Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 2016 - How Will Warframe Be In 2 Years ? Please Offer Your Opinion Or Sketces

VoidGhost

In two years, if this game still exsists there will be a playerbase that is extremly dedicated, because almost everygame gets those. Most other players will have lost interesst.

If DE wants to keep their game from going into that zombie-like state they really need to do something and fix their aproach.

the longer they wait to atleast try to poke around to find the right direction the worse it gets, meanwhile the game gets more and more stale.

Warframe needs lore, currently we are eye and senseless killing machines who slaughter because the voice in our heads says so.

We need stealth. Tenno are flippin ninjas and they just run in and kill everything. currently stealth is slow and not supported by any mechanics with no reward at all anyways. we need assasinations where we find ways through ships without being seen to find our target alone and take it out quickly and like a shadow of death. what does deception even do when they know that we are manipluating their data or their course or what ever we are actually doing there...

melee is currently useless, the swords and daggers and what not are just for decoration, stealth could give that some reason to be.

the tupperwareheads and potatopeople need better AI, currently they all just try to zergrush the tenno. they need to be able to react to what we do to them.

Dont even get me started on the grind and the RNG...

we do not need more weapons or warframes, that can wait untill the bigger thngs are fixed.

Edited by Jenvas1306

Predictions:

- 100+ more weapons 

- Around 30 Warframes in total

In 2 yrs?! Pfft, Def' gonna be knocking on the 100 door. Already confirmed they wanna rehash all the current frames with opposite genders, then you add on the primes and other frames from Fan Concepts and DE's own concepts, def 100 if not more in 2 yrs.

Add a 0 to that weapons # too. Almost every week is a weapon, 52 wks a yr x 2yrs = 104 weapons, not counting the events, primes and inflation! Lol

DE has made the game to complicated and overly grind heavy, and add Pay to Win shop  that many will stop playing. They will have an update that makes the game awful that alienates all of their early players. They try to redo the mechanics of the game again and the game pretty much turns into what FireFall has become. We all lose all faith in DE in making the game and it dies/gets shut down a few months after the new year of 2016. 

Wait they were serious about going through with that? *thinks of a female Rhino, shudders*

they will be using the same theme but in a different way, they wont have the same abilities or just be a gender swap.

female rhino will be another tank focussed frame, not the same in a new look. male ember will be the other fire frame.

Wait they were serious about going through with that? *thinks of a female Rhino, shudders*

Sadly yes. Instead of just allowing us to choose the gender of our frames, they want a reason to spam atleast 15+ more frames, with 'relative' yet different abilities of their counter-parts, instead of just giving each frame 2-4 more skills or making their Prime counter parts have those new skills.

So we're looking to get 15-18 more unneeded frames and they likely will be getting Prime versions too >_> Ahh what a waste...

edit: Though I can't wait to have a female Vauban, hope they call her.... Vauba!

Edited by avinity8

they will be using the same theme but in a different way, they wont have the same abilities or just be a gender swap.

female rhino will be another tank focussed frame, not the same in a new look. male ember will be the other fire frame.

:/

Sadly yes. Instead of just allowing us to choose the gender of our frames, they want a reason to spam atleast 15+ more frames, with 'relative' yet different abilities of their counter-parts, instead of just giving each frame 2-4 more skills or making their Prime counter parts have those new skills.

So we're looking to get 15-18 more unneeded frames and they likely will be getting Prime versions too >_> Ahh what a waste...

edit: Though I can't wait to have a female Vauban, hope they call her.... Vauba!

0_0 Really? We need earthframe damnit! :P

All though i can sort of see why they would include the opposite gender designs. Nyx was a female Excalibur then was made into the physic warframe we know today. Then Ash was supposed to be female, then gender swap. They most likely thought "Well, we did have these designs just sitting around here, why not give them all opposite gender versions?" 

Although if they are going to be completely different frames on their own, that's stupid. 

:/

0_0 Really? We need earthframe damnit! :P

All though i can sort of see why they would include the opposite gender designs. Nyx was a female Excalibur then was made into the physic warframe we know today. Then Ash was supposed to be female, then gender swap. They most likely thought "Well, we did have these designs just sitting around here, why not give them all opposite gender versions?" 

Although if they are going to be completely different frames on their own, that's stupid. 

Exactly. Just making 'spam' frames for no reason. Just let us have the choice of picking the gender. if they wanna add new skills that are similar they can give those to the prime versions, imo.

In 2 years?

- melee 2.15 around the corner

- the rage from guns 2.0 will have finally settled (a pretty bad decision to follow through on DEs part)

- losing ideas on frames and ignoring all the good one on the forums they will come out with duck frame along with the new Water World tile set.

