You have probably done this before, but if you click on Mods or Trinity > Upgrade from the Arsenal, you can improve them. To find Blessing, you could go through all of the mods, or you could use the Warframe mod filter to help:

78xIq.png

Locate Blessing in your list of mods. It will have a little blue symbol next to it to signify it is equipped to an object.

78xMS.png

So yeah. Click on Blessing, and on the left of the interface will be an option for Fusion. With this system, you can use other mods and Fusion cores to strengthen your target Mod. Using Duplicate mods and Fusion Cores is most efficient, however using mods with the same symbol for fusion is slightly more efficient than using mods of a different symbol (V,D,=,-, etc)

If you already have all of these mods equipped to your Trinity though, you can shortcut to the important mods from the beginning by clicking on Trinity in the Arsenal, then selecting Upgrade. There is another filter next to the Infinity symbol which only shows the mods you have equipped to your Trinity.

You can repeat these steps with your other mods to increase their efficiency even further, and reach the crazy periods of invincibility experienced by many.

Fleeting Expertise? Never ran out of energy for long enough to have to use it. I wouldn't recommend it as it means refreshing buffs more often, but if you're starved for energy/too poor for restores go on ahead(and replace Flow with it since FE pretty much removes the need for huge energy reserves).

Like people have said, max that Blessing so the duration mods will have a bigger effect on it.