The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music Boosting Warframe

Grimfrost

hearing that pains me and my metal heritage.

Haha, Are you one of those who are "true"? ^^

I listen mostley to At the gates, Gojira, Morbid angel, Mayhem, Dimmu borgir, Sodom, Marduk, Meshuggah, Vildhjärta a.s.o

But recently, i have got a taste for some early dubstep, like Datsik, Excition or Borgore.

Edited by Grimfrost

Haha, Are you one of those who are "true"? ^^

I listen mostley to At the gates, Gojira, Morbid angel, Mayhem, Dimmu borgir, Sodom, Marduk, Meshuggah, Vildhjärta a.s.o

But recently, i have got a taste for some early dubstep, like Datsik, Excition or Borgore.

I found myself doing the exact same transition, and few metal fans I know made it too.

Speaking of Datsik saw him live not long ago with Dirtyphonics, it was wild and brutal just like a good metal show would be.

Here is my contribution

I love mowing down the hordes on this.

I found myself doing the exact same transition, and few metal fans I know made it too.

Speaking of Datsik saw him live not long ago with Dirtyphonics, it was wild and brutal just like a good metal show would be.

Here is my contribution

I love mowing down the hordes on this.

You know Excition was a metalhead before he started to dj dubstep?

I dont compare metal vs dubstep, as some ppl think, i just enjoy them both.

Nice to hear that more ppl do so :)

Nice share m8 \m/

Edit: As i live in Sweden, i think i will never see him live(unless i mabey catch him when visit my brother in Columbus, Ohio, but what are the chance for that to happen :/)

Edited by Grimfrost