- a gun that shoots other guns that shoots Galatines.

Everything reaches 3.0.

A decent sized population, similar to the current one though starting to shrink.

PvP is a thing.

40 is warframes, the last prime frames released and a new line of super frames has just begun.

200 weapons at least. Even the soma is a thing of the past.

All bosses are finished.

endgame.

Story missions.

16 man raids.

[Rant removed]

That's all I got

Edited by Rennagade

in 2 years

damage 10.0, here the only  and most important weapon: stick, forged in the orokin period, beat the bombards to death, impact damage 1, slash damage, .4, puncutre damage 1.345. proc chance 99 percent.

warframe abilites:

trinity: not longer heals team mates or provides invulnerability, when she casts blessing team mates just get a 2 health gain per 10 seconds.

Nyx: is in the mental hospital, she mistakenly used mind control on herself.

nova: has blown herself to death, MP only affecects 1 enemy at a time in a 50 meter range

rhino: iron skin has a hp of -4, stomp does .2 damage per second

mag: crush takes 26 seconds to cast.  pull only pulls 1 enemy at a time. Shield polarize does no damage anymore and only resotres your own shields by 1 percent

banshee: stays the same

ash: has rebelled since he used to be the only true ninja, and now uses rocket launchers instead of shuriken.  bladstrom only affects 2 enemies at a .5 meter range

vauban: vortex starts pulling creates walls and friendlies instead of enemies. bastille renders only one enemy type at a time up to 3 enemies.

Saryn: well the only usefull ability miasma has a radius of .56 meters now.

oberon: mistakenly over healed himself and is not the supreme leader of all the tenno.

valkyr: has a armor rating of 4000, but still has no AOE.

loki: base invisibility is .4 seconds.  base raidal disarm is 3 enemies max.

Nekros: Died!!! while trying to cast shadows of the dead animation time 33 seconds now. he also used terrify and first ended up in the mental hosptial with nyx.

Ember: duration is now even less and range is even less

volt: elecuted himeslf to death: on purpose cause of all the changes to other tenno.

Zephyr can no longer fly and can only cast 1 tornado lasting .1 second.

finally excalibur joined the stalker.

Warframe market has crashed and is trying to recover now. too many legendary cores and weapons were being traded.  drove the price of maxed heavy caliber to .1 plat.

ummm... I think i'm done for now.. mayb more later.  :)

its all in good fun!!!

A good contrast of this aspect is actually Trinity and Oberon, while I suspect Rhino and Valkyr could be a similar aspect of this as well.

Given we are talking about mutated and genetically enhanced beings in cyber enhanced battle armour, gender is kind of a moot point.

As to the OP;

- people complaining about this or that being OP

- people complaing the game is too easy/hard

A good contrast of this aspect is actually Trinity and Oberon, while I suspect Rhino and Valkyr could be a similar aspect of this as well.

Given we are talking about mutated and genetically enhanced beings in cyber enhanced battle armour, gender is kind of a moot point.

As to the OP;

- people complaining about this or that being OP

- people complaing the game is too easy/hard

1. No, cause then we will have 4 healer types soon.2 Trinity and 2 Oberons. Male and female for both. Nothing wrong with more healers, but the way it's being done...

2. How is gender moot? Especially because your reasons?

Right now it doesn't make sense. Aren't we suppose to be one Tenno that utilizes numberous battle frames, exo-skeletons aka Warframes?!

So why would it make sense or be moot if our gender is changing each time we put on a 'frame/armored suit'?

That's like Ironman with his 100+ suits/armor suits/exo-skeletons, being a woman when he puts on his Hulk Buster armor or his ThorBuster armor suit. Or Crimson suit, then back a male when he puts on his deep sea suit.... it seems silly.

We're portrayed as one being even tho in the storyline the Frames all seem to have a story of their own. I'm so lost and confused.

If we're simply suppose to be portraying each Tenno Frame at a time, we should be able to name each frame a diff name. Like on RPGs with multiple toons.

Game is called Warframe because Tenno use exo-skeletons known as warframes. Yet, codex treats these frames as seperate individuals and not frames....

Each of the warframes has a tenno inside and DE has said that they see each tenno as an individual character. That is where we are at right now. You essentially take control of multiple tenno with one for each frame.

Thanks for clearing that up. Though I still dislike this idea. Especially since we can't name each of our frames. I guess Warframe really is a tri-genre game. Shooter+mmorpg+moba. I see alot of similarities from MOBA here too, with the 4 skills and one of them an ult. Then the mass classes/champions. SO I guess I can understand it now.

They seriously need to put lore as #1 priority to clear things up and set things straight.